Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Kitchenaid Countertop Oven (KC20211BM) $162 ($299 - 40% - 10% email sign up)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2022 1:36 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 10, 2006
776 posts
726 upvotes
evilYoda wrote: are you able to select specific temperatures?
yes, the knob to the right will let you select the extra options for whatever mode you select - time, temp.
Jan 24, 2007
901 posts
326 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
My sister has this oven it at least a very similar one made by kitchen aid and I have the breville one. Every time she is over at my house, she says she should have gotten a breville as well.

Before someone points out that you can't get a breville for $162.i agree but you can for$250 if you watch for sale so the regular mrsp on this kitchen aid is inflated and the actual discount is much smaller.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
7193 posts
4853 upvotes
SW ON
adamtheman wrote: I mean, "air fry" is really just a fancy word for "convection". I just don't get why manufacturers would still make a non-convection oven in this day and age. Convection just works much better, even for things you don't want to "fry". Like cooking a pizza or chicken nuggets or whatever, convection circulates air and heats more evenly. I think maybe kitchenaid is clearing these out.
I wonder the same. I also don't understand why people buy non-convection ovens. Convection can be turned off if really needed.
Oct 24, 2020
167 posts
320 upvotes
Ontario
I don't fry food. So air frying technology isn't something I look for.[/quote]

I think you should look up what air frying is and think about your statement.

It's just a convection oven with a stronger fan. Or do you not bake your food with hot air either. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Dec 2, 2020
58 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
d4diesel wrote: My sister has this oven it at least a very similar one made by kitchen aid and I have the breville one. Every time she is over at my house, she says she should have gotten a breville as well.

Before someone points out that you can't get a breville for $162.i agree but you can for$250 if you watch for sale so the regular mrsp on this kitchen aid is inflated and the actual discount is much smaller.
What store should I be watching for the Breville to go on sale? Thanks in advance.
I like good deals!
Jun 8, 2012
474 posts
640 upvotes
Ottawa
Not a direct comment, but since I bought my airfryer I use it 90% of time for cooking.
Jun 19, 2009
316 posts
688 upvotes
Winnipeg
I ordered this last night but was charged $9.11 and$188.10 by Whirlpool Canada. But the order summary said it should be $181.44. Anyone getting these incorrect preauthorized payment charges?
Mar 5, 2017
244 posts
186 upvotes
vancouver
Our toaster broke and we needed a new one.
I got a $25 voucher from Costco for auto-renew and used it to buy the Air fryer version for $199.

I watched a few videos beforehand and one of the biggest complaints was how dirty oven air fryers got with grease and oil blowing around. Especially those with a heating element on or near the fan.

All the complaints about bells and buzzers is that they were too loud or too quiet. I have no problem with the bell and the pre-heat time is 4 mins so I could use a clock instead.

The KitchenAid is quiet and stays clean. There is no element on the fan. I've had good results with wings, drumsticks, casseroles and the toast is perfect every time.

Cleaning a Breville

Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2981 posts
1628 upvotes
B.C.
I have the Costco air fry version and was very unimpressed. It definitely doesn’t fit chickens.