Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Koodo $35/5GB or $40/8GB - Public Mobile Migration plus $180 bill credit

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 11:17 am
Deal Addict
May 20, 2017
1222 posts
479 upvotes
code wrote: Where can we check if 180$ bill credit is properly applied ? Or we have to wait for first bill come ?
Spilt in 12 month $180 = $15 each month
Nov 26, 2015
624 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
anyone could get $40 6 gb to $40 8 gb or $35 5gb with $180 bill credit? I tried they told me no cant do anything..I talked to super as well..
Aug 22, 2018
19 posts
4 upvotes
Damm that's a good deal. Got the last 45/8gb plan. Still a great deal
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
4567 posts
3509 upvotes
Montreal
repatch wrote: If you go for the tab do you loose the $180 credit?

Also, to those doing the math, remember you will loose what you paid for your PM plan when you switch, so if you have 2 months of PM left you basically loose that. The $180 is really meant to mitigate that effect.
I don't see any fine print that indicates either way.

But yeah the credit is essentially for compensating us who are on the 3 month payment cycle. The monthly price is similar enough that unless there's a good deal on phones, which there isn't due to tab limitation, there's really no motivation for switching,
Mar 11, 2009
82 posts
62 upvotes
Kalabar wrote: Just did the port at wow for the $40 8GB and they were able to give a bill credit for the $30 activation fee. Got an A5 with $350 Master card as well
How did you get the MasterCard?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
is the code still working or not thx
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5709 posts
2278 upvotes
Tried to get phone reps to get $40/8GB from $45/8GB. No luck, even if my activation date was 2 days before promotion announced. Giving up after 5 hours total on phone. Good luck all
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Feb 14, 2017
420 posts
276 upvotes
Well I gave in and switched to the $35 for 5gb and after the additional 15$ off a month ($180 applies to your billing if you bring your own device), the total works out to just over $24 a month for the first year! Amazing! Be careful giving out PM referrals guys, there's no security check really when using the promo code and phone number. If anyone has lots of PM referrals and never plans to switch to Koodo though, let me know ;) lol would be a great plan for the gf as well
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2010
1448 posts
2156 upvotes
Toronto
ProfessorChaos wrote: Tried to get phone reps to get $40/8GB from $45/8GB. No luck, even if my activation date was 2 days before promotion announced. Giving up after 5 hours total on phone. Good luck all
I'm in the same situation as you...I don't know how other people are doing it =(
Aug 25, 2013
412 posts
536 upvotes
Zaptor99 wrote: It's worth the hassle to move to PM and wait for a promo. I waited 3 months and got it. And PM is not bad at all.
I think that's what I will do but I think it must be minimum 40/4.5gb, right?
vkizzle wrote: Sign up for a $10 PM ($8 with autopay) plan and hang onto it for a month or so and hope your number gets selected.
I read on the first page that $10 doesn't qualify :(
Sep 23, 2003
323 posts
108 upvotes
GTA
I started the process............I guess its finally time to leave PM
LG V30 seems like a good choice during the initial transfer.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8718 posts
1069 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm going to switch my wife's $40/4.5G today or tomorrow, where did you get it done?

I have a spare Koodo SIM, should I use it or save it for later.
LoveDealios wrote: Well I gave in and switched to the $35 for 5gb and after the additional 15$ off a month ($180 applies to your billing if you bring your own device), the total works out to just over $24 a month for the first year! Amazing! Be careful giving out PM referrals guys, there's no security check really when using the promo code and phone number. If anyone has lots of PM referrals and never plans to switch to Koodo though, let me know ;) lol would be a great plan for the gf as well
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2238 upvotes
GTA
justasomeone wrote: you switched from 45/8 to 40/8 by calling in?
Many people did. But I believe they stopped granting the change now since last night.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Jul 14, 2017
16 posts
21 upvotes
toronto
currently on PM $141/12gb/90days

didnt receive text for the last promo but my number still worked in the cart, I ended up passing since I just renewed my 3 months

didnt receive the text for this one either but now my number is invalid :'(
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1479 posts
1645 upvotes
Pete2662 wrote: I think that's what I will do but I think it must be minimum 40/4.5gb, right?

I read on the first page that $10 doesn't qualify :(
Yes, It seems you have a better chance if you're on 40/4.5gb PM plan. Search RFD for PM deals at walmart and london drugs, or online signup referral credit, and utilize referrals, auto pay, etc to lower your PM Bill.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2238 upvotes
GTA
Musiq Soulchild wrote: After wasting 4 hours yesterday trying to get my 45/8 to 40/8, I called it today and the supervisor did it asap. The supervisor yesterday wrote notes on my file that I called yesterday but the new supervisor was nice enough to overlook them. The tier 1 support was trying to give me the run around tho saying I can't talk to the supervisor again because they rejected me today.
I believe they stopped granting the change since last night because too many people did that and they were closing that hole.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Jun 30, 2018
25 posts
17 upvotes
wonderwhy wrote: Yes but this PROMO cheaper than your current Plan with $180 bill credit $30.20 plus tax for 8GB Data
I agree with you. But my temporary Public Mobile number, which was replaced by my main phone number, is not valid for the current promos. I was unable to get the $180 bill credit due to the fact that I ported my main phone number over to Koodo from Public Mobile in July. I may get a $10 Public Mobile plan from London Drugs tomorrow to prepare for future migration promos.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2010
1448 posts
2156 upvotes
Toronto
DragOnT wrote: I believe they stopped granting the change since last night because too many people did that and they were closing that hole.
I think 2 people was successful today, there's hope!
Jul 30, 2017
31 posts
2 upvotes
justasomeone wrote: I'm in the same situation as you...I don't know how other people are doing it =(
same here :( did you try to call them today?

And is your phone number eligible for this promo when you check it on the website?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)