Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Black Friday deals are on! Log in to see - NO REFERRAL REQUESTS OR OFFERS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2019 12:03 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2003
1321 posts
731 upvotes
Edmonton
GaganCheema wrote: Site just updated and showing more credit for S8
Online only for current customers: Get $100 in bill credits on the $0 Samsung Galaxy S8 with Tab Medium!1
So best buy is offering $100 GC on $0 tab medium plus you have to pay $35 activation fees.
If you order online you'll save $35 activation fees , also saving the hassle of buying Prepaid VISA/MC from $100 GC of bestbuy
Bill credits are only good if you plan on staying with Koodo right. If your are cancelling right away, gift cards make more sense?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
9018 posts
2816 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm seeing that the Tab Med deals on the ip7/8 expire tonight?
Applicable on Tab Medium. Expires November 20th, 2018.
May 21, 2015
850 posts
1173 upvotes
Saskatoon
Yes you are right.
Also its showing
Your order will ship in 1-3 weeks. It’ll arrive 1-5 days after it’s been shipped.
I guess they already got enough orders that they are out of stock and bumped up their price.
NavieM wrote: I got this S8 offer too now, but my iPhone 7 pricing went up to $100 on tab med now :/ It was $0 earlier
Nov 22, 2014
117 posts
63 upvotes
Unionville, ON
sdycxg wrote: I changed my plan and the 10GB add-on disappeared...
when you change the plan, the addon never stays. gonna call in again, they might not give it back to you tho
May 21, 2015
850 posts
1173 upvotes
Saskatoon
Yes you are right , also this is only for current customers as well
escalade wrote: Bill credits are only good if you plan on staying with Koodo right. If your are cancelling right away, gift cards make more sense?
Nov 10, 2009
888 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is p20 pro a dual sim phone?
Rogers $27.50 35GB
Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
Slawek wrote: Used the online callback service, talked to a rep about keeping my $60 10gb BYOD plan but adding tab eligibility, said he couldn't do it and offered me a more expensive plan. I politely declined and asked to keep my current price point he said he will talk to a supervisor.

Transfered to supervisor who immediately said this is possible and he will do it for me. Made the changes and asked me to check my online self serve to confirm. Said the plan should look the same but it's a different code at their end.

I asked him to do the same to my wife's account who also has the same plan and he also did it with no hesitation.

He also offered me $150 bill credits towards any phone purchase.

Good experience overall and now my BYOD plan is tab eligible!
at this point i'm like 100% positive that 60 dollar plans will receive 150 dollar credit as long as you escalate it. Because an entry rep doesn't have that much power. And rightfully so, if you think about it they offered plans for 40 dollars for 8gb, that means people paying 60 for 10 is paying 20 dollars more for 2 gb extra. These are the customers they want to retain.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2236 posts
569 upvotes
Kelowna
Phoned in, was given a $50 credit and I was told I can keep my out of market plan and get a new phone on Medium tab. Ended up going for the S9 for $100 on medium tab while keeping my SK $48/5GB plan. I wasn't offered an in-market alternative, but the supervisor guaranteed that I will never have my plan taken away.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
All the offers are expiring today. So hurryyyyy
Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
May 21, 2015
850 posts
1173 upvotes
Saskatoon
How do you know? I cant find anywhere saying that
Dealer40 wrote: All the offers are expiring today. So hurryyyyy
Oct 28, 2005
752 posts
607 upvotes
TheGivingTree wrote: I jumped the gun and ordered early this morning. Any idea if they'll be able to apply some credits? It'd be an awkward ask since they've already secured the sale
I'd like to know the answer too. I scheduled a call for 9pm. Should I ask if I can get a $100 bill credit for the Pixel 2 XL I ordered this morning on tab medium (I have the $40/8GB plan)?
Last edited by tivo_box on Nov 20th, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2009
3209 posts
3152 upvotes
I don't get it. I am on the plan "$49 6GB Unltd min Plan QC SFD"... Am I not qualified for the tab offer? When I go shopping it is making me select a new plan.
UPD: never mind, I see someone already mentioned that they were in a similar position, called in, and were able to fulfil on the phone instead of online. that's kind of dumb.
Last edited by elfion on Nov 20th, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 10, 2009
64 posts
22 upvotes
Niagara, Canada
Doubt this will affect many but all Koodo’s are out of the 256GB version of the iPhone 8. Was hoping to grab one at $150 + tab ($360). In select stores it says for that model while 64GB plenty available (online or In-Store)
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
JibinJ056442 wrote: koodo rep is asking for a friends number who got bill credit for P20 pro
I was inquiring about S9 credit, they asked for the phone number of whoever I knew that got a $150 credit.

I ended up getting a $75 credit if upgrading online, $50 credit if in store. I took it. Credit doesn't apply only to S9, it's a general tab credit with 90 days expiry - applies to overall tab balance if the phone offer is $0 upfront payment.

Rep seemed to want to say "wait until Friday"...
Last edited by sports1 on Nov 20th, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1584 posts
2058 upvotes
Toronto
escalade wrote: Wow mobile and best buy are both offering 0 down medium tab+ $100 gift card for S8
So it's 35 activation+ $360 tab -$100 = 295 plus tax. How are you getting under$250?
I'm a current customer, won't be doing the 100 gc offer. They have their $100 trade-in credit offer at Wow! mobile, so if you get the phone on tab small you'd pay the 20 upfront cost plus the 240 on tab (260 pre-tax) I said I am HOPING to also get koodo to offer me a tab credit, so any kind of credit over $50 would bring the cost to under $250. Haven't done it, but the term "would be" was to indicate my hypothetical (hopeful) situation.