Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Refurbished Kitchen Aid Artisan Series 5 Quart Mixer (Black & Red Only) - $179.99 + 10% off pop-up + Free Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 8:27 am
Sep 29, 2012
214 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary
bobbyg9 wrote: Do you guys have the spring on the shaft that holds the attachments as seen on picture above? If I put an attachment nothing is pushing it back against the locking pin...Mine doesn’t have that spring which I found odd since my older model did...
Didn't notice one on mine. Should they all have it?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2011
1103 posts
434 upvotes
Pictures online seems to suggest so. See attached
Images
  • 39CEFE49-63CD-4F0E-8E53-87E16F05DDEE.jpeg
May 29, 2003
218 posts
50 upvotes
Ottawa
GIYF:
Spring removed for ease of cleaning.
"As of 12/19/2016 we no longer have a spring and washer on the tilt head Classic [ / Artisan] Mixer agitator shaft. It is not necessary for the operation of the mixer, and it is easier to clean the beater shaft without the spring."
Apr 3, 2006
72 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Squirrel99 wrote: What Firefox add-on gets coupons for you?
It wasnt an add-on, I just used the browser Firefox and went to their site. Popped up right away after hitting enter. However, I think they have reduced it to a 5% coupon now.

My main browser is Chrome and a member in this thread suggested using Firefox since Chrome is glitchy on Kitchenaid's site. It worked for me but YMMV.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2011
1103 posts
434 upvotes
berryb wrote: GIYF:
Spring removed for ease of cleaning.
"As of 12/19/2016 we no longer have a spring and washer on the tilt head Classic [ / Artisan] Mixer agitator shaft. It is not necessary for the operation of the mixer, and it is easier to clean the beater shaft without the spring."
Thanks!
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2127 posts
813 upvotes
I just got mine. I'm not sure if new ones are in plastic bags. Mine wasnt and the power cord wasnt tied. I like the lift bowl version better but dont think I can get one anywhere close to this price. The lift bowl versions has more power and uses metal gears instead of plastic ones in the artisan.
Anyone return these back to kitchenaid? I wonder if you get to keep the knife bonus if you do.
Oct 13, 2001
597 posts
83 upvotes
Fredericton
My order from Dec 6th for the Empire Red model + bonus knife still shows received. I opened a chat on Friday and got a couple very short replies about "the order has been received and it is being picked for delivery" and when I asked about an estimated time of delivery as this is a Christmas gift the reply was much the same "the order has been received".

It sounded like she may have been a bit frustrated even before my chat window opened.
Oct 11, 2012
50 posts
13 upvotes
Halifax
Ordered Dec 3rd, and looks like it has arrived today...finally. Will update once I check it out tonight.
Oct 11, 2012
50 posts
13 upvotes
Halifax
Mine did indeed arrive today, even though the tracking wasn't updated last time I checked. Unpacked and it is mint looking. Very pleased. It is, however, a bit on the noisy side on speed 1. Oh, it arrived cleverly disguised in a Kitchen Aid box labelled refurbished. I'm not 100% sure, but I think my wife has figured out what's inside.............
Aug 3, 2005
168 posts
59 upvotes
I'm curious why there are so many "new" refurbs available. Anyway, it was a great deal I'm happy with my purchase! Now to find the pasta attachment for a good price! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)