Option 1 - you are on your own, but I doubt it since they will see you have just signed up as opposed to most who have been with Koodo for some time.battsup wrote: ↑Aug 27th, 2018 2:55 pmHere is what I'm thinking of doing as I don't currently have a Koodo line, only my BF pm plan and received the text.
1) sign up with Koodo on any plan,
2) sign up second line for $40 8gb at Walmart and ask for the 2gb promo code
3) cancel the first Koodo sign up and get a full refund
1) Use friends referral to sign up for some random cheap plan with Koodo.
2) self refer myself and sign up at Walmart to the 8gb $40 plan and ask for 2gb bonus with the code from thread summary.
3) call in ask for seasonal hold on first sign up.
4) after 5 months cancel the first sign up in order to receive the full $150 in referral credits and the $30 activation credit from second bill.
Option 2 - any plan that goes onto seasonal hold is not eligible for referral credits - it gets canceled. This will affect both sides of the referral even if only one side goes into seasonal hold.