Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

$0 Huawei P20 (non-pro) on Tab Med ($360 effective)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2018 2:02 pm
Jun 28, 2018
215 posts
115 upvotes
send242me wrote: I had it - just paid $70 for my next billing
You did it online yourself or you call in?
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11105 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah it doesnt let me pay off tab either.

Jun 28, 2018
215 posts
115 upvotes
McLaren__F1 wrote: Yeah it doesnt let me pay off tab either.

You can do this by call in. I did it successfully a few mins ago.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11105 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
sdycxg wrote: You can do this by call in. I did it successfully a few mins ago.
Thanks, maybe ill call in before BF dealsGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1794 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
I ended up cancelling my order and got a confirmation email. It's been a day now but I still see a tab balance of $360. Anyone know if this will be removed on it's own or should I contact the webstore to have them do it?
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
3247 posts
1807 upvotes
jindogae wrote: I ended up cancelling my order and got a confirmation email. It's been a day now but I still see a tab balance of $360. Anyone know if this will be removed on it's own or should I contact the webstore to have them do it?
Did you cancel through email through the Webstore or customer service.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1794 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
yyz2hkg wrote: Did you cancel through email through the Webstore or customer service.
Customer service but got a confirmation email from the webstore.
Jun 28, 2018
215 posts
115 upvotes
McLaren__F1 wrote: Thanks, maybe ill call in before BF dealsGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
What is the benefit? As long as your $70 order is successfully placed, should be same?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
jindogae wrote: Customer service but got a confirmation email from the webstore.
I cancelled yesterday through an email. The $360 tab on my account was immediately gone.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3055 posts
1665 upvotes
sdycxg wrote: What is the benefit? As long as your $70 order is successfully placed, should be same?
So that you don’t have a tab anymore and are eligible for more deals
Sep 24, 2010
246 posts
90 upvotes
Ontario
A quick question, I’m on the PM migration $45/8gb BYOD plan. If I want to take advantage of this deal, but keep my current plan, do I need to call in to Koodo to have them flip it to a tab eligible plan? If so, and I don’t buy a phone right away, do they immediately start charging me the $15/month so I start building a positive tab balance?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22164 posts
10326 upvotes
Toronto
Derko wrote: A quick question, I’m on the PM migration $45/8gb BYOD plan. If I want to take advantage of this deal, but keep my current plan, do I need to call in to Koodo to have them flip it to a tab eligible plan? If so, and I don’t buy a phone right away, do they immediately start charging me the $15/month so I start building a positive tab balance?
Before calling, log into your account, add the phone to your cart and see if you can add your existing plan to the cart. If you can, you should fine. If you can't add your existing plan, you'll have to call in to see what they can offer.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
cartfan123 wrote: And the rear camera has produced some great photos already.
Is the camera only good when manual adjusting the settings,pro mode etc.. or is it a good enough point and shoot camera in auto mode?

I have been messing with the camera and settings for a little while now and tend to get more blurry shots than clear ones when trying to zoom in. Shots when not zooming in at all are pretty good ,but once I zoom in a couple times (zoom 2) the camera struggles to focus and also have to keep the phone very very very steady,which I try to do but alot of pics come out blurry. Also, why is the camera flash option only available up to 2x zoom?. Once I zoom in past that,the flash option becomes not available.

Any thoughts from anyone that has used the camera would be nice. Thanks
Mar 4, 2008
9 posts
So if I ordered this when it as $360, should I cancel and wait for Black Friday? What are peoples thoughts on this?
Sep 24, 2010
246 posts
90 upvotes
Ontario
Awesome thanks! I don’t need to call. Sweet!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
Derko wrote: Awesome thanks! I don’t need to call. Sweet!
call in might help you get some credits though
Sep 24, 2010
246 posts
90 upvotes
Ontario
I was planning on waiting to BF.
Jan 24, 2015
562 posts
450 upvotes
GTA
any black friday deals?
Last edited by redflags10 on Jan 28th, 2022 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.