Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KitchenAid

Refurbished Kitchen Aid Artisan Series 5 Quart Mixer (Black & Red Only) - $179.99 + 10% off pop-up + Free Ship

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 8:27 am
Newbie
Jul 11, 2019
11 posts
2 upvotes
Deal is dead?
Discount for the knife no longer applied
Got also 5% discount instead of 10%
Newbie
Oct 11, 2012
50 posts
13 upvotes
Halifax
I order on Dec 4th. Just chatted with CSR this morning. Order has been pulled from teh warehouse this morning apparently, but no tracking yet. They said to check back in 24-48hrs and it should be available then. Good sign...I think.
Newbie
Apr 3, 2006
72 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
numbah37 wrote: I order on Dec 4th. Just chatted with CSR this morning. Order has been pulled from teh warehouse this morning apparently, but no tracking yet. They said to check back in 24-48hrs and it should be available then. Good sign...I think.
They told me that on Dec 05 and again on Dec 06 when I tried to cancel my order. Dont hold your breath. These guys dont have a clue whats going on and just giving you lip service until it delivers.

They first told me no stock and they were waiting for more. I said ok then cancel my order its taking too long. Sorry sir, we cannot cancel because your order is about to ship....... Which one is it, no stock or about to ship? They have no clue, literally.

I ordered Dec 02.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2632 posts
2203 upvotes
condo
Jabagnale wrote: Deal is dead?
Discount for the knife no longer applied
Got also 5% discount instead of 10%
Looks like deal is still alive, but 10% discount is dead... only 5% now, just checked and the free s/s knife promo code also isn't working...
Might wait for Boxing Day to see if any deals 'pop-up' again ;)
Newbie
Jun 11, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
eLiguL wrote: They told me that on Dec 05 and again on Dec 06 when I tried to cancel my order. Dont hold your breath. These guys dont have a clue whats going on and just giving you lip service until it delivers.

They first told me no stock and they were waiting for more. I said ok then cancel my order its taking too long. Sorry sir, we cannot cancel because your order is about to ship....... Which one is it, no stock or about to ship? They have no clue, literally.

I ordered Dec 02.
Same thing for me. I ordered an "in stock" item on the 2nd..........keep being told it's out of stock and that they are getting new arrivals each day. Waiting a couple more days, then going to cancel.
Newbie
Apr 3, 2006
72 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
sweetsweetdeals wrote: Same thing for me. I ordered an "in stock" item on the 2nd..........keep being told it's out of stock and that they are getting new arrivals each day. Waiting a couple more days, then going to cancel.
Ya good luck with cancelling. Tried twice and was denied because "its about to ship". The 2nd person I spoke to gave me some info though that made me not want to cancel. You will only receive store credit, not money back. I have no use for credit with them. Gonna accept and sell it on Kijiji to recoup my money.
Newbie
Jun 11, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
eLiguL wrote: Ya good luck with cancelling. Tried twice and was denied because "its about to ship". The 2nd person I spoke to gave me some info though that made me not want to cancel. You will only receive store credit, not money back. I have no use for credit with them. Gonna accept and sell it on Kijiji to recoup my money.
Update - I cancelled my order today because my mixer was still out of stock and they had no expected timeline of delivery. They said my credit card would have the pending charges lifted (including that $1 pending charge). No mention of store credit or anything. They just cancelled it. Good luck everyone!
Newbie
Oct 11, 2012
50 posts
13 upvotes
Halifax
eLiguL wrote: They told me that on Dec 05 and again on Dec 06 when I tried to cancel my order. Dont hold your breath. These guys dont have a clue whats going on and just giving you lip service until it delivers.

They first told me no stock and they were waiting for more. I said ok then cancel my order its taking too long. Sorry sir, we cannot cancel because your order is about to ship....... Which one is it, no stock or about to ship? They have no clue, literally.

I ordered Dec 02.
Hmmm. I chatted back again today and was told it is ready to be picked up for shipment. Hopefully I'll get a tracking number later today or tomorrow. I will update.
Newbie
Oct 11, 2012
50 posts
13 upvotes
Halifax
Just received an it's shipped notification. I'm almost shocked.
Newbie
Dec 14, 2018
11 posts
10 upvotes
I got the shipment email yesterday as well. No tracking number. If it gets here it gets here.
Newbie
Oct 11, 2012
50 posts
13 upvotes
Halifax
caipro75 wrote: I got the shipment email yesterday as well. No tracking number. If it gets here it gets here.
I chatted with them online and got my number
Newbie
Nov 9, 2016
11 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
Even once they've listed it as "shipped" and provided a tracking number, it still doesn't seem to be shipped. Mine was "shipped" on Dec 4 and I got the tracking number from the chat support, but it still hasn't been picked up by Purolator many days later and is still just sitting at "shipping label created".
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2016
733 posts
1010 upvotes
My 10% tracking was never applied and they mentioned that a few people have had this issue and they wont credit me the money back. Gave me store credit, very disappointed with the experience.
Newbie
Dec 14, 2018
11 posts
10 upvotes
Got my mixer today. Shipment email yesterday. No door bell. No signature. They just left it on the porch with the big kitchen aid box visible. How thoughtful.
Member
May 17, 2005
309 posts
40 upvotes
Richmond Hill
caipro75 wrote: Got my mixer today. Shipment email yesterday. No door bell. No signature. They just left it on the porch with the big kitchen aid box visible. How thoughtful.
Same and it doesn't look new - full of nicks and scratches!
Newbie
May 7, 2019
85 posts
136 upvotes
izzybear wrote: Same and it doesn't look new - full of nicks and scratches!
Is the condition bad enough to return it?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2011
1273 posts
154 upvotes
Brooklin
Ordered one on Dec 1 and another one with the knife on Dec 6 and the status for both is "Received" as of Dec 10.

Update
The Dec 1 order just arrived even though the order status is still "received" and no shipping email 🤣.
Last edited by us3r on Dec 10th, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Where Br★★klin At -
Newbie
Dec 9, 2019
1 posts
I bought a new one from the Bay in BF.
It was 399 bundle. (3.5q bowl-price tag 80 and flex beater-price tag 44.99).
HBC card let me take 10% off ($40).
Yes, i submitted $70 rebate.
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2016
733 posts
1010 upvotes
izzybear wrote: Same and it doesn't look new - full of nicks and scratches!
Supposed to get mine today and I'm not looking forward for it anymore...

Top