Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

HOT: 40% off at Kitchenaid.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2020 2:26 am
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2009
1373 posts
382 upvotes
Toronto
Same, I ordered 2 black refurb stand mixers.
Fnatic wrote: I just got a cancelled order email. Anyone else?
Apr 21, 2009
196 posts
223 upvotes
Just got a cancelled email. Waited this long just to be cancelled. Bummer :(
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2346 posts
2156 upvotes
Ottawa
Silver mixer cancelled... going to call and bitch they told me twice when I called in the past few months to wait and that they were not going to cancel any of these orders
Jan 10, 2018
373 posts
1134 upvotes
Just got a cancellation email as well. I ordered two, one with both codes and only one code. The one with both codes got cancelled.

Edit: never mind, both got cancelled.
Jan 23, 2005
27 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Shady67 wrote: Just got a cancellation email as well. I ordered two, one with both codes and only one code. The one with both codes got cancelled.

Edit: never mind, both got cancelled.
My order was cancelled too! Argh!
Jul 16, 2020
56 posts
38 upvotes
Black stand mixer (changed to Red) got cancelled; used both codes. Will chat and call them tomorrow. Anyone still planning to purchase the refurbished stand mixers @ $230?
Mar 6, 2018
219 posts
218 upvotes
I guess the mixer and I were not meant to be.
Apr 27, 2013
704 posts
1106 upvotes
Montreal
Same here they cancelled my silver mixer
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
2198 posts
598 upvotes
Toronto
This sucks, same for me. It's a shame that they shipped me the meat grinder attachment 3 months back and it's been sitting in the basement.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2007
2966 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
Customer service via chat is saying they are none in Canada and are are back order. If that is the case, then why are they still refurb units from their website...
Aug 4, 2020
5 posts
Live chat agent online told me that if I call customer service they can replace order and honour previous price ... still on hold now
Dec 24, 2015
96 posts
171 upvotes
Markham, ON
Irbe wrote: Customer service via chat is saying they are none in Canada and are are back order. If that is the case, then why are they still refurb units from their website...
same here. also called cs, they wouldnt do anything.
Jan 23, 2005
27 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Fnatic wrote: same here. also called cs, they wouldnt do anything.
Same, CS the Refurb mixers has been discontinued and refuse to do anything. But then why is it still available on website?? So ridiculous!! Argh
Mar 6, 2018
219 posts
218 upvotes
FWIW, I called them this morning instead of using the chat. From my log I was on the phone including waiting and talking for 1 hour and 15 minutes. CS was able to switch me to the 'white' colourway and keep the same price – $142 and change.
Jan 23, 2005
27 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
kwscott wrote: FWIW, I called them this morning instead of using the chat. From my log I was on the phone including waiting and talking for 1 hour and 15 minutes. CS was able to switch me to the 'white' colourway and keep the same price – $142 and change.
Thanks for sharing, kwscott! I guess I will try again. Any tips on how to conduct the conversation?
Mar 6, 2018
219 posts
218 upvotes
I was patient and just asked them to switch me to a colour that would arrive the earliest. Do tell them that you want to keep the original price with the coupon code as the CS tried to just sell me a refurbished unit for $229 + taxes.
cubase wrote: Thanks for sharing, kwscott! I guess I will try again. Any tips on how to conduct the conversation?