• Dec 11th, 2009 12:19 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 5, 2008
119 posts
104 upvotes
Cold Lake

[KitchenAid] KitchenAid Pro 600 $349 after MIR

Seen this today on Shopping Channel. Not sure if its a good deal or not but as Sears has the exact model for $629.99 seemed good to me. Comes with extra cookbook also. Lots of colors available. The price is $399.99 and you get a $50 MIR.
http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/produ ... o?N=101075

Forgot to mention this is today only 29 Nov
45 replies
Oct 30, 2006
682 posts
76 upvotes
Halifax
I was just about to post this...my wife just finished watching it on the shopping channel. I think its an amazing deal. not sure if we'll buy yet as its not something we truly would use all the time...but hey, its a good deal and usually thats all it takes for most of us to buy! I may bite the bullet.
May 3, 2009
652 posts
704 upvotes
:arrowu: I'm seriously thinking of getting one as well, but i hardly bake. The price is hot! $349.99 for a pro 600, vow! I'll probably buy it just for the sake of the deal, not because i need it. :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2003
1608 posts
144 upvotes
Hampton
V Hot price - usual lowest price is Caynes at 479.99. Will last forever with the full metal gears and powerful motor. I guess it will sell out fast.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2562 posts
1282 upvotes
Hometown
That is a great price for a fantastic mixer. We just had to buy another one where I work and I thought we stole it at 489.99.

The old one had the spindle that holds the planetary assembly work itself loose after 4.5 yrs of serious abuse LOL. So since it was going to take 3 weeks for the parts to come in the boss opted to get a new one since it is vital to have one.

I got the parts for 66.00 this week and put the old one back together myself in about a half hour. Seeing the ALL METAL gearing and just how strong the motor ran after the repair has sure sold me on how tough these things are.

If you are thinking of getting a Stand mixer this is one AWESOME deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
1393 posts
355 upvotes
I bought this last year from Caynes at $500 or so, and I don't regret it one bit. It's solid, with the higher model benefiting from an all metal gearbox. I use this on a near daily basis, it works without issue and looks brand new. You get what you pay for in a device like this and this is a STEAL of a deal. If it wasn't from a reputable dealer, I'd say it was too good to be true.

Pair this with the pasta maker attachment and you'll use this multiple times a week!
Xbox Live Gamertag: iEATkittens
Heatware: [url=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=19658]26-0-0
[OP]
Mar 5, 2008
119 posts
104 upvotes
Cold Lake
We couldn't resist the deal. Just ordered one.
Dec 19, 2005
176 posts
2 upvotes
North York
This is a fantastic deal! I would get it too at this price if I don't already have one. :razz:
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
16696 posts
4409 upvotes
is this good? thinking to get this for my friend as xmas gift. i have the gift card which can bring down to $212 after tax, s&h, MIR, GC...

Updated: anyway, i ordered it..cavier color..$212 after everything...sweet...thx OP
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Apr 16, 2009
632 posts
196 upvotes
Damn this website, and its pointing out good deals. How are we supposed to resist? :cheesygri
Apr 16, 2009
632 posts
196 upvotes
ordered in the shiny black. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4068 posts
2493 upvotes
Ottawa
I have one. mint unit. but buyer beware. this thing is massive. heavy. and very awkward to handle. If you're thinking about just leaving this on the counter.. say bye bye to a huge chunk of counterspace. if you're thinking of putting this anywhere else.. it's a heap load of space anywhere to be frank. It's almost unmoveable by my gf, yes she's tiny. Its 25-30lbs of mixer without anything in it though..

Having said this, I'd probably buy another one lol. This is just a fyi for those who think their gfs are going to be able to pull it out from down under the sink without breaking their backs.. or hide it in behind the bread box in the corner... it aint happening...
Dec 8, 2004
80 posts
1 upvote
Just ordered one also. Looks like a good deal to me. Does anyone have the attachments on sale right now?
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1452 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
kiasu wrote: is this good? thinking to get this for my friend as xmas gift.

Can i be your friend too? :D
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4068 posts
2493 upvotes
Ottawa
bobcat7 wrote: Just ordered one also. Looks like a good deal to me. Does anyone have the attachments on sale right now?
Kitchenaid KGSA was on sale a while back, I bought two. don't need the second it would appear. If you're in ottawa hit me up. If not wait, the sale comes every six months or so. I wouldn't pay full price for any of the attachments. The one I want to get is the real pasta making one but it's usually 200$+ so bleh.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1357 posts
285 upvotes
Phenomenal deal. We picked up the 4.5qt from HBC yesterday (we have alot of credit from our gift registry). HBC had the 4.5qt on sale for $299. The 5qt was $450. I don't think they carried this model.

We'll probably keep the one we got.. don't have to deal with the MIR, it's slightly cheaper (although obviously not as good a value), we still have tons of HBC credit left from the wedding.. and we won't use it much either (maybe once every couple of weeks... that is unless we get some attachments).

Speaking of.. anyone have advice on attachments? I was going to go with a few on Amazon.com and ship to Amerifriends.

Trigg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)