Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

$40 - 10GB Unlimited Canada-wide calling/Int. texting for 24 months, in store only YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2021 1:06 am
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2243 posts
1533 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
mech9t5 wrote: This thread?
Nobody other than OP has managed to get that deal, so I wouldn't say anyone can get it.
Dec 7, 2020
312 posts
143 upvotes
ThrowRoo wrote: Would you kindly link the threads for these?
LesDeals wrote: That is a good deal, but it's a win-back deal and it's ymmv. Correct?

You can't just hit up Telus and ask for the deal. If anyone can post a link where we can take advantage of this Telus deal, it would be greatly appreciated. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
chooraymond wrote: It’s better. How do we get it??
Here's the thread for telus 25gb 45 deal

telus-mobility-telus-25-gb-peace-mind-w ... v-2459237/
Feb 14, 2017
27 posts
13 upvotes
BeapChastard wrote: Nobody other than OP has managed to get that deal, so I wouldn't say anyone can get it.
this deal was available in koodo branded stores in lower mainland.
Sadly now the promo is dead, just tried to get another line and its not happening.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
4547 posts
4130 upvotes
No Bum Deals
b31770 wrote: Yes, but the problem is a lot of sheep are falling for it.
Churn is the game. Keeps the shareholders happy with numbers.
Fake, inflated, paid and other forms of scammy news and reviews run rampant. A world drenched in online deceit, spiraling into oblivion.
Apr 16, 2013
466 posts
461 upvotes
Surrey
BurnabyRich wrote: I have 6 @ $40. Have my phone. Are you saying I can just hop on down to the store and they’ll bump me to 10? I highly doubt that. What’s in it for them?
You are absolutely right. What's in it for them. In case you didn't know cell phone Providers Retail stores in Canada only are trained to sell New Activations or 24 month contract with a new phone with a plan change for an existing customer.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1043 posts
685 upvotes
Canada
BurnabyRich wrote: I have 6 @ $40. Have my phone. Are you saying I can just hop on down to the store and they’ll bump me to 10? I highly doubt that. What’s in it for them?
It all depends if you have a need, but this behavior by carriers and the way they force their employees to only do deals on new activations is why only in Canada is there essentially a black market for cellphone plans in places like Kijiji and Facebook marketplace.

They make it so difficult for the average person to get a decent deal.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 18GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month