Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

KITCHENAID METAL FOOD GRINDER ATTACHMENT

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 4:31 pm
Apr 11, 2011
40 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Couldn't get the coupon method to work but signed up for the newsletter for a 10% off coupon that way. Thanks OP!
Jun 5, 2008
679 posts
409 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Firefox and Chrome didn't work. It gave me a code as I was hovering above the X to close my Edge browser
Nov 9, 2014
778 posts
790 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
It worked for me. I had to scroll down the page for the pop up to activate.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1776 posts
1493 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
Thanks OP.
Coupon worked.
No issues.
$101.69 total.
Thumbs Up SignThumbs Up Sign
Nov 23, 2008
352 posts
276 upvotes
Got 1, thanks OP! Incognito mode worked for the $10 off coupon, $101.79 all in.
Feb 23, 2010
257 posts
199 upvotes
In for one, thanks OP. Looks like the other attachments are better priced on Amazon though so will get the rest there with the UGO gift cards ($10 for $100 promo)
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1825 posts
263 upvotes
Grimsby, ON
Their stupid website wouldn't accept my VISA Debit card, so I ended up going to Canadian Tire and price matching.
Mar 17, 2014
921 posts
697 upvotes
Vancouver
bibowski wrote: Their stupid website wouldn't accept my VISA Debit card, so I ended up going to Canadian Tire and price matching.
same here, i had to manually enter all the numbers and it accepted....saved card didn't work for some reason...guess their website has some kind of security to not accept the saved credit card info??
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1582 posts
192 upvotes
Montreal
It's now OOS :(
Knowledge is power
Oct 21, 2005
811 posts
772 upvotes
RFD when a meat grinder is 50% off: I sleep
RFD when a meat grinder is 44% off with a sneaky hidden coupon to bring it down to 50% off: I neeeeeed this!!

So anyway, yeah I bought the meat grinder.
Aug 2, 2018
36 posts
53 upvotes
Any good tuturiols out there for what cuts of meat to use, sausage party recipes, etc etc..good price but don't need something just to take up room in cupboard.
Nov 7, 2011
247 posts
302 upvotes
AGASSIZ
I thought would throw in another option from https://www.smokehousechef.com/
They were one of the first to make a metal meat grinder for KitchenAid years ago.
All stainless steel so is dishwasher safe, I bought one of the early units before they were offering the sausage making attachment.
This unit is very strong and will last many lifetimes, little more money at $159 US. But very high quality.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2633 posts
2880 upvotes
Oakville
yuprules wrote: This worked, I emptied the cart AND I moved my cursor TOWARD THE TOP RIGHT to close the New Edge Browser as if I was LEAVING!

The first time , I just emptied the cart and it did NOTHING, no 10% pop up. By the way, it is not HTML so we can't find the link in our browser history and it's a ONE TIME USE coupon.

Thank you deal_with_singh!

OP, add to first post if you can.
Thanks OP and thanks for the added tip yuprules - I didn't need to empty my cart on Edge. As soon as I moused over the top right to close the browser, the coupon popped up.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2633 posts
2880 upvotes
Oakville
DaveS15263 wrote: Any good tuturiols out there for what cuts of meat to use, sausage party recipes, etc etc..good price but don't need something just to take up room in cupboard.
Check out Serious Eats: https://aht.seriouseats.com/2011/04/the ... -beef.html

Kenji dedicates an entire section to ground meats in The Food Lab book, I'm assuming more of that info is available on their site.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4006 posts
6267 upvotes
Anyone had theirs shipped? Mine shows shipped but I can't seem to find a tracking number..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)