Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Koodo $35/5GB or $40/8GB - Public Mobile Migration plus $180 bill credit

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2020 2:12 pm
Oct 11, 2016
446 posts
131 upvotes
wonderwhy wrote: @ FoMoHotDeals please test it when you port your Koodo to PM before porting back to Koodo, I hear someone rush it porting back to Koodo and got stuck
I've ported from Koodo Postpaid to PM back to Koodo Postpaid in a span of 20 minutes. I've done it for two lines without any issue whatsoever. As others have mentioned it depends on the time of day and how busy the systems are.
Jul 31, 2005
211 posts
11 upvotes
I want two lines under this promo.

So far I have signed up for one line, got the email order confirmation which states my account is being verified.

Should I wait for account verification before adding the second line under this promo, or should I just sign up again for the second line.

both lines are under the same name.
Feb 3, 2015
355 posts
273 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
cdfegab wrote: it wouldnt even let me wait... i would wait for like 10 minutes and it will say we are busier than usual, call within our hours and puts you through voice mail....
happened 5 times yesterday.
Call 1844-232-7678. They will transfer you to the webstore and since it's the internal transfer, you won't be hung up. Wait time will be approximately 30mins though. Depends on your luck if you will get their service sooner or later.
Aug 31, 2009
686 posts
486 upvotes
Toronto
I finally got through and talked to the web store... my goodness!!! finally order confirmed! thank you everyone!!!
Sep 11, 2017
47 posts
17 upvotes
Koodo declined my referral.

I originally was referred over a year ago but ported out to Koodo some when this year. For this offer i got a new referral and created a new Koodo account, but they declined the referral. Guess that is bound to the number and not the email. Should have waited a couple of days before I port in my real number. Maybe it helps some others.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19338 posts
7465 upvotes
Toronto
Aimanberb wrote: no luck for Chatr customers :( ?
All is not lost for you and other Chatr customers that want to participate. Read the OP and join in the game.
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet, $5/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19338 posts
7465 upvotes
Toronto
wursteater wrote: Koodo declined my referral.

I originally was referred over a year ago but ported out to Koodo some when this year. For this offer i got a new referral and created a new Koodo account, but they declined the referral. Guess that is bound to the number and not the email. Should have waited a couple of days before I port in my real number. Maybe it helps some others.
If you read the notes carefully, it does remind you to complete all the porting/number changes before completing step 2. If you doing another number change, why not get another referral and give it another try. Things can't get any worse.
Tangerine Bank
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19338 posts
7465 upvotes
Toronto
angryboy wrote: Call 1844-232-7678. They will transfer you to the webstore and since it's the internal transfer, you won't be hung up. Wait time will be approximately 30mins though. Depends on your luck if you will get their service sooner or later.
Great find! The biggest problem with the web store is hold time is like a minute and voice messages are never returned.
Tangerine Bank
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3498 posts
3095 upvotes
Muskoka
Official - Sept 30 ending
Get it while you can! Switch to Koodo by September 30th and get 5GB of data for $35/month OR 8GB of data for $40/month. Plus $180 in bill credits. Plans include unlimited Canada-wide minutes & unlimited international text. You may be eligible for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. Switch online at https://Koo.do/choosekoodo or at your nearest Koodo location and use promo code JOINKOODOAUGDATA. Offer available for 1xxxx . You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. *Conditions apply
Koodo
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2287 posts
542 upvotes
Anyone who signed up earlier this month still waiting for their first bill? I was up and running on Sept. 7th, but still don’t have a bill. Billing period is Sept. 1 to Sept. 30, so only 4 days left in my cycle. What’s up with that? >.>
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
32779 posts
18548 upvotes
Ottawa
Vertigo wrote: Anyone who signed up earlier this month still waiting for their first bill? I was up and running on Sept. 7th, but still don’t have a bill. Billing period is Sept. 1 to Sept. 30, so only 4 days left in my cycle. What’s up with that? >.>
I already got my first bill on a 2nd line that was activated on Sep 11.
The first line that was activated at the end of Aug, has the same billing cycle as you from Sep 1-30.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19338 posts
7465 upvotes
Toronto
spotts01 wrote: Official - Sept 30 ending
Get it while you can! Switch to Koodo by September 30th and get 5GB of data for $35/month OR 8GB of data for $40/month. Plus $180 in bill credits. Plans include unlimited Canada-wide minutes & unlimited international text. You may be eligible for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. Switch online at https://Koo.do/choosekoodo or at your nearest Koodo location and use promo code JOINKOODOAUGDATA. Offer available for 1xxxx . You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. *Conditions apply
All these extensions are getting in the way of the next big offer. I don't get it. The original offer was something like 9 days long and then they proceed to add 26 days more.
Tangerine Bank

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)