Expired Hot Deals

[KitchenAid] KitchenAid Mother's Day Sale! - Stand Mixers up to 45% off and more

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2020 8:55 pm
Nov 22, 2006
466 posts
334 upvotes
izellfm wrote: Hi there, I ordered the same unit. How is the condition of yours so far?

Ordered mine on May 12th, it was on sale for $209+tce20 code at the time still worked. Estimated delivery date was May 22-23
It was stuck on received until I live chatted with a rep today, who said a shipping label has been created.
Condition is great. It obviously wasn't in original packaged condition, but the unit itself looks brand new.
Jun 11, 2019
20 posts
52 upvotes
tarheel_06 wrote: Condition is great. It obviously wasn't in original packaged condition, but the unit itself looks brand new.
Thank you! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Sep 5, 2015
186 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bought on 6th May. Still not shipped Confused Face
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10540 posts
968 upvotes
Vancouver
ashwani2k wrote: Bought on 6th May. Still not shipped Confused Face
Yeah, well bought 1st may and not shipped! Mine is estimated delivery today or tomorrow, yet people ordered after me and already received...
May 13, 2020
5 posts
Mine was shipped, but Purolator never delivered it even though they marked it as delivered. Either they delivered it or someone stole it. They never rang the doorbell either.
Sep 5, 2015
186 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Kaitlyn wrote: Yeah, well bought 1st may and not shipped! Mine is estimated delivery today or tomorrow, yet people ordered after me and already received...
Mine was marked as shipped. But never handed over to Purolator. Chatted with them. They say we can't provide a date, when this will be handed over to Purolator. They already took my money. This is cheating in broad daylight.
Dec 10, 2003
33 posts
7 upvotes
Looks like they just created shipping labels to make it appear shipped - but when tracking purolator hasn't picked it up yet. Been a week like that now. Original order placed April 29th.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10540 posts
968 upvotes
Vancouver
I called them today.

I ordered empire red refurbished may 1.

They said the database shows 0 in stock and no knowledge of when it will be stocked again. They said it could be 4-6 weeks. Makes me angry since I clearly bought it "in stock" and didn't consider buying anywhere else that might have had a sale for mother's day too.

Now I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. I also separately bought the pasta attachment but no mixer to connect it to!

Almost want to just return everything and forget about it.
Sep 5, 2015
186 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Kaitlyn wrote: I called them today.

I ordered empire red refurbished may 1.

They said the database shows 0 in stock and no knowledge of when it will be stocked again. They said it could be 4-6 weeks. Makes me angry since I clearly bought it "in stock" and didn't consider buying anywhere else that might have had a sale for mother's day too.

Now I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. I also separately bought the pasta attachment but no mixer to connect it to!

Almost want to just return everything and forget about it.
Well, the one I had bought is always in stock (even today). I had bought on 6 May. My credit card was charged on 13 and marked as shipped. Nothing after that.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2003
2318 posts
290 upvotes
North York
Ordered a refurb Artisan in white on May 8, estimated arrival of may 14-15.

No change, still in received status. All the refurb colours are listed as oos when I checked the website just now, seems like they had inventory issues. Had I known, we might be waiting months, would have gone with a new one. Still no charge on the CC, so that's either good or bad.
Dec 10, 2003
33 posts
7 upvotes
cliff wrote: Ordered a refurb Artisan in white on May 8, estimated arrival of may 14-15.

No change, still in received status. All the refurb colours are listed as oos when I checked the website just now, seems like they had inventory issues. Had I known, we might be waiting months, would have gone with a new one. Still no charge on the CC, so that's either good or bad.
Took 3 weeks for the charge to show up for me... you've got time :)
Apr 5, 2009
358 posts
745 upvotes
Vancouver
ashwani2k wrote: Mine was marked as shipped. But never handed over to Purolator. Chatted with them. They say we can't provide a date, when this will be handed over to Purolator. They already took my money. This is cheating in broad daylight.
Mine took a week to be handed over to Purolator. Showed shipped on the 15th but finally handed over on the 21st. My original expected delivery was May 21-22, but once it was shipped, the new estimated delivery is May 28.
Jun 11, 2019
20 posts
52 upvotes
Just received a shipping notification for mine. Will update when it gets picked up purolator
Apr 5, 2009
358 posts
745 upvotes
Vancouver
I received my brand new Artisan in the matte milkshake today. I received the Bible Mixer yesterday (Sunday). I'm in Vancouver.
Sep 5, 2015
186 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pinkrose398 wrote: I received my brand new Artisan in the matte milkshake today. I received the Bible Mixer yesterday (Sunday). I'm in Vancouver.
When did you purchase and when was it shipped?