• Dec 1st, 2009 8:43 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 14, 2004
473 posts
17 upvotes

KitchenAid Stand Mixer Rebate

I found a great deal for a KA stand mixer pro 600 at a local store. But I wanted to make sure that the seller is an authorized dealer for KA products. So I called KA Rebate 1800 number. Surprisingly I was told by the cus. rep that if the product has already been offered with sale price or any promotion in the store, you cannot get the rebate as the rebate Term & Condition says clearly that the rebate cannot be combined with any other offer. I was also told specifically that you cannot get rebate if you purchase from FutureShop.

I am confused now. Can anyone confirm this?

Eligibility Requirements and Offer Details
This offer applies only to qualifying new KitchenAid® Stand Mixers and Attachments, Hand Mixers, Food Processors, Stand Blenders, Slow Cookers, Coffee Makers, and Pro Line™ Series Small Appliances purchased between November 14 and December 31, 2009. No substitution allowed. In order to receive your rebate by mail, you must complete an on-line claim form before February 12, 2010, or offer will be void. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. No responsibility will be taken by KitchenAid Canada for lost, misdirected or delayed claims. Offer is open only to residents of Canada purchasing from participating authorized Canadian KitchenAid® appliance dealers. This offer is not available to dealers, builders or contractors. This offer is available on new retail purchases only.

You may submit your information online or via fax or mail, however you must complete the on-line claim form regardless of which method you choose.

In order to claim your mail-in rebate, you must submit the following online or via fax or mail:
The completed on-line claim form.
The original cutout or a scan of the original UPC code cut out from the qualifying KitchenAid® Stand Mixers and Attachment, Hand Mixer, Food Processor, Stand Blender, Slow Cooker, Coffee Maker or Pro Line™ Series Small Appliance package.
A copy or a scan of your qualifying, dated, sales receipt.

Keep your original receipt. Missing information will delay offer fulfillment.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
Moved from "Hot Deals" to "Shopping Discussion".
Jul 3, 2008
265 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary, AB
They better give the rebate on the Shopping Channel's latest deal from this past Sunday.

TSC explicitly indicated on the product page that it was rebate eligible.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2081 posts
775 upvotes
I bought a Kitchen Aid food processor on sale from FS during Boxing Day last year and I had no problem getting the free set of knives that Kitchen Aid was promoting at the time.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde