Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

KitchenAid Mother's Day Sale! - Stand Mixers up to 45% off and more

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2022 2:28 pm
Aug 1, 2007
772 posts
87 upvotes
jessagill wrote: Kitchenaid's website sucks!

Tried to order all weekend and kept getting those $1 charges but it would not accept the actual order.

Called to complain on Monday and they took my order over the phone.

Did not receive a confirmation so called back on Tuesday to ask about when I could expect the order and they told me my order had been cancelled in error.

Ordered again over the phone on Tuesday and didn't receive a confirmation.

Called back on Wedsnesday only to be told it had been cancelled again in error.

I gave up at that point and told them that I was no longer interested in ordering from them.

Didn't offer any kind of coupon or anything to make up for the time and effort spent trying to order from their website.

I'm just going to go to Costco and pick one up from there instead!
Had the same issue. Even tried different CC same problem. Excuse was billing address never matched up which is a lie.
Jun 1, 2007
682 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered just now, Artisan refurb, seemed to go through fine with a 10% off sign-up discount (though the pop-up showed 5%) online but also saw just 3x $1.00 pending charges on my CC.

My billing address 100% is correct.

Hopefully they solve this, perhaps I'll give it a couple of days to see how it plays out.
Aug 29, 2018
340 posts
441 upvotes
You don't need to be nice to your customers when you control 80% of the mixer market.
Jun 1, 2007
682 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
hv6478 wrote: Ordered just now, Artisan refurb, seemed to go through fine with a 10% off sign-up discount (though the pop-up showed 5%) online but also saw just 3x $1.00 pending charges on my CC.

My billing address 100% is correct.

Hopefully they solve this, perhaps I'll give it a couple of days to see how it plays out.
Connected to Live Chat and they said those charges were pre-authorization charges and would be off the card in 7-10 business days. Apparently there is no issue with the order and it will process and ship just fine.

P.S. this was with MasterCard.
Nov 23, 2008
352 posts
276 upvotes
I ordered just fine with MasterCard yesterday, although the system didn't take off the Mixer Bible amount when I already have the Artisan refurb in the cart. I did Live Chat today and the rep says the Mixer Bible amount will come off when item ships.
Dec 20, 2019
112 posts
102 upvotes
I ordered an Artisan Refurb on the 8th and my card showed SIX $1 pending charges. I received the order confirmation shortly after placing the order but received an "Order Cancelled" with no explanation as to why the next morning. Wow, what a troubled website.
Nov 23, 2008
352 posts
276 upvotes
daveyboy1 wrote: I ordered an Artisan Refurb on the 8th and my card showed SIX $1 pending charges. I received the order confirmation shortly after placing the order but received an "Order Cancelled" with no explanation as to why the next morning. Wow, what a troubled website.
I think there is a mismatch of inventory shown on the website vs. what they actually have. I wanted the metallic chrome Artisan yesterday but settled on a black because there was no stock. My mixer won't ship out until June 19-20. Just looking at the site now, metallic chrome is available, as is black and white and they will be shipped out May 21-22. I'm really hoping mine is not cancelled and unsure why mine is taking another month to ship.
Jun 14, 2011
666 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
shortye wrote: I think there is a mismatch of inventory shown on the website vs. what they actually have. I wanted the metallic chrome Artisan yesterday but settled on a black because there was no stock. My mixer won't ship out until June 19-20. Just looking at the site now, metallic chrome is available, as is black and white and they will be shipped out May 21-22. I'm really hoping mine is not cancelled and unsure why mine is taking another month to ship.
Just connected with live chat. The mixers are on backorder so the delivery dates would be a lot later than what's showing.
Dec 16, 2015
202 posts
233 upvotes
Sundre, AB
I gave up. Decided it's not worth the hassle overall. A little bit of hand mixing never hurt anyone and it's a pretty expensive luxury item to begin with. It declined 3 different cards on me all with pending charges. Don't even want to bother trying to speak with anyone, they obviously don't want my business that bad. Thanks OP for the post though.
Nov 23, 2008
352 posts
276 upvotes
AlbertaSparky wrote: I gave up. Decided it's not worth the hassle overall. A little bit of hand mixing never hurt anyone and it's a pretty expensive luxury item to begin with. It declined 3 different cards on me all with pending charges. Don't even want to bother trying to speak with anyone, they obviously don't want my business that bad. Thanks OP for the post though.
Did you do Live Chat? The reps are responsive and helpful.
Apr 5, 2009
595 posts
1187 upvotes
Vancouver
shortye wrote: I think there is a mismatch of inventory shown on the website vs. what they actually have. I wanted the metallic chrome Artisan yesterday but settled on a black because there was no stock. My mixer won't ship out until June 19-20. Just looking at the site now, metallic chrome is available, as is black and white and they will be shipped out May 21-22. I'm really hoping mine is not cancelled and unsure why mine is taking another month to ship.
Yes I confirmed this with their website rep. The website stock is very different from what's available. If something is OOS online, you can call them and get them to process the sale over the phone. The prices for the items also vary depending on if you're calling vs. ordering online. Over the phone, each colour was a different price for the Artisan but the website all had the same price. You can always call them to change your order to the colour you want.
Apr 5, 2009
595 posts
1187 upvotes
Vancouver
xXKEIXx wrote: Just connected with live chat. The mixers are on backorder so the delivery dates would be a lot later than what's showing.
Some of them are. My friend ordered the Ice colour and it was shipped a few days after her order. Another friend ordered pistachio on the 1st and received it today.
Aug 31, 2009
799 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
Professional 5 Plus is at a very weird price right now lol
WechatIMG90.png
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1415 posts
1111 upvotes
Montreal
Did anyone get charged in full but didn’t get a shipping notification?

I thought they charged the card when shipped.

I ordered May 1st and order confirmation says shipping June 12. My card got charged May 4, and nothing since.

Order status link gives a 404...
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1325 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
randomroyalty wrote: Did anyone get charged in full but didn’t get a shipping notification?

I thought they charged the card when shipped.

I ordered May 1st and order confirmation says shipping June 12. My card got charged May 4, and nothing since.

Order status link gives a 404...
Placed an order on May 1st and got the email confirmation. Order status link isn't a 404 for me:
Estimated Arrival:
FRIDAY, JUNE 26 - SATURDAY, JUNE 27

But, no charge on my card at all. I used a Home Trust VISA.
Mar 26, 2015
234 posts
98 upvotes
Richmond, BC
did anyone get shipments yet?

I have something that says May 14-15th but no shipping details, nothing.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2009
1297 posts
472 upvotes
gahafa wrote: did anyone get shipments yet?

I have something that says May 14-15th but no shipping details, nothing.
Mine just showed up on doorstep last week with shipping details saying it was still in warehouse with a shipping label created.
Apr 6, 2013
136 posts
81 upvotes
Surrey
For anyone waiting for their order, I called Kitchenaid this morning and they informed me that once your shipping label is created, it essentially means it's been shipped.
Your tracking number won't really show any updated except label created but it should show up at your doorstep.

Hoping mine comes in this week! fingers crossed.
Mar 26, 2015
234 posts
98 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Kingrox wrote: For anyone waiting for their order, I called Kitchenaid this morning and they informed me that once your shipping label is created, it essentially means it's been shipped.
Your tracking number won't really show any updated except label created but it should show up at your doorstep.

Hoping mine comes in this week! fingers crossed.
Mine still stuck on order received only, sad days.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11520 posts
1488 upvotes
GVR
gahafa wrote: Mine still stuck on order received only, sad days.
Mine says May 20-21, but still just order received. I WANT IT SOONER! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)