Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

KitchenAid Mother's Day Sale! - Stand Mixers up to 45% off and more

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2022 2:28 pm
Oct 17, 2018
19 posts
9 upvotes
Is $176 before tax a good price for 3 pasta roller attachments? I feel like I don’t have the patience waiting to Black Friday (I know I missed the $119 last week)

Never mind 20% off code TCE20 is not valid now...
Last edited by Gnarrr on May 10th, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 16, 2011
363 posts
290 upvotes
Georgetown
Thanks OP, ordered the Professional 600 Series and 7 Cup Food Processor. It was showing delivery in August though. Might call CC and check.
Jan 13, 2013
69 posts
21 upvotes
TORONTO
I ordered a new Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with tax comes to $223 is that a good price? I also ordered Dual Convection Countertop Oven for $183 total
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1468 posts
672 upvotes
Victoria
orian11 wrote: I ordered a new Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with tax comes to $223 is that a good price? I also ordered Dual Convection Countertop Oven for $183 total
Are you sure you got a full size Artisan and new vs. refurb? I believe both the Design Series and regular Artisan regular size models are $329.99. At 20% off they would be $263.99 PRE tax... so if you managed to get it for $223 WITH tax, you found something amazing =).
Nov 23, 2008
352 posts
276 upvotes
orian11 wrote: I ordered a new Artisan® Design Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with tax comes to $223 is that a good price? I also ordered Dual Convection Countertop Oven for $183 total
At that price, it's either the 4.5 Quart tilt head or the Artisan Mini. Refurb would be $189.

I'm torn between the refurb Artisan and the Pro 600.
Banned
May 8, 2020
16 posts
34 upvotes
I ordered on the 1st and it hasn't even been shipped yet, just says a label has been created.
Mar 26, 2015
234 posts
98 upvotes
Richmond, BC
jessagill wrote: Kitchenaid's website sucks!

Tried to order all weekend and kept getting those $1 charges but it would not accept the actual order.

Called to complain on Monday and they took my order over the phone.

Did not receive a confirmation so called back on Tuesday to ask about when I could expect the order and they told me my order had been cancelled in error.

Ordered again over the phone on Tuesday and didn't receive a confirmation.

Called back on Wedsnesday only to be told it had been cancelled again in error.

I gave up at that point and told them that I was no longer interested in ordering from them.

Didn't offer any kind of coupon or anything to make up for the time and effort spent trying to order from their website.

I'm just going to go to Costco and pick one up from there instead!
Try Visa, it worked over mastercard for me
Apr 5, 2009
595 posts
1187 upvotes
Vancouver
Gnarrr wrote: Oh nooo, seems like BBB’s already sold out online and not available for pickup in my area. Still thank you for noticing me
It’ll come back in stock off and on. It was out of stock a few days ago but came back in stock yesterday.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1656 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto
Is 587.59 (taxes in) a good deal on the 7qt pro line mixer?
Jul 1, 2012
83 posts
34 upvotes
Cant say if good deal...but what I went with. More I read...better the DC motor sounded. Have pro 600 from Costco unopened and will return.
Oct 5, 2016
233 posts
114 upvotes
Hey,
I ordered a refurb artisan 5 on Saturday and just got an email saying it was cancelled. No reason why. Anyone else in the same boat?
Dec 17, 2017
136 posts
116 upvotes
wouldnt accept mine or my wife's visa debit (never had it not work online) and then managed to get a friend lend me his mastercard to use the website, and it was down for most of yesterday so couldnt even check out.

im gonna pass. not worth this hassel and now they're cancelling orders.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5542 posts
1966 upvotes
RV123456 wrote: Hey,
I ordered a refurb artisan 5 on Saturday and just got an email saying it was cancelled. No reason why. Anyone else in the same boat?
What colour was it? The product could be OOS.
Life
Oct 5, 2016
233 posts
114 upvotes
Called them up, they said the system flagged it and cancelled the order because my billing and shipping address didn't match. I called up my credit card and they said they approved the transaction. So I dont know why kitchenaid would cancel the order. Trying to reach them again and see whats going on.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)