BST: Cell Phones & Accessories

[FS]

Koodo $60 firm: $25 unlmtd call, text 2G Data, includes 1000 LD Min.

  • Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2020 10:55 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
Feb 2, 2011
441 posts
289 upvotes
New Westminster
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)

Koodo $60 firm: $25 unlmtd call, text 2G Data, includes 1000 LD Min.

For folks that make calls to home: eg. India, China, HK, Taiwan, Mexico, Australia etc. Also includes bonus monthly 1000 min Long distance .
Images
  • upload.jpg
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3924 posts
2148 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)
fsteiner wrote: For folks that make calls to home: eg. India, China, HK, Taiwan, Mexico, Australia etc. Also includes bonus monthly 1000 min Long distance .
Does the 2GB add-on expire?
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 25, 2009
1143 posts
1162 upvotes
Trader Score: 18 (100% Positive)
Hello, I’ll take it over, please PM me and let me know when you want to do conference call thanks!
[OP]
Member
Feb 2, 2011
441 posts
289 upvotes
New Westminster
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
HI thanks for all the PM and msgs here. I've put a waitlist together and will confirm back by Pm in an hour.
The 2gig is permanent
[OP]
Member
Feb 2, 2011
441 posts
289 upvotes
New Westminster
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
fsteiner wrote: HI thanks for all the PM and msgs here. I've put a waitlist together and will confirm back by Pm in an hour.
The 2gig is permanent
Thanks to all sold now Mod kindly remove
[OP]
Member
Feb 2, 2011
441 posts
289 upvotes
New Westminster
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
fsteiner wrote: HI thanks for all the PM and msgs here. I've put a waitlist together and will confirm back by Pm in an hour.
The 2gig is permanent
Thanks to all sold now Mod kindly remove
Sr. Member
Apr 16, 2013
557 posts
573 upvotes
Surrey
Trader Score: 3 (100% Positive)
I was the First one to Respond to your Sale, I was hoping you would contact me. You sold it to someone else. That's not a very good business Practice. You do have the Right to sell it to whoever you Please but normally people sell to whoever Responds First.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
35150 posts
8559 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Trader Score: 109 (100% Positive)
jattdesi wrote: I was the First one to Respond to your Sale, I was hoping you would contact me. You sold it to someone else. That's not a very good business Practice. You do have the Right to sell it to whoever you Please but normally people sell to whoever Responds First.
How do you know for sure that you were the first to respond? Someone may have sent a private message before you did

There is exactly 5 hours between his posting and your post. A lot can happen in 5 hours
[OP]
Member
Feb 2, 2011
441 posts
289 upvotes
New Westminster
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
Gee wrote: How do you know for sure that you were the first to respond? Someone may have sent a private message before you did

There is exactly 5 hours between his posting and your post. A lot can happen in 5 hours
That is correct the First PM was by "Pykes" 5.09 May 28 2020 - he was first to reply via PM , therefore he had the first " choice". to decide. - as I mentioned in my reply to all PM and Posts

Top