Expired Hot Deals

[KitchenAid] KitchenAid Mother's Day Sale! - Stand Mixers up to 45% off and more

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2020 8:55 pm
Apr 5, 2009
358 posts
745 upvotes
Vancouver
ashwani2k wrote: When did you purchase and when was it shipped?
I ordered May 1, marked as shipped on May 14, tracking started working on May 15, actually handed over to Purolator on May 21, and received May 25. Original estimate arrival date was May 21-22 so it was late by a few days. My credit card was charged when the item was marked as shipped.
Jun 11, 2019
20 posts
52 upvotes
Received my white refurbished artisan today. Came with dough hook, whisk and paddle. Cosmetically looks very good.
Order Date: May 12
Ship Date: May 22

Best of luck to everyone who haven't received theirs.
Dec 10, 2003
33 posts
7 upvotes
Picked up today! Ordered April 29, Label created May 14, Finally picked up by Purolator May 26th. Frik.
Dec 10, 2003
33 posts
7 upvotes
Just to add, my shipping estimate when ordering April 29th was May 14th...
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2003
2319 posts
292 upvotes
North York
Ordered a refurb Artisan in white on May 8, estimated arrival of may 14-15.

It arrived today, with the book and scraper paddle I added on. Box and interior label on the machine said refurb - I didn't see any signs of use, and it looks to be in great shape. The box was a little beat up, but I'll put that on the delivery side. On a quick flip through the mixer bible doesn't look that great, but for a penny I'll throw it in the recipe book pile.
Mar 15, 2007
27 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone order the ice blue refurbished artisan? I ordered one on May 2 and after reaching out to customer support they’ve provided me with this nugget:
After checking the central system, we realized that the device is not currently available to be sent. We are asking you to continue to be patient. We are currently out of stock, and we will not be able to tell you when it will be available. Thank you, and have a great day!
Is that a normal blanket response from their team based on delays? Or, should I be worried?
Nov 23, 2008
59 posts
19 upvotes
I got my refurbished Artisan in black yesterday. It came in the refurb box, the stand mixer looked brand new, no scratches or marks. They charged me full price for the Mixer Bible so I did Live Chat support and they will be issuing a refund in 4-8 weeks.

Ordered May 10
Received May 27
Apr 24, 2018
28 posts
28 upvotes
Got my refurbished Artisan in black two days ago, order on May 10th with the book, definitely not brand new, mine even has some flour on the head.....so definitely YMMV
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10540 posts
968 upvotes
Vancouver
So which is "better" - the coated beaters, or the brushed metal ones?
Jan 10, 2018
203 posts
666 upvotes
Anyone else get any updates? Mine is estimated to arrive June 24, ordered on May 14. Wondering if they're even gonna ship.