Expired Hot Deals

[Koho Visa] $100 from Koho Sign up your CRA deposits through them!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2020 6:19 am
[OP]
Oct 31, 2003
859 posts
140 upvotes
Woodbridge

$100 from Koho Sign up your CRA deposits through them!

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Koho Visa
$100 is still $100. You'll get it before you get your money from CRA

Coming soon, get your government payments early!

Now more than ever, access to your money is crucial. We want to do as much as we can to help out. In addition to streamlining the process for COVID-19 related payments (like CERB and EI), we will also be testing out a new feature that allows users to access $100 before their scheduled payment. No fees, no interest. Use this feature to help pay your expenses on time and avoid debt or late fees.

To be eligible right when we begin testing this in late May, just set up your Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) payments with KOHO. For now, only those who set up these payments directly to KOHO will be eligible for this feature.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2379 posts
1038 upvotes
Sounds like an interest free loan of $100, not the free $100 i had in mind when I read the title.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
17238 posts
3492 upvotes
Toronto
The $100 is an advance which must be paid back, correct? Hot deal if it's $100 in free money.
Sep 3, 2009
727 posts
408 upvotes
Calgary
The title is misleading, it's not free $100
Dec 15, 2017
220 posts
239 upvotes
Stittsville
It's completely misleading like others pointed out, you're simply getting $100 in advance before receiving your CERB or EI money.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7321 posts
3547 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
So you have to use the $100 pay day loan with CRA only?
Can you use it with something else like buying grocery without having $100??
You will need to input your social insurance number and provide your consent for KOHO to submit your direct deposit information to the CRA via Peoples Trust Company
Would anyone really want to do that for saving a few cents?
Who will ever want to give cc company their SIN?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Dec 1, 2009
28 posts
15 upvotes
Ottawa
Not a deal. But I do use KOHO. Prepaid card, so no liabilty if the card is empty. As long as u dont use it as a debit card.

But for some reason the Visa portion does not work everywhere (Walmart and a few parking places).
Jun 8, 2020
1 posts
Has anykne done this? I am wonderjng wha ttime the deposits go in
Aug 24, 2020
1 posts
ok, so I have set up my direct deposit through my service canada account online for my EICERB payments. I however have not been able to apply through the CRA because that section of their website is not working (although ironically the part of the website where you sign up for pre authorized debits works fine) and I have not been able to sign up through the KOHO app because my card has not arrived in the mail yet. also my payment usually has come by now and I'm a little worried.. is everything ok and when can i get my first $100 loan?