Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

KitchenAid Precision Gooseneck Digital Kettle - $129.99 (40% off + Free Shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2022 4:47 pm
Aug 9, 2007
109 posts
65 upvotes
Ontario
Unknown604 wrote: I ended up buying the one with the manual switch. Theres a lot of reviews of the button labels smearing and I just worry about too many electronics that can go wrong.

Its the same price as the digital, so some people might just end up getting digital because MSRP is more expensive...
Fair enough. But does the one with the manual switch have variable temp control? Because that was a major selling point for me (for pour over coffee)
Sep 7, 2003
945 posts
424 upvotes
Any one who purchased this having issues with the external thermometer? Mine is completely off whenever I'm boiling water. Not a huge deal I guess but I would expect it to work properly.

If I boil to 202 F the thermometer never hits 190 F.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2762 posts
4627 upvotes
Vancouver
vistokid wrote: Any one who purchased this having issues with the external thermometer? Mine is completely off whenever I'm boiling water. Not a huge deal I guess but I would expect it to work properly.

If I boil to 202 F the thermometer never hits 190 F.
Mine works. Spot on 100C for boiling and matches for lower temps as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)