Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

KitchenAid Precision Gooseneck Digital Kettle - $129.99 (40% off + Free Shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2022 4:47 pm
Sep 8, 2010
784 posts
1977 upvotes
Windsor
No matter how much expendable income I ever have in my life, I could never see myself buying a $140 kettle. I'm amazed at how many people here are purchasing this thing. Hats off to anyone that has enough money lying around right now to buy this.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5941 posts
2422 upvotes
Toronto
::2dFx:: wrote: 1000W for $130 lmao no thanks
Because power specifications really matter in a kettle!
Makes sense!
Oct 4, 2009
436 posts
502 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
vistokid wrote: Just a heads up for those that ordered.

Check your credit card statements. They overcharged me.
Thank you for the heads up! They did the same for me! How did you ask for your money back?
Sep 7, 2003
944 posts
424 upvotes
deus wrote: Thank you for the heads up! They did the same for me! How did you ask for your money back?
Just called customer service and told them. They should be offering a discount for the screw up. I feel this falls under scanner code of practice.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2759 posts
4623 upvotes
Vancouver
vistokid wrote: Just a heads up for those that ordered.

Check your credit card statements. They overcharged me.
Thanks! Just checked and I have also been overcharged. $6.66 :twisted:

Too late to contact them today, so will do so tomorrow. Hopefully it's hassle free, but dodgy that it has happened to so many people. I'm sure there are many that wouldn't check.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1389 posts
712 upvotes
Kingsville
StudYork wrote: No matter how much expendable income I ever have in my life, I could never see myself buying a $140 kettle. I'm amazed at how many people here are purchasing this thing. Hats off to anyone that has enough money lying around right now to buy this.
Wait until you find out how much some people spend on a grinder to use in conjunction with this.
Jan 17, 2016
49 posts
53 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Same overcharge issue, $142.37 invoice and $146.28 credit card charge.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1520 posts
1153 upvotes
Nanaimo
I was going to say get the bonavita, but I just looked and it is $200 now, that’s crazy, I bought it a couple years ago for under $120 I think, and that was regular price.
Jul 13, 2007
425 posts
402 upvotes
Vancouver
zdpz wrote: If you can afford the Zojirushi it's a no brainer.
It's the defacto standard for hot water heating. Insulated. Temperature control.
Various capacities.
Way easier to clean.

Just have to shell out $350-$450 to get a decent one on sale. We bought two and never went back. Everyone who comes over ends up buying one as well.

Zwilling engfinity makes a great temperature control well insulated water boiler that's better than this KitchenAid model. It goes on sale for $150 at the bay or bed bath and beyond.
You’ve completely missed the point of a gooseneck kettle.

I came from a bonavita… must say I like this one more so far!
Dec 20, 2017
109 posts
101 upvotes
nksharp wrote: Wait until you find out how much some people spend on a grinder to use in conjunction with this.
I think people are buying this for functionality but also for aesthetics...polished stainless steel. Sure you can buy a shitty $30 kettle but if the rest of your appliances are in the thousands, you probably want something comparative.

Same with everything else, you can buy something for practicality but the moment you go for aesthetics there is always a premium...plus kitchenaid is a premium brand. It could very well last 2x longer than your typical china brands.
Dec 20, 2017
109 posts
101 upvotes
My only concern is there isn't a manual switch on the kettle....so if the power button messes up this kettle is useless?

The have another kettle for the same price without the digital...
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2005
1681 posts
2421 upvotes
Victoria
thinklaterbuynow wrote: Full price in Quebec unfortunately, I tried changing the postal code to Ontario but as soon as I entered my shipping address in the checkout it went back to full price.
Could you get an online retailer from another province to Price Match?
Maybe thebay.com ?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1375 posts
2742 upvotes
dawn_g_dkny wrote: You’ve completely missed the point of a gooseneck kettle.

I came from a bonavita… must say I like this one more so far!
You seem to have bought in, hook, line & sinker.
Sep 7, 2003
944 posts
424 upvotes
porksoda wrote: did you get something extra? I did not.
No I did not either. I didn't really push it. For sure odd though. It was a total fluke that I saw the overcharge. I'm sure there's a lot of people who will never notice.

What do you think of the kettle? I like it. I'm not sure how to shut it off though. Pressing the power off button after using it does nothing.
Jul 28, 2005
814 posts
157 upvotes
Mississauga
Balzard wrote: Another decent choice would be the Timemore Fish @ $107.10 all-in using code THANKYOU15 at Rohi Coffee

https://rohicoffee.ca/products/timemore ... 00ml-1000w
So between the Timemore Fish & KitchenAid Precision Gooseneck Digital Kettle - which one is better & why?

TIA
Ralphael wrote: Always buy!!! no regrets.... you can always return later....
MetalGear wrote: Nothing is more permanent than temporary
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
3098 posts
2022 upvotes
ontario
What is wrong with my whistling stove top kettle. Does it not boil the water the same?
Sep 7, 2003
944 posts
424 upvotes
esoxhntr wrote: What is wrong with my whistling stove top kettle. Does it not boil the water the same?
Nothing. What's wrong with a 300 pound CRT television. Does it not display TV the same?
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7110 posts
2891 upvotes
GTA
vistokid wrote: No I did not either. I didn't really push it. For sure odd though. It was a total fluke that I saw the overcharge. I'm sure there's a lot of people who will never notice.

What do you think of the kettle? I like it. I'm not sure how to shut it off though. Pressing the power off button after using it does nothing.
i got it for someone else so i have no idea.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1873 posts
1386 upvotes
molexir wrote: So between the Timemore Fish & KitchenAid Precision Gooseneck Digital Kettle - which one is better & why?

TIA
I own neither, but I think the only real downside of the Timemore is its base (weird UI).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)