Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Kitchenaid mixer attachments up to 70% off with price match, HBC rebate and MIR

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2012 10:15 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
rinottawa wrote: Orleans. Have you PMed and gotten 20% off the price?

Just successfully PM'd and got 20% off at the Kanata Centrum location. No questions/hassles.

Paid $135.58 total after taxes for both the 3pc pasta roller and ice cream maker. Now to get $40 back with the kitchenaid rebates.

Thanks again OP
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3736 upvotes
Montreal
Tempted to pick up the pasta roller. Reviews seem pretty good. I just don't know how often I'd use it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
I am very tempted to get the ice cream maker attachment. How exactly do you do this? So you take a FS flyer and go to Home Outfitters to have them price matched, then ask them for an additional 20% on top of the matched price?
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
althetrainer wrote: I am very tempted to get the ice cream maker attachment. How exactly do you do this? So you take a FS flyer and go to Home Outfitters to have them price matched, then ask them for an additional 20% on top of the matched price?

In order to get the extra 20% off you need:
1) the coupon
2) pay using a HBC credit card

If you don't have a HBC credit card, you can still bring on the same coupon but you'll receive an extra 10% off instead of 20% off

To get the PM just bring in the future shop flyer, printout or show the ad on ur smartphone
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Ah thank you! Hubby used to have a HBC credit card but not sure what he did with it! We already have an ice cream maker so if we can find the HBC credit card I will go for it. If not, just another chance to save money! :lol:
Banned
Sep 28, 2008
134 posts
8 upvotes
Surrey
My wife & I went to Home Outfitters in Coquitlam, BC.

She bought the ice cream maker & pasta attachment. We didn't have the FS flyer with us, but we were able to show them the FS website with sale prices. Also, she forgot her HBC card at home, but they did accept the 10% off coupon on top of the price match with no issues.
Jan 27, 2009
315 posts
55 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I went to Home Outfitters Saturday and got PM'ed without any problem, no 10% off on top of that.
Looks like it's a YMMV thing.
Mar 18, 2012
16 posts
1 upvote
CALGARY
Thanks OP! I picked up the mixer attachment pack earlier today.
PM and received the 20% off coupon successfully :D
Oct 25, 2004
482 posts
40 upvotes
Beware of the KitchenAid mail in rebates. They refused my $50 rebate on a stand-up mixer twice. The first time online because they said I didn't include a cut out of the UPC. I had followed their instructions to the letter. I then resubmitted the old fashion way, by Canada post mail. They sent me a letter of refusal for the same reason. They lied, I had the physical cut out of the UPC in that submission. Once a company steals $50 from me it's over, they are on my personal black list.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3409 posts
896 upvotes
West Istand, Montrea…
toyfountain wrote: Beware of the KitchenAid mail in rebates. They refused my $50 rebate on a stand-up mixer twice. The first time online because they said I didn't include a cut out of the UPC. I had followed their instructions to the letter. I then resubmitted the old fashion way, by Canada post mail. They sent me a letter of refusal for the same reason. They lied, I had the physical cut out of the UPC in that submission. Once a company steals $50 from me it's over, they are on my personal black list.
I never had any issues with KitchenAid . . you need to save copies of your submissions in case issues occur.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
not a good a deal as last year when i paid $6 for 3 attachments but still pretty darned good
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11907 posts
1734 upvotes
GVR
hordosr wrote: not a good a deal as last year when i paid $6 for 3 attachments but still pretty darned good

I highly, HIGHLY doubt anything like that will pop up again. How'd you get that? A price error?
Mar 10, 2008
747 posts
125 upvotes
TongyongUser wrote: I went to Home Outfitters Saturday and got PM'ed without any problem, no 10% off on top of that.
Looks like it's a YMMV thing.

Same here in Edmonton South common store. The staff was very rude.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1548 posts
51857 upvotes
New Westminster
I just got back from the North Edmonton Home Outfitters and did a price match no problem with the 10%! Apparently someone did the same thing yesterday so when I came in there was just a quick phone call to the manager and it was done. There were lots of pasta rollers, but I got the last ice cream maker. Came out to $141.73 for both the pasta roller and the ice cream maker. Thanks OP!!! The receipt shows a savings of $195.00.

Does anyone happen to know where the serial number is on the pasta roller for the MIR? I can only see a code with 2 letters and 3 numbers. i.e. "A B 1 23". This seems a little small for a serial number but I can't seem to find anything else on the rollers.
Jan 27, 2007
922 posts
335 upvotes
Calgary
tynanwong wrote: I just got back from the North Edmonton Home Outfitters and did a price match no problem with the 10%! Apparently someone did the same thing yesterday so when I came in there was just a quick phone call to the manager and it was done. There were lots of pasta rollers, but I got the last ice cream maker. Came out to $141.73 for both the pasta roller and the ice cream maker. Thanks OP!!! The receipt shows a savings of $195.00.

Does anyone happen to know where the serial number is on the pasta roller for the MIR? I can only see a code with 2 letters and 3 numbers. i.e. "A B 1 23". This seems a little small for a serial number but I can't seem to find anything else on the rollers.

Just did the same thing at Home Outfitters Northland Mall location in Calgary, and no problems either...it came to $141.74 for both Pasta Roller and an IceCream Maker - :) )) not sure why a penny more from yours LOL - saving of 194.99

Anyways, I just did an online rebate form and I used those numbers on the bottom of the Pasta Roller, if you look underneath any of those 3 rollers it's the same number - hopefully that is it.....

Thanks OP
Mar 21, 2012
84 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Got all the following with price match and 20% off no problems....
Gourmet Attachment Pack, Ice Cream Maker and Pasta Roller for $279.97 less $60.00 (MIR to be emailed tonight) = $219.97
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11907 posts
1734 upvotes
GVR
Haven't used the ice cream maker yet, but want to.

Once you guys make the ice cream what do you then store it in?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Kaitlyn wrote: Haven't used the ice cream maker yet, but want to.

Stomach.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3409 posts
896 upvotes
West Istand, Montrea…
Kaitlyn wrote: Haven't used the ice cream maker yet, but want to.

The freezer :cheesygri ?