Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

$0 Huawei P20 (non-pro) on Tab Med ($360 effective)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2018 2:02 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135811 upvotes
888888 upvotes
how much is the p20 ? final cost?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
May 18, 2007
643 posts
98 upvotes
Gurured wrote: I want to share my experience with Koodo phone purchase. I bought Huawei P20 on tab medium showing 0$ upfront and 345$ on tab. Apparently Koodo charged me 390$ upfront and 345$ on tab. I tried to call Koodo webstore, no luck. I emailed them and they say to return the phone. I replied that it was Koodo mistake but these guys kept of insisting to return phone. I experienced worst customer service in my life. I have all the emails. Wish I could attach.

Many of you could have good experience and price. Bit my experience with Koodo is horrendous and I want to warm Red flag community about Koodo online phone purchase.
I guess you bought P20 Pro, not P20.
Nov 29, 2015
480 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yes this was my experience as well. They told me multiple times to return the phone when I insisted that is not what I wanted to do. On top of this they said I was on medium tab when clearly my account says small tab.
Gurured wrote: I want to share my experience with Koodo phone purchase. I bought Huawei P20 on tab medium showing 0$ upfront and 345$ on tab. Apparently Koodo charged me 390$ upfront and 345$ on tab. I tried to call Koodo webstore, no luck. I emailed them and they say to return the phone. I replied that it was Koodo mistake but these guys kept of insisting to return phone. I experienced worst customer service in my life. I have all the emails. Wish I could attach.

Many of you could have good experience and price. Bit my experience with Koodo is horrendous and I want to warm Red flag community about Koodo online phone purchase.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3055 posts
1665 upvotes
The web store has nothing to do with what plan you people are on or if you purchased the wrong phone, that is what Koodo customer service is for.

This is why their only responses for you are to return the phone....
Nov 29, 2015
480 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I do not think that this is true. When I ordered the 45/8GIG plan online - the Koodo customer service was useless and couldnt move me to 40/8GIG. However, when I contacted online webstore via email i was able to get this deal since it was online order.
zzzz24 wrote: The web store has nothing to do with what plan you people are on or if you purchased the wrong phone, that is what Koodo customer service is for.

This is why their only responses for you are to return the phone....
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3055 posts
1665 upvotes
iceman2015 wrote: I do not think that this is true. When I ordered the 45/8GIG plan online - the Koodo customer service was useless and couldnt move me to 40/8GIG. However, when I contacted online webstore via email i was able to get this deal since it was online order.
I'm not understanding,. You contacted the webstore email to switch your Koodo price plan for you? This doesn't make sense.
Nov 23, 2008
89 posts
172 upvotes
I got 1 for myself, and 2 more for my GF and her sister. All arrived in about a week and no billing issues.
Sorry you're having issues!
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
bituerbo wrote: I got 1 for myself, and 2 more for my GF and her sister. All arrived in about a week and no billing issues.
Sorry you're having issues!
For $70?
Jun 28, 2018
215 posts
115 upvotes
zzzz24 wrote: I'm not understanding,. You contacted the webstore email to switch your Koodo price plan for you? This doesn't make sense.
I am sure they can.
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
zzzz24 wrote: I'm not understanding,. You contacted the webstore email to switch your Koodo price plan for you? This doesn't make sense.
100% they can, they have more control over accounts than regular customer service does. They also have the ability to add promo plans that regular customer service doesn't have access to which is why they were able to grant people the $40/8GB plans that were on the $45/8GB plans, unfortunately they are not so easy to get a hold of nor did many people know that they could do this which is why they didn't.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
Can we still get the 40$/8Gb plan today?
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
3246 posts
1807 upvotes
mtlmonk wrote: Can we still get the 40$/8Gb plan today?
Unfortunately, it was a migration plan for PM customers, but some were able to change their plans through CS. You could try, but it's probably a No- GO.
Oct 16, 2018
13 posts
Ordered on the 14th, and hoping mine is included in the current restock. Fingers crossed! My current phone is a day to day struggle
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
2987 posts
2368 upvotes
Fredericton
Just got my back-order email.

"We must inform you that the current allocation process for this model has been postponed; according to our warehouse colleagues, we will only receive a new shipment of this model on October 29th, 2018."

No biggie. I am not cancelling.
Dec 22, 2011
387 posts
570 upvotes
London
smuPoker wrote: Just got my back-order email.

"We must inform you that the current allocation process for this model has been postponed; according to our warehouse colleagues, we will only receive a new shipment of this model on October 29th, 2018."

No biggie. I am not cancelling.
When did you order?
Oct 23, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
Same here. Reached out to them, they got back saying lots of action in the P20 and we'll get it to you as soon as possible. Indicated the 29th for me as well. Going to rock my slightly cracked Essential until then.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2459 upvotes
They price matched my order for $70, after lots of proof and talking.
Jun 28, 2018
215 posts
115 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: They price matched my order for $70, after lots of proof and talking.
May I know which department do this for u? Retention or webstore team?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)