Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

HOT: 40% off at Kitchenaid.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2020 2:26 am
Dec 24, 2015
96 posts
171 upvotes
Markham, ON
Don't think you can unless you have a previous order that was cancelled. As they are price honoring those previous orders
Oct 5, 2017
493 posts
165 upvotes
Fnatic wrote: Don't think you can unless you have a previous order that was cancelled. As they are price honoring those previous orders
i see.. thanks!
Jul 8, 2014
272 posts
153 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
They just told me none are in stock for any colour...
Sep 17, 2007
423 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks to all those who reported back in stock. I called in just now and was able to change from chrome to white instead with previous price honoured. Rep mentioned 7-10 days delivery as well. I still prefer the chrome metallic but I guess it's only a colour.
Aug 9, 2009
141 posts
456 upvotes
I was able to order a white one online yesterday and it was shipped out today. I am hoping they will be able to adjust the price once it arrives. For the last week I wasn't able to order online but they appeared to have fixed the website yesterday.
Nov 7, 2016
454 posts
330 upvotes
Reordered for black, 20+20 price honoured, 7-10 days delivery.
Mar 2, 2006
512 posts
321 upvotes
Called in Monday morning to reorder (changed color from black to Red) with price honored and was quoted 7-10 days delivery.

HOWEVER....I received my order today (2 days later).

Mixer was shipped from Milton to GTA region.
Dec 24, 2015
96 posts
171 upvotes
Markham, ON
sci05 wrote: Called in Monday morning to reorder (changed color from black to Red) with price honored and was quoted 7-10 days delivery.

HOWEVER....I received my order today (2 days later).

Mixer was shipped from Milton to GTA region.
did you get shipping notice?
Mar 2, 2006
512 posts
321 upvotes
Nope. Wasn't provided a tracking number.
Dec 24, 2015
96 posts
171 upvotes
Markham, ON
Mine just arrived, ordered on tuesday, no shipping notice either. sent by purolator. Works and looks perfect aside from a few minor blemishes
Mar 6, 2018
219 posts
218 upvotes
Nevermind. Charge on my CC just got posted. I hope my mom likes her belated Mother’s Day gift.

Strange turn of events. I switched mine from Silver to White on the day I got my cancellation email. I called them to do the switch.

1.) Got another cancellation email immediately after my switch of orders on the phone with the 20% off code

2.) A white unit turned up via Purolator today.

3.) No charges yet on my CC.
Last edited by kwscott on Aug 15th, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 18, 2012
156 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered Tuesday and arrived this morning by Purolator. Never got a confirmation e-mail, only a confirmation number from the rep on the phone. Mine came in a refurbished box but the unit looks practically new. Credit card was charged. Thanks!
Nov 7, 2016
454 posts
330 upvotes
Changed colour from chrome to black on Wednesday. It arrived today by purolator.
Dec 20, 2018
806 posts
1231 upvotes
Got mine today, but unfortunately no bowl guard included. I thought it might be included.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
7180 posts
242 upvotes
anthony9 wrote: Got mine today, but unfortunately no bowl guard included. I thought it might be included.
It's not included with the refurbs. It wasn't a mistake on their end.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2556 posts
1314 upvotes
Did anyone manage to get Chrome? doesn't seem like any Chrome buyers got the color they want.
PSN: Sakaban
Apr 29, 2006
125 posts
5 upvotes
Sakaban wrote: Did anyone manage to get Chrome? doesn't seem like any Chrome buyers got the color they want.
I had a chrome and it was cancelled. Called this week on Thursday and changed it to black. Thy had black and white in stock

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)