Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KITS.CA

50% off Glasses @ Kits.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 12:04 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
20559 posts
9075 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered the free pair one time, quality is not good.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2504 posts
3283 upvotes
Dollarama glasses. Dunno why people buy multiple cheap pairs instead of one good quality pair. I just get one good pair every two years with insurance and it’s all good.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3006 posts
1832 upvotes
Barrie
BrendanC wrote: I've tried zenni, kits, eyebuydirect, and clearly. Clearly had the worst customer service, trying to get them to warranty glasses that started peeling was terrible. They said it was my fault that the plastic dip was coming off even though I've never had a pair do that ever. Zenni and Kits were the cheapest overall and great for everyday use. Eyebuydirect had the BEST warranty hands down, my prescription polarized sunglasses fell off my head when I leaned down and scratches the front. I emailed them asking to buy just replacement lenses and they sent me a free replacement pair.

Hopefully this helps!
This is super helpful, thank you.

Although I had a completely different experience with Clearly as on day 364 my kids glasses broke by taking a ball to the face and they exchanged them straight up without a question. With that said I do not want to use Clearly this time so your other two options are great and I am gojng too look in to them

Thank you!
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
20559 posts
9075 upvotes
Toronto
Goggles4u has the best price hands down. With their 70% off sale you can get a nice pair of glasses with coatings and even transitions for $50 shipped.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1106 posts
958 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Dollarama glasses. Dunno why people buy multiple cheap pairs instead of one good quality pair. I just get one good pair every two years with insurance and it’s all good.
I buy a cheap pair to keep as backup when my prescription changes. Some people also like to have the option to wear different frame styles and most benefits programs will only cover a pair of glasses every 2 years.

I bought a pair from kits as I needed something after my son decided to break one of the arms off of my glasses. For the price I paid using the freekits code and the fact they showed up in 3 days, I can’t really complain at all.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2015
1030 posts
1144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
simplypop wrote: Dollarama glasses. Dunno why people buy multiple cheap pairs instead of one good quality pair. I just get one good pair every two years with insurance and it’s all good.
Not sure what you mean.... but the Ray-Bans I have are marginally better than a simple pair of eyeglasses from one of these online discount retailers for a quarter of the price.

The only benefit I have from getting those brand-name glasses is being able to go to a physical store to have them adjust it for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2326 posts
2718 upvotes
Toronto, ON
carmaster wrote: Goggles4u has the best price hands down. With their 70% off sale you can get a nice pair of glasses with coatings and even transitions for $50 shipped.
They still haven't shipped out my order of 3+ glasses placed on July 31st. As of last week, Goggles4u replied to my email with the same response as to another email sent mid-August: glasses are still in production... In production for 36 days...

:facepalm:
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2191 posts
1245 upvotes
Ottawa
carmaster wrote: Goggles4u has the best price hands down. With their 70% off sale you can get a nice pair of glasses with coatings and even transitions for $50 shipped.
can you link to 70% off sale?
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1091 posts
146 upvotes
Another vote for Goggles4U... started with Zenni about 15 years ago but have ordered from Goggles4U mostly since then. Price is really good, been happy with the quality too.

Was nice to find cheap online sources so we (family) could afford to all get prescription sunglasses as well as regular glasses.

Considering trying Kits, at least for a basic pair of glasses for computer use...
Banned
Sep 12, 2021
15 posts
16 upvotes
how is the lens quality? are they worse compared to the store boughts?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)