Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Koodo $35/5GB or $40/8GB - Public Mobile Migration plus $180 bill credit

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2019 3:13 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
2496 posts
1662 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Slawek wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 5:26 pm
What are people doing with other people's codes?
Donkeys do the work.They spend time selling other peoples eligible phone numbers to those who really want the deal. Without the owners awareness or consent.
Time+effort=$. They are buying a commodity at a very good price, so it's worth it for them.

50-60 bucks during the promo maybe more at the moment as it's 'expiring'.
Last edited by pooper on Sep 29th, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
🢂 2x Koodo 35/5 [both FREE] | 1x Koodo 40/6 [paying $15] | 1x Fido Data 15/3 [FREE - Free GPad] 🢀
May 20, 2017
519 posts
157 upvotes
GTA
pooper wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 9:14 pm
Donkeys do the work.They spend time selling other peoples eligible phone numbers to those who really want the deal. Without the owners awareness or consent.
Time+effort=$. They are buying a commodity at a very good price, so it's worth it for them.

50-60 bucks during the promo maybe more at the moment as it's 'expiring'.
Actually worth the shot, just think of it with PM $40 Plan is no guaranteed you will get the Text Offer, just a lottery games
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
2496 posts
1662 upvotes
No Bum Deals
wonderwhy wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 9:18 pm
Actually worth the shot, just think of it with PM $40 Plan is no guaranteed you will get the Text Offer, just a lottery games
Because people are buying the phone numbers, they feel they are now eligible, and almost 100% clean, because they bought it, right? they bought it, so it has to be okay handing over responsibility to someone else.

I'm really glad Koodo have plucked up the cajones to put reCAPTCHA into the auth. Heck, hopefully soon they will add PM account number as another layer to really screw the big boys and we'll be done with this shit. It's so easy to do, and can be built in 24 hours. Bingo. No low life circus folk ripping you off without you even feeling it.
🢂 2x Koodo 35/5 [both FREE] | 1x Koodo 40/6 [paying $15] | 1x Fido Data 15/3 [FREE - Free GPad] 🢀
Sep 6, 2011
806 posts
1167 upvotes
redflags10 wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 6:58 pm
if you didn't get the text, and aren't eligible online, you will have hoops. read the thread.
A number I had didn't get the text and was eligible online, I did it online as I was porting another number over. So I'm pretty certain there's a whole bunch of numbers out there that are eligible but the users weren't aware that they were eligible as they never got the text, this is where the number generator snatchers come in and resell those numbers (along with numbers from people who are aware but is not migrating).
Sep 16, 2005
680 posts
52 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Trying to port in from rogers prepaid....can't seem to get the number to port, been over a day now still can't receive calls. Any ideas?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3942 posts
2118 upvotes
Edmonton
nezura wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 1:46 am
Trying to port in from rogers prepaid....can't seem to get the number to port, been over a day now still can't receive calls. Any ideas?
Call Koodo's porting department for assistance: 1-844-232-7678 (Monday through Friday: 8am to 10 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 8pm)
Aug 19, 2016
24 posts
5 upvotes
Just switched from Koodo prepaid to monthly, and received the terrible offer of 1GB/$35 in comparison to Public Mobile offer. Would love someone's validation code before offer expires today.
Nov 17, 2014
55 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RealTrad wrote: Just switched from Koodo prepaid to monthly, and received the terrible offer of 1GB/$35 in comparison to Public Mobile offer. Would love someone's validation code before offer expires today.
Join Public Mobile instead of feeling that someone should give you a code. There are lots of good plans there from $40 to $50 with 4.5GGB to 8GB.
May 20, 2017
519 posts
157 upvotes
GTA
pooper wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 9:24 pm
Because people are buying the phone numbers, they feel they are now eligible, and almost 100% clean, because they bought it, right? they bought it, so it has to be okay handing over responsibility to someone else.

I'm really glad Koodo have plucked up the cajones to put reCAPTCHA into the auth. Heck, hopefully soon they will add PM account number as another layer to really screw the big boys and we'll be done with this shit. It's so easy to do, and can be built in 24 hours. Bingo. No low life circus folk ripping you off without you even feeling it.
Nothing wrong paying someone else's PM # to Migration Koodo, what about the old Loophole that ppl been doing for ages, Koodo are too stupid or there love more Subscribers and Telus are happy to keep there shareholders happy Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face
May 20, 2017
519 posts
157 upvotes
GTA
At least I have not done Loopholes or buy ppl PM # Migration, just trying to help ppl who so desperately hop in the bandwagons Grinning Face With Smiling EyesFace Savouring Delicious Food
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18635 posts
6656 upvotes
Toronto
wonderwhy wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 8:31 am
Nothing wrong paying someone else's PM # to Migration Koodo, what about the old Loophole that ppl been doing for ages, Koodo are too stupid or there love more Subscribers and Telus are happy to keep there shareholders happy Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face
How can it be right if the owner of the number is unaware of what's going on and they are not the beneficiary of the proceeds in the sales. The ultimate test of your statement is your reaction should you be a victim of such transaction. If you are fine with it, then your statement reflects your true feelings. Loophole without victims is great, ones that produces impact on other potential customers not at all.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
18635 posts
6656 upvotes
Toronto
wonderwhy wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 8:41 am
At least I have not done Loopholes or buy ppl PM # Migration, just trying to help ppl who so desperately hop in the bandwagons Grinning Face With Smiling EyesFace Savouring Delicious Food
Do unto others and run like hell. Thinking Face
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank
May 20, 2017
519 posts
157 upvotes
GTA
will888 wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 9:22 am
How can it be right if the owner of the number is unaware of what's going on and they are not the beneficiary of the proceeds in the sales. The ultimate test of your statement is your reaction should you be a victim of such transaction. If you are fine with it, then your statement reflects your true feelings. Loophole without victims is great, ones that produces impact on other potential customers not at all.
Agreed but buy with the legit PM # who do not want to Migration the offer
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2007
1482 posts
349 upvotes
Edmonton
Any confirmation that today is in fact the last day? I already have the plan but I've been sitting on a couple of numbers. Wondering if I should use them then sell the plans once I get them activated
You can't steal in slow motion
Feb 2, 2017
221 posts
96 upvotes
My husband and I have the Nov 2016 plans. I am thinking of switching.. finally. He needs a new phone, I do not. Any recommendations on their best deals for phones?
Public Mobile $38/month plan
Verizon Moto E4 $39.88