Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

KitchenAid Mother's Day Sale! - Stand Mixers up to 45% off and more

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2022 2:28 pm
Apr 5, 2009
595 posts
1187 upvotes
Vancouver
Kaitlyn wrote: Mine says May 20-21, but still just order received. I WANT IT SOONER! :)
Same, mine says the same as yours. A friend ordered a different colour that originally said July delivery already had hers ship.
Apr 5, 2009
595 posts
1187 upvotes
Vancouver
Gnarrr wrote: Oh nooo, seems like BBB’s already sold out online and not available for pickup in my area. Still thank you for noticing me
Back in stock!
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2006
1261 posts
64 upvotes
GTA
Just got my new Matte Black artisan and mixer bible. Ordered on May 2nd
Last edited by Phuman on May 13th, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 22, 2006
582 posts
471 upvotes
Ordered a refurb Artisan on May 7 and today I got a shipment email....for the Mixer Bible 🤦
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11509 posts
1482 upvotes
GVR
I ordered empire red refurb on may 1... nothing so far.
Apr 5, 2009
595 posts
1187 upvotes
Vancouver
I ordered the Artisan Matte Milkshake new on May 1 and no emails or anything yet. A friend ordered the same thing a day after me and received hers already.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1655 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto
For those that placed an order over the phone did you receive a confirmation email?
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2009
2387 posts
3192 upvotes
Quebec
Just received my refurb, looking brand new
Images
  • IMG_20200513_124459.jpg
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11509 posts
1482 upvotes
GVR
MonsieurX wrote: Just received my refurb, looking brand new
Nice! I can't even seem to log in to KitchenAid site anymore. Got a new 1cent charge on my card though, maybe shipping today?

Really hope mine arrives brand new! Any cosmetic issues will only have me questioning the stuff I can't see :(
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1413 posts
1110 upvotes
Montreal
xtcnrice wrote: Placed an order on May 1st and got the email confirmation. Order status link isn't a 404 for me:
Estimated Arrival:
FRIDAY, JUNE 26 - SATURDAY, JUNE 27

But, no charge on my card at all. I used a Home Trust VISA.
Got it today, never got a shipping notification.

Very happy, it appears to be a brand new unit!

$186.27 (shipped to Quebec) all in with the cookbook.
Apr 5, 2009
595 posts
1187 upvotes
Vancouver
I called Kitchenaid to ask if they can give me an update on my order, and they said that their systems are down so to try back another day. They seem to have a lot of systems issues.

My friend who ordered the same model as me received hers and there was a large chip in the paint and also the locking function doesn't lock completely. She called Kitchenaid to ask for an exchange and they said they don't do exchanges, only returns. She would have to re-purchase it at the current price of $600 or something, or wait until the next sale. So far she's unimpressed. She ordered brand new.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1413 posts
1110 upvotes
Montreal
cessnabmw wrote: How does one check if the mixer is AC or DC or if it has plastic gears or metal?

Am looking for details on the Pro600 (https://www.kitchenaid.ca/en_ca/counter ... m1xwh.html)
Only the higher end Bowl Lift models have DC motors and a metal gearbox. If the power is rated in horsepower rather than watts it's DC.

A long time ago I had the original Costco bowl lift that was 325 watts, and it had a metal gearbox that I stripped the first time I tried to knead dough and it was basically ruined. Plastic gears are easier to fix if you strip them as you won't get all the metal shavings wrecking the gearbox.

Obviously a DC motor is is better...more torque and quieter.
Nov 22, 2006
582 posts
471 upvotes
Ordered on May 7 and just received my refurb white Artisan 5qt today.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11509 posts
1482 upvotes
GVR
tarheel_06 wrote: Ordered on May 7 and just received my refurb white Artisan 5qt today.
What was your estimated delivery date when ordering?
May 17, 2010
335 posts
228 upvotes
Ordered on May 1st. Got my refurbished Metallic Chrome Artisan today and the book yesterday. Looks brand new.
Dec 10, 2003
157 posts
205 upvotes
bunget wrote: Ordered on May 1st. Got my refurbished Metallic Chrome Artisan today and the book yesterday. Looks brand new.
Ordered the same on April 29th. My credit card still hasn't been billed and they say they are backordered. Estimated delivery was supposed to be today! What the heck!? You ordered after me.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11509 posts
1482 upvotes
GVR
Someone should create a tracking spreadsheet :)

I ordered refurb empire red may 1 but nothing so far. Order status still received.

I'm not sure if anyone else ordered after+got before me in empire red? I live chatted with them today and they said they had none in stock, that they are filled in order, and it could be 4-6 weeks. Doesn't make sense or line up with them showing some in stock and some not, and providing delivery dates
Dec 10, 2003
157 posts
205 upvotes
cncpun wrote: Ordered the same on April 29th. My credit card still hasn't been billed and they say they are backordered. Estimated delivery was supposed to be today! What the heck!? You ordered after me.
Okay an hour after writing this post I got a shipping notification. I complained today asking what was up that I hadn't been billed yet after 2 weeks... so maybe that helped and they pushed it through? Ordered April 29, shipped May 14th. Estimated delivery when ordering was May 13-14th.