Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Black Friday deals are on! Log in to see - NO REFERRAL REQUESTS OR OFFERS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2019 12:03 pm
Oct 5, 2008
703 posts
775 upvotes
GTA
I see P20 Pro for $0 on Tab Large but $350 on tab Medium. Odd price discrepancy. Even at $150 on Medium, the tab large is a better deal. Don't know if my plan would qualify though ($40 / 6GB).
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1729 posts
713 upvotes
Windsor
I have two lines and one line seeing the same prices in OP but other line have regular prices ...
Dec 14, 2012
70 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
All of my deals are only Tab L or Tab XL for some reason... anyone else getting this? I'm on the PM migration, $40 / (6+2) GB.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1226 posts
715 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: im not currently a customer, but I can see the deals.
What are you seeing for the P20 Pro?
Cause without logging in, its $250 + Extra Extra Large Tab LOL
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4556 posts
1196 upvotes
Hamilton
krnmeraiya wrote: because they have some kind offer already on the account like $200 off when u upgrade..
Ya, and you usually see those offers with no tab balance.
I'm curious if it'll be a billing cycle for me to see that kind of offer, or if it happens in 24hrs kind of thing.
Oct 6, 2018
172 posts
111 upvotes
Does anyone who is planning on keeping their 10gb/$60 plan not see the bill credits applied when they try to checkout?
Nov 2, 2017
17 posts
8 upvotes
Everytime i go to check out, it tells me my credit card is invalid??? Checked it multiple times. Anyone else getting this issue?
Mar 29, 2007
112 posts
180 upvotes
EnderWiggin wrote: Very strange, my wife and I transferred to Koodo from Public Mobile on the exact same day ($40/5GB plan), and the phone discounts are showing up for her and not for me. I did order a Pixel 3 ($250 medium tab) on her account but still not seeing any discount when logged into my account.
Same issue for me. My wife and I have been with Koodo for 5+ years. She has the deals I don't. No idea why, we have the same plans.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3754 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Fatty55 wrote: I see P20 Pro for $0 on Tab Large but $350 on tab Medium. Odd price discrepancy. Even at $150 on Medium, the tab large is a better deal. Don't know if my plan would qualify though ($40 / 6GB).
People keep on saying Tab Large is the better deal but it's only a better deal if you're already on Tab Large or plan to cancel right away, because my $35/month plan on Tab Medium will end up being MUCH cheaper than Tab Large over two years even if I pay $150 extra upfront.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4556 posts
1196 upvotes
Hamilton
BD_Deal_Seeker wrote: I need RFDers to get this so we could further reduce the prices of competitive phone plans with data.
If you're showing off.
Thats a weak data plan dude.
People have 8gb for $40 unlim everything.
and some bonus GB data for free on top.
Remember, you think you're the best. But there's always someone better. Lots of people out there.
And lets not even get on the grandfathered plans.
Last edited by sidshock on Nov 20th, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1539 posts
2455 upvotes
Hell
I have 3 lines under 1 account. The two that have tabs to pay off, I am getting the deals but no bill credits. The one that is paid off, I am not getting any deals but am getting a $150 bill crefit.
Dec 10, 2015
113 posts
77 upvotes
Montréal
sidshock wrote: If you're showing off.
Thats a weak data plan dude.
People have 8gb for $40 unlim everything.
and some bonus GB data for free on top.
Remember, you think you're the best. But there's always someone better. Lots of people out there.
And lets not even get on the grandfathered plans.
That's not it. Not to show off. Those are migration plans. Not everyone has a public mobile account. This one is an in-market plan for people who are already with Koodo. I'd love to get the Public Mobile plan, but it would be much more of a hassle for current customers to get it.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2004
2130 posts
531 upvotes
Mississauga
willy0275 wrote: I don't think it's the Tab because usually when you have a Tab balance it will nicely ask you to pay it at the end of the checkout process, it won't give you an obscure error like this one. That was my experience last week since I bought three phones in the same week and paid three Tab balances fully in the process. EDIT: like other people are saying, if you've been a customer for less than three months than yeah it's probably a Tab issue.
yes, I did the PM migration on Sep 2nd and can't pay off my tab yet. I tried calling in and no one answers. Get a chat bot and a callback for 3 hours from now. Yikes.
Dec 21, 2014
47 posts
10 upvotes
Madden, AB
I want to buy my wife a phone, but she isn't on Koodo, I am. Are there any complications if I take advantage of one of these offers, and transfer the phone to her plan and keep my own?
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4556 posts
1196 upvotes
Hamilton
BD_Deal_Seeker wrote: That's not it. Not to show off. Those are migration plans. Not everyone has a public mobile account. This one is an in-market plan for people who are already with Koodo. I'd love to get the Public Mobile plan, but it would be much more of a hassle for current customers to get it.
it was, I am one of them.
hoops galore!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7214 posts
3554 upvotes
Montreal
LyGuy wrote: What are you seeing for the P20 Pro?
Cause without logging in, its $250 + Extra Extra Large Tab LOL
I see 0$ on Large, $150 on Medium, $270 on Small.
Im set in QC.