Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Refurbished Kitchen Aid Artisan Series 5 Quart Mixer (Black & Red Only) - $179.99 + 10% off pop-up + Free Ship

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 8:27 am
Jun 11, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
Quick update - I ordered a new mixer on Monday that was in stock with a 5-7 day arrival time. Since my order status hadn't changed, I did the live chat with them today (Friday) and they said my mixer is out of stock, but that they are getting new stock in daily.

It basically sounds like an organizational disaster over there. When I asked how I could originally place an order for an out of stock item, they said that there were so many orders coming in, the system must have let my order through. The chat person suggested I pick a different colour..............ummmmmm no......it's an expensive item and I'm sure people have a specific item colour in mind.

They said to check back later today or Monday. A little ticked off. Hope everyone gets their orders soon.
Apr 21, 2017
41 posts
4 upvotes
I was just able to place an order for the white mixer too with the knife. Hopefully it goes through!
Oct 13, 2001
597 posts
83 upvotes
Fredericton
I completed an order for the Empire Red model (chat confirmed they had stock) with knife bonus just now.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2008
38 posts
223 upvotes
A few things:

When I ordered, I never received tracking I did however get emails that it was being processed and when it shipped. They used purlator.

It was shipped in a white kitchen aid refurbished box. No double box. They just dropped the box at the side of my house without any notification (I have cameras, so I was able to catch the drop off).

Nothin wrong with the item, almost like brand new. Came with the accessories. Tried it the next day, no problems with the motor or anything.

I hope those who ordered, do get it as it’s a terrific deal with or without the 10% off.

The knife deal is pretty sweet too.
Aug 31, 2012
709 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
dirk wrote: I completed an order for the Empire Red model (chat confirmed they had stock) with knife bonus just now.
Good to know. I ordered before you. Face With Stuck-out Tongue
Nov 12, 2009
568 posts
654 upvotes
Frugal_in_Halifax wrote: Just placed an order for the white mixer with the knife and the10% off code worked. $162.00+tax. Thanks OP!
Lucky you
Nov 12, 2009
568 posts
654 upvotes
remix3d wrote: A few things:

When I ordered, I never received tracking I did however get emails that it was being processed and when it shipped. They used purlator.

It was shipped in a white kitchen aid refurbished box. No double box. They just dropped the box at the side of my house without any notification (I have cameras, so I was able to catch the drop off).

Nothin wrong with the item, almost like brand new. Came with the accessories. Tried it the next day, no problems with the motor or anything.

I hope those who ordered, do get it as it’s a terrific deal with or without the 10% off.

The knife deal is pretty sweet too.
Dang now the wife will know what I got her for xmas if they shipped mine like yours
May 25, 2015
78 posts
15 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP ordered one with the knife set. However my 10% code worked even without the knife set.
Oct 1, 2006
456 posts
94 upvotes
Scarborough, Ontario
DealHunter1389 wrote: Thanks OP ordered one with the knife set. However my 10% code worked even without the knife set.
for some silly reason I cannot checkout. the system says that my cc is not accepted but keeps on charging me 1$ every time I try checking out. I already have 6x1$ charge notifications in my inbox. Will stop trying for now...
May 16, 2016
62 posts
180 upvotes
megamtl wrote: Ordered a Metallic Chrome, but then tried to add the knife afterwards but the CS rep told me it was too late
because the order was already being prepared at the warehouse. Disappointed But Relieved Face

Found some info about the refurbs:

https://www.amazon.ca/KitchenAid-Certif ... B008D6XVNG

The CSR told me the same thing. So I cancelled the order with the CSR and put in a new order.
Aug 3, 2005
168 posts
59 upvotes
RenilynV670198 wrote: The CSR told me the same thing. So I cancelled the order with the CSR and put in a new order.
Nice nice, I did consider that, but given the limited stock, I didn't want to risk my order not being fulfilled.

I'm definitely salty about not getting the bonus knife though! Disappointed FaceGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1101 posts
802 upvotes
Brampton
Got my shipping confirmation today placed order on nov 30
May 25, 2015
78 posts
15 upvotes
Ottawa
I have that $1 charge on my card as well but was able to checkout in the first go..Try with a different card I'd say.
Nov 30, 2010
6 posts
2 upvotes
Deal is still alive just ordered a red one with 10% off (186.25 tax in)
May 12, 2018
8 posts
15 upvotes
Hmm, I can't seem to trigger the 10% popup code.

Edit: got it. Had to do quite a few refreshes in incognito. It also seems to work for the metallic chrome. $162+tax for mixer and knife, pretty sweet. Hope the order goes through.
Aug 11, 2017
3 posts
12 upvotes
Just ordered a white one with knife. Was able to use 10% off coupon. Total 162+taxes. Thanks so much for sharing.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10787 posts
3320 upvotes
Montreal, QC
What's wrong with the brand new Cusinart sold at Costco for $180?

5.5qt 500W claimed.
Jul 23, 2018
814 posts
338 upvotes
What's the return policy for refurbs and who pays shipping?
Banned
Nov 7, 2019
63 posts
41 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: What's wrong with the brand new Cusinart sold at Costco for $180?

5.5qt 500W claimed.
Ya ...someone explain