Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

HOT: 40% off at Kitchenaid.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2020 2:26 am
Mar 2, 2006
510 posts
320 upvotes
Called CS.

There were all issued a company wide memo to honor the previous pricing, but currently they have problems with their system as price was removed. So might have to wait till tomorrow or the next day to place new order.
Jan 23, 2005
27 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
sci05 wrote: Called CS.

There were all issued a company wide memo to honor the previous pricing, but currently they have problems with their system as price was removed. So might have to wait till tomorrow or the next day to place new order.

Si05, good stuff, I just got off the phone with CS. Got the exact same info as you. Phew! Thank goodness.
That will be a great surprise for my wife. lol, cheers all!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2007
2966 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
I also called via the phone. I got a nice CRS who said they would honor the price when it comes back in stock, apperantly its still on backorder in Canada. The CSR gave me a reference number and ask me to quote it when the item comes back in stock and they said they will honor the price.
Dec 26, 2010
17 posts
11 upvotes
Ottawa
I got transferred after on hold for 40 minutes saying they couldn't do anything, then waited another 40 minutes and was told I was transferred to the US so they can't do anything, then got transferred back to Canada after another 40 minutes. Finally got to someone who said the same thing as rep 1 but this time they could offer me a brand new Artisan mixer instead of a refurb one. Price came to $305.99+HST but still free shipping and it should arrive in less than 10 business days. Still much cheaper than Costco new, and amazon new as far as I can tell from CCC. Not Lava Hot but still happy I think. FWIW I already received the other mixer I ordered months ago and this one was a gift so can't really complain.
Jul 16, 2020
56 posts
38 upvotes
I was given two offers:

1. 15% off the 6 quart, 590W bowl lift (the rep said it was very similar if not identical to the one sold @ Costco)
2. Honour price & place in order when in stock

Seeing the reviews from the Costco model (https://www.costco.com/kitchenaid-profe ... 85356.html) I chose option 1 instead of waiting who knows how long. At this point I'm not too confident in Kitchenaid and was advised to receive it by the end of the week. Total is $286 shipped after tax. Paying more than I originally did, but I think the bowl lift, increased capacity and increased power makes up for it.
Dec 24, 2015
96 posts
171 upvotes
Markham, ON
sci05 wrote: Called CS.

So we should replace an order (for any color I'm assuming) then call them for a price adjustment?
Mar 2, 2006
510 posts
320 upvotes
Fnatic wrote: So we should replace an order (for any color I'm assuming) then call them for a price adjustment?
The best way is to do an over the phone order.
Apr 24, 2018
62 posts
143 upvotes
ordered a black refurbished one as well, after a few months of waiting, still no shippment, so I called to switched color to red last week, but now got canceled, however, when i checked my credit card, there's pending charge, lol seriously, what the **** are they doing....
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
7180 posts
242 upvotes
Sent an email offering 20% off with the cancellation.
Sep 17, 2007
423 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Got the 20% coupon too. Anyone able to get them to place a new order honoring the 20+20% discount? Some users said they were asked to call back today or later.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
9413 posts
4561 upvotes
Toronto
Spoke to a rep who said they oversold. Could offer 15% for a new order now or call back 4-6 weeks to place a new order with the price honoured.
Dec 20, 2018
801 posts
1221 upvotes
Variability wrote: Spoke to a rep who said they oversold. Could offer 15% for a new order now or call back 4-6 weeks to place a new order with the price honoured.
I think they're trying to Bruno us. 4-6 weeks away from 4-6 weeks away.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Jan 23, 2005
27 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
2nd Update:
Everything checked out perfect so far. Nice!

Quick update:

I was able to re-entered my Refurb order with CS last Friday for a metallic chrome artisan under a new order #. No tracking was provided. I was told to expect delivery in 7-10 days, but given the prolong wait and recent order cancellation, I wasn’t sure if I sure held my hope high!

But guess what just came through the door.

It just arrived. I will check condition/colour and update you guys after. Good luck to you all!
Mar 7, 2011
417 posts
370 upvotes
Ottawa
Just called after getting the cancellation for my original order for the refurbished aritsan blender. They said they just got stock for the white and black colours and would be happy to honour the original price. So a quick call in and others could probably get these too. She was happy to offer any in stock colour at that price.

told it will arrive in 7-10 business days by Purolator.
Mar 18, 2012
150 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
CS service just told me they have 75 black, 20 white and 5 red for the refurbished artisan series 5 quart currently in stock. She said the 20% discount code provided by Kitchenaid cannot be applied. Maybe someone else could get lucky? As others have posted, original price was honoured and should arrive in 7-10 business days.
Dec 20, 2018
801 posts
1221 upvotes
I am in process for refurb artisan and no more red, only lots of black and some white. I switched to black.
Oct 5, 2017
492 posts
164 upvotes
anthony9 wrote: I am in process for refurb artisan and no more red, only lots of black and some white. I switched to black.
is it still a deal without the codes?
Dec 20, 2018
801 posts
1221 upvotes
Chandlerparsons wrote: is it still a deal without the codes?
Same price as original order (20 and 20 price error). 142 ish.
Dec 24, 2015
96 posts
171 upvotes
Markham, ON
managed to order the black, estimated delivery is 7-10 days. will update when it ships!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)