Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

10GB for $20, 20GB for $25 - Scarborough Town Centre

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2022 8:52 am
Mar 12, 2022
122 posts
278 upvotes
Dealavenger19 wrote: who are already standing in the line up?
Can other koodo retailers match this deal or we have to come all the way to STC
It'd be hilarious if they match. It would run all other providers out of business.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1599 posts
2638 upvotes
aayhuaang wrote: I see lots of comments asking about more details about the plan. Sorry first time posting a deal like this!

The plans I got were the current in-market $60 for 20GB at 4G Speed + unlimited Canada-wide minutes & unlimited international texts and the $55 for 10GB version. To bring it down to $25/$20 a month, there was 3 to 4 different bill credits promotions stacked on for $35 total bill credit. I believe one is the current $15/month shown online, and there was a $10 multicultural credit (I think that's what it was showing as?). Don't remember what the other bill credits were. Unfortunately, they don't show on the online account and will only show up once I get the first bill. The bill credits are good for 1 year. After that, the plan goes back up to the regular price.

I was able to get a free sim card in store and also get the activation fee waived. (I believe its charged on the account but then a bill credit is provided to offset it).

The second line I activated was on the same account, so there was an additional add a line discount for that one, bring the plan down another $5 I believe? The add a line discount however, was good for 2 years.

Hopefully this info helps others who are trying to get the plan.
Holy crap this will end up being a trillion people having to chase down missing bill credits and fix wrong bills the next few months. RIP Koodo CSRs...
Last edited by SonyCanWoes on Sep 14th, 2022 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jan 1, 2014
331 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
jay-em wrote: This is what I've done in the past. Koodo to k
Koodo or different carrier to Koodo.
Dosn't Koodo to koodo count as old customer?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2646 posts
1246 upvotes
GTA
How big is the line up this morning..???
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Nov 27, 2006
292 posts
59 upvotes
Don't waste your time... Telus just change to $35/10G
Feb 5, 2013
419 posts
402 upvotes
Toronto
skygolf wrote: Don't waste your time... Telus just change to $35/10G
That’s still better than what a lot of ppl are paying
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2397 posts
1490 upvotes
Burnaby
snowwhitebear wrote:
It's at Koodos Lansdowne Richmond. It also has a store at 2800 E 1st Ave Vancouver. This is for adding a line to existing Koodo account. The 1st line is a bit more. Better call them before going there, so to confirm if they still have the offer today. They are great in picking up calls especially the Vancouver as not that busy as Lansdowne...(At least they picked up my calls on Monday). It's unlimited Canada wide calling and 1000 LD mins to certain countries.
My wife does have an existing line so this is extremely relevant to me. Will def be making a call later today. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1599 posts
2638 upvotes
Crichtonfan wrote: Were the first line discounts to make it $25/20gb also conditional on you signing up for more than one line? Too often carriers do this, and it kills the deal for some of us. If it’s truly applicable to a single line order then it’s pretty hot.
Very likely. Would be surprising if this wasn't the case.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1321 posts
2012 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
How about the Koodo store?
Mar 2, 2016
753 posts
1088 upvotes
Toronto
aceinthedeck wrote: Don't waste your time guys
Wow what a flop
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Feb 19, 2006
179 posts
156 upvotes
Only by physically going to the STC location or is this available through any other means?
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10967 posts
5894 upvotes
Toronto
they must have saw this thread last night and be like "No" lol
Last edited by Pochacco on Sep 14th, 2022 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8005 posts
2340 upvotes
Toronto
beagleyguy wrote: Only by physically going to the STC location or is this available through any other means?
In-store promo @STC
Oct 30, 2018
30 posts
39 upvotes
Just spoke to the Brampton Shoppers World kiosk..... they didn't know of the deal and couldn't come within $20 of it.
Deal Guru
Dec 5, 2006
13074 posts
8319 upvotes
Markham
So deal or no deal?

Anyone there to post a picture on the current deal poster?
Aug 11, 2009
808 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
What.a ride, it was good while it lasted fellow RFDers. @aayhuaang you lucky bastard.
no external links allowed