Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Refurbished Kitchen Aid Artisan Series 5 Quart Mixer (Black & Red Only) - $179.99 + 10% off pop-up + Free Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 8:27 am
May 17, 2005
309 posts
40 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kobaja wrote: Is the condition bad enough to return it?
I haven't decided yet.
Aug 3, 2005
168 posts
59 upvotes
Well I got my Metallic Chrome unit today, looks brand spanking new seriously (no nicks, no scratches, no fingerprints)! Only complaint was that there was some yellow/lime colored grease around the Artisan logo next to the motor. Not sure what that's about but it wiped off easily. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

EDIT: The yellow/green grease is likely actual gear grease that somehow got onto the exterior of the case.

Jan 6, 2015
155 posts
392 upvotes
Corbeil,ON
BaDumTss wrote: Ordered one but it makes a loud rattling/electrical buzzing noise on lower speeds... Are these supposed to be quiet?

I'm gonna contact them.
Mine is doing the same I think. What happened when you called them if you don’t mind me asking?
Aug 22, 2013
78 posts
28 upvotes
Victoria
I believe the noise is normal for older models but maybe not for the new ones. There is a video on YouTube that compares the noises of popular mixers but unfortunately not for the one listed here, however it may give an idea of what they sound like.

KitchenAid sound comparison
Oct 24, 2012
190 posts
177 upvotes
CALGARY
jaq790 wrote: Even once they've listed it as "shipped" and provided a tracking number, it still doesn't seem to be shipped. Mine was "shipped" on Dec 4 and I got the tracking number from the chat support, but it still hasn't been picked up by Purolator many days later and is still just sitting at "shipping label created".
Mine was "shipped" on Dec 5th, and its label created status on the Purolator tracking page. I contacted Kitchenaid support again, they said it was shipped with another courier and that courier will hand it over to Purolator when it reaches the destination city & will be trackable from then on for delivery.
Aug 31, 2012
709 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
Received shipping notification. Empire red ordered on December 5th. Will post once received.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4680 posts
5988 upvotes
GTA
morestoneplz wrote: Mine is doing the same I think. What happened when you called them if you don’t mind me asking?
When these mixers breakdown it's usually a motor failure. These refurbs are repaired units that were under warranty. If yours is making the Sounds described it's likely the repairs were not done properly. Ask for a replacement
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
4899 posts
3102 upvotes
Milton, ON.
My parents red came in yesterday, week after ordering in Mississauga.
Looks and works like brand new. Missing the plastic lid.
Aug 29, 2018
340 posts
441 upvotes
Holy cow, this thread is an emotional rollercoaster.
Oct 15, 2009
153 posts
132 upvotes
I thought refurbs are going to be like new, open box or smth. Now I'm stresfully waiting for my mixer to arrive...
Nov 9, 2016
11 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
malik01 wrote: Mine was "shipped" on Dec 5th, and its label created status on the Purolator tracking page. I contacted Kitchenaid support again, they said it was shipped with another courier and that courier will hand it over to Purolator when it reaches the destination city & will be trackable from then on for delivery.
Thanks for the info! Hoping it gets handed off to Purolator soon and the tracking number gets activated.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2008
38 posts
223 upvotes
cRaZyRaVr wrote: My parents red came in yesterday, week after ordering in Mississauga.
Looks and works like brand new. Missing the plastic lid.
The refurb never came with the lid, just came with the whisk, beater and hook.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10787 posts
3320 upvotes
Montreal, QC
These KA are super noisy and even when brand new, are not clean/mint, people have reported grease marks, so it's not specific to refurbs.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2011
1101 posts
431 upvotes
Mine looks brand new. There is a “humming” sound on lower speeds tho...
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4244 posts
1020 upvotes
GTA
Ordered the Artisan Mini on Dec 2, delivered today Dec 11.
Aug 31, 2012
709 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
Maplesugar25 wrote: Received shipping notification. Empire red ordered on December 5th. Will post once received.
Received today, delivered by Purolator. I didn’t even get the routing/tracking information. It is in perfect condition with no scratches or nicks. I will test it out tonight. Very good deal. Plus the knife for 1 cent looks fab. It was in a Kitchen Aid box but it is a plain white box without a picture so you cannot see what is in it. He left it at the door tucked away. He did throw it down a bit hard though. Glad that I have my video doorbell. It is damn heavy though, gotta find a spot for it.
Sep 18, 2016
228 posts
303 upvotes
I got purolator notification. Got home and they only shipped me the knife. Anyone else get a split shipment? I'm worried that they won't send out the actual mixer. Why would they split a purolator shipment?
Sep 18, 2007
67 posts
15 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Me similar,received Mixer,but knife is still on the way. Thanks OP and the knife contributor.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2008
38 posts
223 upvotes
Looks like price bumped up to 189.99, still a great deal if you can get the 10% off pop up. Also great if knife deal is still applicable.
Sep 9, 2014
392 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
remix3d wrote: Looks like price bumped up to 189.99, still a great deal if you can get the 10% off pop up. Also great if knife deal is still applicable.
I don't see any 10% code on knife deal? Quite confused, if you can kindly help me OP