Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

KitchenAid 5 speed hand mixer $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2020 1:33 am
Feb 3, 2019
237 posts
121 upvotes
Brampton,ON, Canada
aintic wrote: Hand kneading works better than this, and I also had a 200W mixer broke due to kneading. This one is 170W.
Thanks. What would be the main use cases for this one? what do u use it for?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1517 posts
2418 upvotes
thesubmitter wrote: any reason to buy this if we have a stand mixer
It's good for small jobs and less clean up.
AseemS12143 wrote: Thanks. What would be the main use cases for this one? what do u use it for?
I use it for whipping cream, meringue, creaming, mixing batters, pancakes, mashed potatoes, icing
[OP]
May 25, 2018
119 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Ducky wrote: you sure it's sold out everywhere?

simple search on Google shows leons has it... free shipping too...$48
Only checked Amazon and Walmart...lol
Dec 3, 2005
884 posts
1023 upvotes
S
thesubmitter wrote: any reason to buy this if we have a stand mixer
I usually use a hand mixer for mixing batter while heating on a stove top.
If you've never encountered a task that requires a hand mixer, you probably don't need it.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3531 posts
3533 upvotes
Victoria
cryingx wrote: Isn't this normal price? I've seen it at $49.99 regularly on Amazon and on Walmart shelves...

I feel this is just a "sale" because everyone is baking during their time in isolation and these kitchen equipments are running out of stock.
The MSRP is $89.99 which is the regular price at some retailers like The Bay. The street price is ~$50 at places like Amazon. Think I’d rather save the two bucks and buy it from Leon’s - a Canadian company.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2640 posts
2665 upvotes
Montréal
MELPOMENE wrote: I usually use a hand mixer for mixing batter while heating on a stove top.
If you've never encountered a task that requires a hand mixer, you probably don't need it.
Yeah I have the precise kitchenaid heating bowl (bling bling)
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2640 posts
2665 upvotes
Montréal
aintic wrote: It's good for small jobs and less clean up.

I use it for whipping cream, meringue, creaming, mixing batters, pancakes, mashed potatoes, icing
Stand mixer does all that and I already have it and at the end I still have to clean a bowl and and mixing utensil. The stand mixer is on the counter too anyways.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1675 posts
1866 upvotes
Markham
Just because I was looking it up anyway, in case anyone interested in the wattages of the KitchenAid stand mixers:
Classic or Artisan Mini: 250W
Ultra Power Plus: 300W
Artisan: 325W
Professional 5: 450W
Pro HD: 475W
Professional 600: 575W
Pro Line: 970W

There are other differences, but may save you a bit of googling.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Dec 3, 2005
884 posts
1023 upvotes
S
thesubmitter wrote: Yeah I have the precise kitchenaid heating bowl (bling bling)
then you're covered
Smiling Face With Open Mouth the heating bowl is the only attachment I miss on my ankarsrum
Feb 4, 2017
475 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary
Has anyone been able to actual place an order... Everytime I try I just get an error after I hit save payment.
Apr 28, 2019
237 posts
173 upvotes
How does this compare to the Black and Decker hand mixer?
Apr 9, 2018
31 posts
56 upvotes
If you wait long enough in the kitchenaid site a pop up to sign up for 10% off your order with your email will show up as well. If not do a google search for it to enter your information code is given immediately.
Nov 23, 2016
341 posts
549 upvotes
Walmart, Bestbuy, and CanadianTire run these on sale for $50 on a pretty regular basis. I got the green one a few months ago. It’s an awesome little mixer.
May 5, 2008
13 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks for the deal. Interested. However, can someone confirm if it is free returns on KitchenAid site? I clicked on returns and exchanges and it doesn’t say free which means you’ll have to pay for postage/courier?
Sep 9, 2012
261 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
The PC brand hand mixer at Superstore is on sale for $25. It’s 250 watts and comes with a stand for storage. I believe it’s a rebranded KitchenAid.
Nov 27, 2016
440 posts
645 upvotes
m8x
In for a white one. I was also able to get another $5 off with the pop-up coupon code, $50.84 all in.

Thanks SheriK96869 for the tip !
Dec 3, 2009
305 posts
148 upvotes
Simcoe County
Taroble wrote: Has anyone been able to actual place an order... Everytime I try I just get an error after I hit save payment.
Same thing happened to me, tried 3 times. They 1.00 auth the card (checked my bank) and then payment failed. Tried a different card and it worked. who knows.
Jul 25, 2013
30 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
darwoodcanada wrote: Same thing happened to me, tried 3 times. They 1.00 auth the card (checked my bank) and then payment failed. Tried a different card and it worked. who knows.
tried three times and found the incorrect billing info was entered. corrected and accepted.