Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

EveryDrop Premium Refrigerator Filters at $39.99! Plus free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2022 1:40 am
Dec 29, 2019
316 posts
108 upvotes
I have a whirlpool fridge that uses the #4 filter. When I take the filter out the water flow is good, when I replace it with a new once it still has good water flow but after 2 months or so the water pressure slows right down. To fill 502ml bottle it takes 65 seconds which seems slow. Anyone else have this issue? I think it’s the filter.
Dec 17, 2016
80 posts
57 upvotes
CanadianChick39 wrote: I have a whirlpool fridge that uses the #4 filter. When I take the filter out the water flow is good, when I replace it with a new once it still has good water flow but after 2 months or so the water pressure slows right down. To fill 502ml bottle it takes 65 seconds which seems slow. Anyone else have this issue? I think it’s the filter.
I've got a KitchenAid that takes #2 filters...my fridge does the exact same thing yours does. No chance the filter lasts 6 months.
Jun 28, 2006
357 posts
157 upvotes
CanadianChick39 wrote: I have a whirlpool fridge that uses the #4 filter. When I take the filter out the water flow is good, when I replace it with a new once it still has good water flow but after 2 months or so the water pressure slows right down. To fill 502ml bottle it takes 65 seconds which seems slow. Anyone else have this issue? I think it’s the filter.
maybe you have hard water thats clogging the filters up faster than expected. maybe install a bigger filter before it hits the fridge
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
8207 posts
6542 upvotes
Same filter as my fridge. I replaced the filter at the beginning of February and just measured out 2 cups in just under 11 seconds.
Jul 11, 2005
386 posts
67 upvotes
Rawket wrote: I should clarify I did an online order for in-store pickup. No issues.
Did the same. Requested price match on the 31st. Approved on the 1st and just ordered 3 today via the online chat which came out to $34 each before tax.
Jul 23, 2018
814 posts
338 upvotes
I have 2 Everydrop 3's I got through this deal.
I then purchased 2 more through Home Depot and forgot to cancel with Kitchenaid. Willing to sell at cost + shipping (unless you're in Edmonton), else I'll just return them. PM if interested.