Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Refurbished Kitchen Aid Artisan Series 5 Quart Mixer (Black & Red Only) - $179.99 + 10% off pop-up + Free Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 8:27 am
Apr 3, 2006
72 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
GaryS048 wrote: I don't see any 10% code on knife deal? Quite confused, if you can kindly help me OP
Got mine yesterday. Mine looked brand new, wife saw it and wont let me sell it now. Turned it on quickly to hear how the motor sounds, solid at the higher speeds but like everyone else mentioned kinda suspect on the lowest setting. Nothing horrible sounding, just sounds kinda "off" for lack of better description.

Their refurbished policy is that it will be a fully functioning unit but may have cosmetic damage. Its a roll of the dice on how yours will look and id have to assume with this thread gaining traction the perfect looking units will be harder to come by.

That being said, id like to give back to this thread.

1. The 10% code is a pop up you would get from browsing their site. I believe that ship has sailed now. I used Firefox to get my code, got it instantly when I went on their site.

2. The knife deal was if you spent over $100, you were entitled to buy a knife for 1 cent that was valued at $50. This deal has now changed to this: GET A BONUS ITEM FOR A PENNY. Have any combination of countertop appliance(s) and/or kitchenware item(s) with a minimum value of $100 (before taxes) in your shopping cart and add this Acacia Cutting Board (KKWRE0811AA) for a Penny!

Good luck and season greetings.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2130 posts
814 upvotes
Damn. Mine is still on the way but I dont recall a free knife deal.
Aug 31, 2012
711 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
I didn’t notice any sound issues on mine. It was normal sounding and not too loud. I was actually expecting it to be louder.
Feb 13, 2016
733 posts
1010 upvotes
Anyone know what the return policy is ? I tried googling and only get information pertaining to the US.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2008
38 posts
223 upvotes
onthemove wrote: Anyone know what the return policy is ? I tried googling and only get information pertaining to the US.
There’s a chat feature on the site, maybe they can help?
Sep 18, 2016
229 posts
319 upvotes
Got mine, looks decent. Just checking, it comes with the mixer, a bowl, whisk, dough hook and paddle right?
Feb 13, 2016
733 posts
1010 upvotes
enfinityx2 wrote: Got mine, looks decent. Just checking, it comes with the mixer, a bowl, whisk, dough hook and paddle right?
That's what I got.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2011
1013 posts
153 upvotes
got mine today~ the stand mixer has a few scratches (not super obvious) and one nick (not super obvious either). It does however have a hissing noise at lower speed (especially at Stir).
I don't have anything else to compare with though.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2512 posts
945 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Got mine yesterday and ordered on the 10th. Got the silver one. Looks pretty good, no scratches. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I also own the mini version of this which is nice but I wanted the larger capacity and more variety in the tools and bowls the full size mixer offers.

I'll compare the sound later and post back.
Sep 9, 2014
392 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
eLiguL wrote: Got mine yesterday. Mine looked brand new, wife saw it and wont let me sell it now. Turned it on quickly to hear how the motor sounds, solid at the higher speeds but like everyone else mentioned kinda suspect on the lowest setting. Nothing horrible sounding, just sounds kinda "off" for lack of better description.

Their refurbished policy is that it will be a fully functioning unit but may have cosmetic damage. Its a roll of the dice on how yours will look and id have to assume with this thread gaining traction the perfect looking units will be harder to come by.

1. The 10% code is a pop up you would get from browsing their site. I believe that ship has sailed now. I used Firefox to get my code, got it instantly when I went on their site.

2. The knife deal was if you spent over $100, you were entitled to buy a knife for 1 cent that was valued at $50. This deal has now changed to this: GET A BONUS ITEM FOR A PENNY. Have any combination of countertop appliance(s) and/or kitchenware item(s) with a minimum value of $100 (before taxes) in your shopping cart and add this Acacia Cutting Board (KKWRE0811AA) for a Penny!

Thank you very much for your reply.
Seasons greetings OP
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1104 posts
802 upvotes
Brampton
Got mine delivered yesterday, haven’t had chance to try it yet.
Mar 30, 2007
399 posts
177 upvotes
RandomSanity wrote: Got mine yesterday and ordered on the 10th. Got the silver one. Looks pretty good, no scratches. Haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I also own the mini version of this which is nice but I wanted the larger capacity and more variety in the tools and bowls the full size mixer offers.

I'll compare the sound later and post back.
Man I ordered on the 8 and still nothing...
May 29, 2003
218 posts
50 upvotes
Ottawa
Daijoubu wrote: What's wrong with the brand new Cusinart sold at Costco for $180?

5.5qt 500W claimed.
Eli_to_me wrote: Read the reviews on Amazon:https://www.amazon.ca/CUISINART-SM-50C- ... B01N5VEG4X

One reviewer said "The paddles only go to about an inch from the bottom of the bowl." It looks like mixing small quantities will be a problem with the cuisinart.
Was looking at the Cuisinart too...
These machines have an adjustment screw for the tilt head (and therefore the paddle height). Should be an easy problem to fix (unless that screw is as hard to turn as some other reviewers claim).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5954 posts
3234 upvotes
eLiguL wrote: Got mine yesterday. Mine looked brand new, wife saw it and wont let me sell it now. Turned it on quickly to hear how the motor sounds, solid at the higher speeds but like everyone else mentioned kinda suspect on the lowest setting. Nothing horrible sounding, just sounds kinda "off" for lack of better description.

What Firefox add-on gets coupons for you?
Dec 19, 2017
23 posts
4 upvotes
berryb wrote: Was looking at the Cuisinart too...
These machines have an adjustment screw for the tilt head (and therefore the paddle height). Should be an easy problem to fix (unless that screw is as hard to turn as some other reviewers claim).
When you say "these machines", do you mean the KA or the Cuisinart?
Jan 6, 2015
155 posts
392 upvotes
Corbeil,ON
onthemove wrote: Anyone know what the return policy is ? I tried googling and only get information pertaining to the US.
30 days. I'm returning mine. i really didn't like the "off" sound when running at a low gear. I bought one for my mom and hers didn't have the weird low gear sound. I'll probably order another. Website pop-up is 5% now that i received.
Feb 13, 2016
733 posts
1010 upvotes
morestoneplz wrote: 30 days. I'm returning mine. i really didn't like the "off" sound when running at a low gear. I bought one for my mom and hers didn't have the weird low gear sound. I'll probably order another. Website pop-up is 5% now that i received.
Thanks for letting me know! I was going to return because they wouldnt honour the 10% that didnt get applied at checkout but they ended up agreeing to send me a cheque.
May 29, 2003
218 posts
50 upvotes
Ottawa
rwgs811 wrote: When you say "these machines", do you mean the KA or the Cuisinart?
Both the Cuisinart and the KitchenAid Artisan. Most tilt-head mixers will have the adjustment screw under the head, accessible once you tilt the head up.

Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2011
1104 posts
434 upvotes
Do you guys have the spring on the shaft that holds the attachments as seen on picture above? If I put an attachment nothing is pushing it back against the locking pin...Mine doesn’t have that spring which I found odd since my older model did...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)