Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Black Friday deals are on! Log in to see - NO REFERRAL REQUESTS OR OFFERS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2019 12:03 pm
Oct 20, 2012
112 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
For those of you whose orders were cancelled, how did they refund the purchase price? Refund on credit card, or bill credit on next bill?
Aug 21, 2016
378 posts
127 upvotes
I thought I read others say the p20 pro comes with a case included? Just opened mine up and don't see one. Was I mistaken? Don't mind buying one but Amazon says it won't deliver until the 8th Neutral Face
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3590 posts
1436 upvotes
Edmonton
fern54 wrote: I thought I read others say the p20 pro comes with a case included? Just opened mine up and don't see one. Was I mistaken? Don't mind buying one but Amazon says it won't deliver until the 8th Neutral Face
There is no case included.
Jun 13, 2017
196 posts
121 upvotes
Huawei P20 Pro chosen by notebookcheck. net as the best low light camera on a smartphone. I consider their testing to be really comprehensive. Happy with my purchase, was a long time Note user!

Thanks so much OP!

Your text to link here...
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2018
1763 posts
1174 upvotes
I got P20 Pro + watch combo.

Question about the Koodo Billing.

I got a second line, It took a month for my phone get delivered and once I got it, I cancelled.

I am looking at my billing now and I see I owe a month worth of payment + tab. The bill does not mention when the tab amount is due as well.

Should I call in? I got charged for a month of services I haven't even used. Do I have to pay off the tab right away?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3590 posts
1436 upvotes
Edmonton
EDL67134234 wrote: I got P20 Pro + watch combo.

Question about the Koodo Billing.

I got a second line, It took a month for my phone get delivered and once I got it, I cancelled.

I am looking at my billing now and I see I owe a month worth of payment + tab. The bill does not mention when the tab amount is due as well.

Should I call in? I got charged for a month of services I haven't even used. Do I have to pay off the tab right away?
I would call in. I think they start the billing either the day it's shipped or delivered. Did you have Loomis as the courier? Perhaps that is why.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3590 posts
1436 upvotes
Edmonton
Spyder187 wrote: Anyone else's P20 Pro updated to android 9? My wife's updated but mine is showing no update..
Mine updated.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2003
1734 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought the p20 pro bundle as a new customer and just received it on Jan 2. Sim isn't working and haven't received the activation email yet. How long does it usually take to receive said email?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2004
1164 posts
199 upvotes
amberjill wrote: I bought the p20 pro bundle as a new customer and just received it on Jan 2. Sim isn't working and haven't received the activation email yet. How long does it usually take to receive said email?
I got my email before the phone shipped out I think or while it was enroute. Somewhat weird because you can't use the phone until it arrives so somewhat unfair when the plan starts.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3811 posts
1777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Spyder187 wrote: Anyone else's P20 Pro updated to android 9? My wife's updated but mine is showing no update..
My wife's updated but no update yet on mine. They said that this is by batch based on imei
Apr 4, 2017
231 posts
256 upvotes
Internet
I'm just curious about you experience using Huawei p20 pro - there are too many @used less 1 [email protected] posts on kijiji. Apparently people are disappointed with phone - as I was disappointed with the watch.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3590 posts
1436 upvotes
Edmonton
dea1er wrote: I'm just curious about you experience using Huawei p20 pro - there are too many @used less 1 [email protected] posts on kijiji. Apparently people are disappointed with phone - as I was disappointed with the watch.
Best phone I've had so far.
Apr 4, 2017
231 posts
256 upvotes
Internet
Thanks @mapleleafs89,
I regret opening Huawei Watch 2 box but still hope to like this phone
Dec 14, 2007
641 posts
687 upvotes
dea1er wrote: I'm just curious about you experience using Huawei p20 pro - there are too many @used less 1 [email protected] posts on kijiji. Apparently people are disappointed with phone - as I was disappointed with the watch.
Phone is great.

I wouldn’t jump to conclusion that lots of listings means people are disappointed.

Many of those listings are BNIB

this phone was a great deal. And those who take advantage of koodo system chose to buy and resell.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3811 posts
1777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Phone is great specially the camera if you know how to use it. Watch is great for my needs but nothing to compared with since this is my first android watch.