Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

EveryDrop Premium Refrigerator Filters at $39.99! Plus free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2022 1:40 am
Nov 30, 2009
680 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto/Mississauga
These filters are also available at Lowes where you can get an additional 10% off if you can successfully pricematch bringing the cost down to $35.99 each.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15506 posts
10156 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome find OP, don't need them right now as I just stocked up on whirlpool filters from ebay not too long ago. Previously getting #2 was easy, amazon, ebay and on the cheap. Now its like no one is making them.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2015
2022 posts
1171 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
armadaone wrote: This dude is my hero. " I have two Toronto properties with at least one nice ass fridge" I.e. he's baller and he's still talking about bypassing the fridge filter cost. Teach me Jedi Master.

edit: English.
Ain't we rfgers budgetballers to the core??? :P
Aug 29, 2018
370 posts
241 upvotes
question: if you buy those cheap knockoff filters off amazon, are they as good as the expensive brand name ones?
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2015
2022 posts
1171 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
laike4 wrote: question: if you buy those cheap knockoff filters off amazon, are they as good as the expensive brand name ones?
Yes they are and the costly name branded filters are equally cheaply made ,as these filters are nothing but cto or coarse carbon filters, mostly made of coconuts shells somewhere in South east Asia.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3140 posts
3010 upvotes
Antarctica
armadaone wrote: This dude is my hero. " I have two Toronto properties with at least one nice ass fridge" I.e. he's baller and he's still talking about bypassing the fridge filter cost. Teach me Jedi Master.

edit: English.
Anything to insert AliExpress and the motherland vendors if you catch my drift.

Buying two properties in the west? Check. Buying filter from filthy Amazon? Nah. We better than that.
Jan 22, 2009
527 posts
69 upvotes
Guys I've tried knockoff filters from Amazon for my kitchenaid, and the water didn't taste right. I had to throw those out.

Is there a knockoff brand that's as good as oem? I figure there has to be because these must be so cheap to make.
Aug 24, 2019
183 posts
200 upvotes
Vancouver
In for 2. Thanks OP!
Saving money is making money!

Don't downvote, not every deal is for you!
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
1934 posts
593 upvotes
The most annoying thing about these is the instruction to discard the first 16L of water lol
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1003 posts
560 upvotes
Grabbed three from my local HD, $36+tax each. Thanks OP!
Nov 30, 2009
680 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto/Mississauga
Rawket wrote: Grabbed three from my local HD, $36+tax each. Thanks OP!
I'm surprised they gave you an extra 10% given that it's online only.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
3364 posts
2538 upvotes
tietherope wrote: I generally buy mine from Amazon with damaged packaging for $12-30. Just looked now and the only offer is $45 though.
Yep Amazon warehouse for me too
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1003 posts
560 upvotes
DRGN89 wrote: I'm surprised they gave you an extra 10% given that it's online only.
I should clarify I did an online order for in-store pickup. No issues.
Nov 30, 2009
680 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto/Mississauga
Rawket wrote: I should clarify I did an online order for in-store pickup. No issues.
My usual experience with Home Depot was that if the store they were price matching is online only with no brick and mortar store, then they would only match the price and not give you an additional 10% off based on their policy. This was why I recommended price matching with Lowes in my previous post as they also offer an additional 10% off the price match even with online only stores.
Jan 17, 2018
353 posts
218 upvotes
xuanzh wrote: The most expensive carbon filter ever existed are these proprietary typed filters.... Internally they are nothing but coarse typed carbon filters which should be priced at $2 each....... I bought some bypass dummy filters on AliExpress to eliminate them all and tubed my reverse osmosis water there, all problem solved
Can you post a link to the bypass dummy filter you bought? I've seen really bad reviews about some leaking and getting stuck in the fridge.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10805 posts
3348 upvotes
Montreal, QC
+1 overpriced filters, I would use an external filter instead, just make sure it is NSF certified to filter whatever is in your water.

Some fridge works without the filter attached afaik so you may not even need a dummy filter
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10805 posts
3348 upvotes
Montreal, QC
xuanzh wrote: Normally they don't channel as long as they are tightly packed and mounted vertically. The problem is that since carbon removes chlorine/chloramine even with little use but prolonged period stagnation, it will turn itself to a breed ground for bacteria. If you happen to open up any carbon filter at 6 month period even with very minimal use the internal would all turned to slimy white bacteria films snot like thingy, I would rather drink water out of a dummy filter than these infested carbon filter.
This, get cheaper NSF certified and switch it often.

Feb 27, 2011
883 posts
536 upvotes
Regina
Good post OP. PM'ed at HD. In for 2. Cashier exclaimed "Wow!" when she saw the difference.
--------------------------------------------------
"PC LOAD LETTER!!. What the **** does that mean?"
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2017
1003 posts
544 upvotes
Hey all . I understand every brand has bad reviews but my 5k kitchen aid fridge just randomly stopped working ( compressor died ) . Fridge is only 7 years old. Stay away from this brand , I had a lot of leaks. Definitely not worth the price tag . It looks pretty but poorly built.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2015
2022 posts
1171 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
CaptainD wrote: Can you post a link to the bypass dummy filter you bought? I've seen really bad reviews about some leaking and getting stuck in the fridge.
It was years ago and I couldn't even find the seller anymore.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)