Expired Hot Deals

KitchenAid

Kitchenaid Classic Mixer $229.97 @ Zellers on Friday the 19th

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2009 9:40 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 15, 2003
48 posts
1 upvote
Tavistock

[KitchenAid] Kitchenaid Classic Mixer $229.97 @ Zellers on Friday the 19th

I just got back from the Cambridge Zellers, on Hwy 24, south of the 401, with a new KitchenAid Mixer!

The sign was up for tomorrow I guess, but eventually they gave it to me for the posted price, instead of the $299.97 that it was ringing in as.

Linda
22 replies
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 15, 2003
48 posts
1 upvote
Tavistock
I looked at the refund pdf yesterday, thought about getting the Accolade from Canadian Tire, but decided to go with the Classic (even though it has no MIR), we've had one for years that was refurbished when I bought it and it's dying now, so we're just replacing it.

Linda
Member
User avatar
Apr 1, 2004
325 posts
44 upvotes
High River
And at CT they have the attachment pack for $100, slicer/shredder, grinder and something else. Good buy for the mixer.

CT Link
Jr. Member
Feb 28, 2009
134 posts
14 upvotes
hta wrote: And at CT they have the attachment pack for $100, slicer/shredder, grinder and something else. Good buy for the mixer.
Great buy. $30 MIR on this combo.
Newbie
Jun 5, 2009
55 posts
2 upvotes
KW
lvanderb wrote: I looked at the refund pdf yesterday, thought about getting the Accolade from Canadian Tire, but decided to go with the Classic (even though it has no MIR), we've had one for years that was refurbished when I bought it and it's dying now, so we're just replacing it.

Linda
is there a sale at Canadian Tire?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11919 posts
4687 upvotes
These are the BEST mixers!
Newbie
Jun 5, 2009
55 posts
2 upvotes
KW
kool1 wrote: These are the BEST mixers!
do you know anything about the difference between the kitchen aid ones?

my sister wants one for christmas, but i have no idea which one to get her.
Newbie
Jul 22, 2008
24 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought the deluxe edition last month on the shopping channel for $299. It has a 5 qt bowl with a bowl holder arms.We make a lot of bread with it .

There is a 6 qt that has come out this month in Canada with a bit newer technology - the spiral beaters at $380.

Each step up is more powerful.
The ones at Zellers are less powerfu,l perhaps smaller 4 Qt?? , but may be perfect for most people.

I guess it depends on how big you need a bowl and how much you want to spend and what you will use it for.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2003
1235 posts
192 upvotes
Waterloo
Seems to be 4.5quart.

Hmm.. 229$ seems like a good deal on its own. I wonder if there will be better deals before christmas. Any furtune tellers? :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 23, 2006
4944 posts
2041 upvotes
Winnipeg
US DEAL @ TARGET. You may want to check your own closest Target zip code to see if it is offered in ad

Weekly ad (FOR NW WASHINGTON) until November 21

KitchenAid Classic Plus mixer


$199.99

PLUS BONUS $20 Target Gift Card

Item available in-stores ONLY

4.5-qt. capacity with 275-watt motor and 10-speed control.

FREE $20 TARGET GIFTCARD™ with purchase of this KitchenAid mixer. Quantity limited; no rain checks. Terms and conditions apply to GiftCards.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2007
1386 posts
29 upvotes
Burnaby
coleworld wrote: US DEAL @ TARGET. You may want to check your own closest Target zip code to see if it is offered in ad

Weekly ad (FOR NW WASHINGTON) until November 21

KitchenAid Classic Plus mixer


$199.99

PLUS BONUS $20 Target Gift Card

Item available in-stores ONLY

4.5-qt. capacity with 275-watt motor and 10-speed control.

FREE $20 TARGET GIFTCARD™ with purchase of this KitchenAid mixer. Quantity limited; no rain checks. Terms and conditions apply to GiftCards.
If your going to go to the USA... You should see the Wal~Mart Black Friday flyer there is a KitchenAid Classic White 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer, K45SSWH $139
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 15, 2003
48 posts
1 upvote
Tavistock
And I opened my Sears flyer to find the KitchenAid Classic mixer I had just purchased on sale for $214.97 - it might be a door crasher... lol... but bird in the hand and all that...

We don't shop from the states either, so paying $229.97 was fine for us.

Linda
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7563 posts
2691 upvotes
lvanderb wrote: And I opened my Sears flyer to find the KitchenAid Classic mixer I had just purchased on sale for $214.97 - it might be a door crasher... lol... but bird in the hand and all that...

We don't shop from the states either, so paying $229.97 was fine for us.

Linda
You could try bringing in your receipt and the Sears flyer to Zellers and see if they'll Price Match.
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 15, 2003
48 posts
1 upvote
Tavistock
MallyK wrote: is there a sale at Canadian Tire?
Yes, it was in that early released flyer, so sale starts today, it's the Accolade @ $349.97, 400W, but noisier than the Classic, apparently, and has the lift up bowl... also, applicable for the rebate.

Linda
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 15, 2003
48 posts
1 upvote
Tavistock
bonterra wrote: You could try bringing in your receipt and the Sears flyer to Zellers and see if they'll Price Match.
lol... I would be a true redflagdealer then, wouldn't I? but, I probably won't bother, good suggestion though!

Linda
Newbie
Apr 13, 2007
62 posts
3 upvotes
My wife has been nagging me 6 months now for one of these. There are different series.

is this a good one?

Top