Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

KITCHENAID METAL FOOD GRINDER ATTACHMENT

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2020 4:31 pm
Oct 3, 2003
229 posts
79 upvotes
The extra 10% off isn't working for me. Even signing up for the newsletter I didn't get any email.
Jul 12, 2020
24 posts
7 upvotes
Ontario
Just got mine. Unfortunately the sign-up coupon for me is 5% instead of 10%.

Tried on different computer and tried the coupon method, but still 5%. Still better than nothing. Thanks OP!
Dec 3, 2009
86 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa-ish
Thanks OP, picked one up. Only got 5% discount also.

I've had the plastic one for years now and it has some small stress cracks that don't seem to prevent proper functioning. The piece I like about the metal is that I like to chill the equipment when making sausages or paté and the plastic just doesn't stay as cool as long (to me).
Sep 18, 2007
78 posts
127 upvotes
xChao20 wrote: Just got mine. Unfortunately the sign-up coupon for me is 5% instead of 10%.
I signed up for the email last week and the coupon code showed 10% off in my cart. I didn't order, and reloading the cart today it is now 5%.
Mar 27, 2010
72 posts
30 upvotes
Montr
Ordered Nov 30
Shipped Dec 11
I received it today.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2580 posts
3644 upvotes
GTA
Just remember that parts of this are not dishwasher safe due to being aluminum.
Bare aluminum doesn't get along well with dishwasher detergent.
Sep 18, 2007
78 posts
127 upvotes
clottedcream wrote: I signed up for the email last week and the coupon code showed 10% off in my cart. I didn't order, and reloading the cart today it is now 5%.
My coupon code works for 10% again
May 31, 2010
33 posts
10 upvotes
Markham
yuprules wrote: This worked, I emptied the cart AND I moved my cursor TOWARD THE TOP RIGHT to close the New Edge Browser as if I was LEAVING!

The first time , I just emptied the cart and it did NOTHING, no 10% pop up. By the way, it is not HTML so we can't find the link in our browser history and it's a ONE TIME USE coupon.

Thank you deal_with_singh!

OP, add to first post if you can.
Thanks so much yuprules, this worked for me as well. I didn't need to empty the cart. Just hovered cursor near the close button on Edge and it popped up!
Nov 23, 2017
811 posts
549 upvotes
smileyfayce wrote: Thanks so much yuprules, this worked for me as well. I didn't need to empty the cart. Just hovered cursor near the close button on Edge and it popped up!
Same here, after applying OP's coupon code and then going to the close button, the coupon appears! Had to disable adblock for it to work in my case.
Aug 21, 2012
786 posts
577 upvotes
can i grind meat with this alone or do i need another machine to go with this?
WOOOOOOOOOOO
Sep 30, 2019
191 posts
232 upvotes
RockAndReligion wrote: can i grind meat with this alone or do i need another machine to go with this?
sorry mate, this is an attachment to be used with a kitchenaid stand mixer. . .so you have to have a ka mixer to start with!
Jan 17, 2010
777 posts
283 upvotes
i just clicked the link and it asked me to sign up for a newsletter and i got 10 percent off with a code it added automatically. i dont even need this and im felling like i want to buy it.
Jul 11, 2009
833 posts
744 upvotes
Toronto
I have the plastic one for years which didn’t come with the sausage related items or the cleaning brush. I wish I had the metal ones. I end up using it about once a year.

Trick is to:
1) trim meat to remove membranes, which will clog the grinder; &
2) chill all the grinder parts and meat in the freezer for 30 minutes before use

Last month made Heston blumenthal burgers: 1 lb each of chuck, short rib and brisket, each readily available at costco. Didn’t seem to have enough fat though.

Usually RCSS has a bunch of pork shoulder ridiculously cheap at the beginning of January. Good for making sausage links or just ground sausage meat, like:
Dec 19, 2008
93 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, picked one up (got the 10% pop up when opened window in Incognito mode. Also got a fridge water filter -$15

BOXING WEEK SALE
Save $15* on everydrop® Filters 1-5 Valid December 17 2020 - January 6 2021

Does anyone know where in the GTA east end one can purchase the natural casings for sausage (we used to get it from Knob Hill Farms way back when)