• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2019 2:35 pm
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1988 posts
394 upvotes
GTA
Anyone know if you travel let’s say 7 supported countries in 7 days, will this cover you?
Feb 17, 2008
277 posts
28 upvotes
lg777 wrote: Anyone know if you travel let’s say 7 supported countries in 7 days, will this cover you?
Yes it should, I've used it through 3-4 countries for short layover stops of 1-2 days each country.

I think this is pretty much the regular price? I'm pretty sure I was paying $10usd for 3 days last time I used it this spring.

Edit: Oh, I see this includes the Sim card too, not bad for someone that doesn't have one already.
Jul 26, 2003
147 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
Be aware of their fair use policy
Oct 13, 2012
44 posts
64 upvotes
CALGARY
i bought 7 days unlimited internet package this summer on vacation, and was totally disconnected because i used 10g data in first 5 days and was told that was against their fair use policy, and was told the only way to have internet service is to purchase a new package. i was left without internet service for 2 days, as i wouldn't give money to this company any more.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2260 posts
1277 upvotes
GTA
I have been using Knowroaming for my last couple vacations and I have not had much issues with its services. I use it in a hotspot device, so when too many users are logged into the WiFi it does get slow. When its me alone, its like regular cell phone data. I also get 4G, LTE connections in some countries.

Level of setup on MiFi: Intermediate.
Jul 26, 2003
147 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
seven11 wrote: i bought 7 days unlimited internet package this summer on vacation, and was totally disconnected because i used 10g data in first 5 days and was told that was against their fair use policy, and was told the only way to have internet service is to purchase a new package. i was left without internet service for 2 days, as i wouldn't give money to this company any more.
I feel your pain. I had similar problem like you. I give up using them. In US, the LTE speed was slow, no more than 5 MB, believed they throttle.