Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

kobo aura h2o Best Buy $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2015 2:24 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria

[Best Buy] kobo aura h2o Best Buy $99.99

Even though this $99.99 for the kobo aura h2o was a misprint in the flyer and the kobo aura h2o should be $179.99 got it for $99.99 with no issue at all.
Just saved $80 + tax.
Bring in your flyer and good luck.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1060 posts
362 upvotes
Literally was just searching for a deal on this all morning :( Stuck at work and will likley have no chance at getting it tonight... Doh!

Clicking through the link on the online flier brings you to the regular aura on for $99, only $20 off as opposed to the $40 the add says.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
9184 posts
3226 upvotes
Toronto
The paper flyer shows Kobo Aura H2O eReader for $99.99 Save $40 but the Web Code is correct for the regular Aura.
Aug 22, 2010
77 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP! Got it after a manager agreed to honour the price. Finally got my revenge on Amazon for not replacing my broken Kindle
Jan 2, 2015
254 posts
154 upvotes
toronto
I ran to BB when this thread popped up on my feed. They wouldn't let me have it since they had already put an erratum at the entrance of the store.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria
mohd wrote: Thanks OP! Got it after a manager agreed to honour the price. Finally got my revenge on Amazon for not replacing my broken Kindle
Perfect, happy to see you also scored!!
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Dec 3, 2005
249 posts
84 upvotes
Thanks OP. Lucked out and no error was posted at Kitchener BB and a manager approved it without any hassle.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria
Harmful wrote: Thanks OP. Lucked out and no error was posted at Kitchener BB and a manager approved it without any hassle.
Nice to hear, it looks like a perfect reader so far, Enjoy!!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2689 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow, lucky deal on the best e-reader you can get right now. I have the original Aura HD with the same 6.8" screen size, and it really makes a difference, but I've noticed that the H2O's newer screen has noticeably better contrast.

The misprint is still showing in the online flyer!

It actually links to the Aura 6" for $99, which makes sense because it is being replaced by the new 6" Glo HD that just started shipping.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1836 posts
468 upvotes
So is it policy that BB honours a misprint if a retraction hasn't been made?

How did you guys get them to match the advertised price?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria
bobor wrote: So is it policy that BB honours a misprint if a retraction hasn't been made?

How did you guys get them to match the advertised price?
I just show them the flyer in the store, no issue getting the manager to override the price to $99.99
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1599 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto
Mississauga store already received the misprint notice and posted on the shelf... :(
Jan 19, 2008
497 posts
332 upvotes
No go at best buy but I got the manager to give me a $10 gift card and the girl at the till told me to price match somewhere else. Went to London Drugs and got a price match no problems.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)