Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Refurbished Kitchen Aid Artisan Series 5 Quart Mixer (Black & Red Only) - $179.99 + 10% off pop-up + Free Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 8:27 am
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4258 posts
1028 upvotes
GTA
Opted to go for the Artisan Mini after it restocked today. Wanted it for the quieter DC motor and slightly smaller size.

EDIT: F. Missed out on that knife deal!
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
993 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
Refurbished could be better than new. The company furbished it twice, like a double inspection.

I've bought double-furbished items in the past and I suspect that anything that was open-box, returned after a sale, damaged original packaging has to be labeled "refurbished". The only bad part is the shorter warranty.
Nov 20, 2005
498 posts
23 upvotes
COU
My order was cancelled as well.. but i noticed they charged me?? Also I notice another $1.00 charge .. any idea what that is about?
Feb 13, 2016
866 posts
1163 upvotes
bloodwulf wrote: My order was cancelled as well.. but i noticed they charged me?? Also I notice another $1.00 charge .. any idea what that is about?
What colour did you get ?I saw the $1 not sure what it is. Bell does it also and usually disappears after the transaction isn't pending.
Jan 2, 2013
365 posts
658 upvotes
Montreal
Ordered one but it makes a loud rattling/electrical buzzing noise on lower speeds... Are these supposed to be quiet?

I'm gonna contact them.
Nov 20, 2005
498 posts
23 upvotes
COU
onthemove wrote: What colour did you get ?I saw the $1 not sure what it is. Bell does it also and usually disappears after the transaction isn't pending.
It's black -- but I found out why it was cancelled after talking to the CS rep -- it was cancelled because my order had a different billing and shipping address.
They are very careful about Fraud. Why even give the option then .. :/
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
all sold out, but I was able to order through ebay.
Aug 15, 2018
393 posts
499 upvotes
Tried getting the Metallic Chrome one but order wouldn't go through so we called. The rep said they are OOS on all colors and could be weeks/months before they get more :(
Oct 24, 2012
205 posts
251 upvotes
CALGARY
Anyone who ordered last Sunday, did you get any update of your order? shipping or cancellation?
Oct 24, 2012
205 posts
251 upvotes
CALGARY
Aero wrote: Just placed an order and the 10% worked on the black model.

Did you get any update on your order?

Thanks!
Jun 11, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
I purchased a new Pro 600 bowl lift mixer yesterday (plus free knife, plus 10% off, plus mail in /online rebate of an additional $70 off). We make a lot of bread, and needed something more powerful, but the price on the refurbished units is great and I hope people receive their orders.

I also have a $1 pending charge, and was charged $20 for shipping. They said that the shipping amount disappears once it leaves the warehouse. So maybe, they are all just pending charges and the proper amount will be charged once the order is shipped.
Jan 6, 2015
178 posts
438 upvotes
malik01 wrote: Anyone who ordered last Sunday, did you get any update of your order? shipping or cancellation?
Nothing yet. But I have a feeling according to the posts that it will be eventually cancelled. If I get an update I will post.
Banned
Sep 27, 2010
109 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered Friday late afternoon and have not received anything other than we’re processing your order.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1205 posts
886 upvotes
Brampton
I placed order on sat haven’t received anything yet
Oct 24, 2012
205 posts
251 upvotes
CALGARY
morestoneplz wrote: Nothing yet. But I have a feeling according to the posts that it will be eventually cancelled. If I get an update I will post.
Thanks! The cancellations were quick (atleast for me). Since this is taking time, I am hoping that they will be shipping the item. Will post when I get any update on my order.
Sep 29, 2007
125 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
I recieved mine (red colour) yesterday but wifey doesn't want it anymore. I paid $183.05 and am willing it sell it at cost. Must meet in Ajax, ON area. It's unopened. PM me if interested.
Jul 23, 2014
55 posts
11 upvotes
GTA
How quickly did you get the cancellation email after you ordered?
Mine has a different shipping and billing address also, it was supposed to be a surprise gift...
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2011
1070 posts
164 upvotes
Teodore wrote: Tried getting the Metallic Chrome one but order wouldn't go through so we called. The rep said they are OOS on all colors and could be weeks/months before they get more :(
Looks like their site still shows stock for Black, Metallic Chrome & White just now~~ If they are all OOS then I wonder when they will send out cancellation emails.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)