Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Black Friday deals are on! Log in to see - NO REFERRAL REQUESTS OR OFFERS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2019 12:03 pm
Nov 26, 2017
35 posts
11 upvotes
zzzz24 wrote: why would you want a 4.7 inch screen? just get an 8 plus
I like to have a phone that fits in my pocket.
Apr 27, 2018
62 posts
40 upvotes
peregrine01 wrote: Is this for new customers or existing customers. I’m an existing customer and I’m not seeing these deals.
Existing. This is a shift from their traditional focus on deals for new customers only so I think Koodo's bleeding a little more than they want to.
Nov 28, 2017
802 posts
814 upvotes
GaganCheema wrote: Yes you are right as long as you can find 256 GB version, its rare to find TBH

I had the rep on the phone check for local stores and none had it then got a further deal on the 64gb online order instead.

If you find a store with one you can get the deal (I'd have it up on your phone) but who knows how many have it in stock
May 12, 2015
71 posts
15 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
elpikiman2 wrote: Im current customer deciding on the iphone 8 but when i check the 256gb version it keeps saying 150 upfront but intore only, so if i go to the store will i get the 256gb for 150+ the medium tab?
The problem is finding a store that has one in stock.
Sep 8, 2013
658 posts
241 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
As a follow up (I purchased the Pixel 3 earlier this morning without having called in for bill credits), I got in touch with Koodo customer service.

They asked me about my "friend's" number who received the bill credits. I couldn't provide any information here.

They said that without the information for them to investigate my friend's account and learn the reason as to why they got the credits, they wouldn't be able to help me.

This was just the front-line CS I think, I didn't push the issue further to a supervisor because something came up and I didn't have the time to stay on the phone any longer.

I'll try again tomorrow.
Sep 24, 2010
233 posts
77 upvotes
Regina, SK
Anybody have any idea how to place an order online when your billing address is a PO Box? I want to order a P20 Pro but Koodo isn’t shipping to PO Boxes. I’ve tried calling and can’t get through.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2963 posts
1514 upvotes
yoteshot wrote: I like to have a phone that fits in my pocket.
And an 8 plus doesn't? ....
Sep 6, 2013
212 posts
143 upvotes
Called in and got a $100 up front credit on a phone. After seeing all the people getting $200 credits, I'm thinking it's worth calling and asking them to see if they can do more.
Jan 2, 2014
135 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I am on hold for an hour and 15 mins now....in my time zone the offer will end in 1 hour and 15 mins. Hope that I can talk with Customer service before the midnight.
Feb 19, 2014
8 posts
3 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I have a plan that I signed up for in Sept.
Large tab - iphone 8 - 4gb

monthly is $90

should I change???
Nov 10, 2016
419 posts
210 upvotes
So here is my story... I scheduled a call back and the rep offered me $100 bill credit for upgrading phone. I asked if he could do better but he's like that's my max authority. Then he transferred me to royalty and the guy at royalty was like "why you have a toronto # with a QC plan? You know that is not allowed right? If some other agent saw this they could red flag you...blah blah blah", then basically told me that because I've only with Koodo for less than 1 year, no credit should be offered to me. But since the first rep already offer me the $100. He will honor that.....
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8264 posts
945 upvotes
Brampton
jeeva86 wrote: Called in and got $200 in bill credit. $150 if used in-store. Getting the ip8. It was $150 on tab med before the $200, so the remaining $50 went into the tab, so total phone cost was $310+tax. No other provider comes close to Koodo!
Amazing price.

How long have you been a customer? Did you have a tab balance before?

I scheduled a callback for tomorrow morning. Hoping to get an additional $150 off the iPhone 8. Only thing is that I just joined Koodo in August and went with a small tab iPhone 6s. Still can't officially pay it off online as it hasn't been 3 months yet.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
17165 posts
7036 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Tried calling in just now but Koodo is closed. Guess I'll try again tomorrow. For now, placing an order for the S8 on Medium Tab + $100 bill credit.
Last edited by geokilla on Nov 20th, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Sep 25, 2017
843 posts
939 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
jeeva86 wrote: I suggest to have a cheap line on Public or Koodo and then hop on promos like this when they do come. It's great to see a company offer huge discounts to existing customers!
So much this just have a plan with Koodo anyways. Get phones with credits. Pay off tab prematurely through self serve. Rinse and repeat
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Dec 18, 2016
114 posts
68 upvotes
Badman wrote: Amazing price.

How long have you been a customer? Did you have a tab balance before?

I scheduled a callback for tomorrow morning. Hoping to get an additional $150 off the iPhone 8. Only thing is that I just joined Koodo in August and went with a small tab iPhone 6s. Still can't officially pay it off online as it hasn't been 3 months yet.
does it say in the contract that you have to be with them for 3month before paying the tab ? Can't you call a rep to get it cancelled beforehand ?
Dec 27, 2017
499 posts
235 upvotes
Earlier in the thread, folks mentioned that reps said BF deals will be the same or better. Does this mean for phone tab deals or will the bill credits be available just like those expiring today? Still hesitating to pull the trigger tonight on S8 $0 on Med +$100 bill credit.
Nov 21, 2012
27 posts
4 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Sorry I had to respond, because this is the first time I saw another eljay.. aha
Jul 25, 2006
138 posts
50 upvotes
eljay0 wrote: Earlier in the thread, folks mentioned that reps said BF deals will be the same or better. Does this mean for phone tab deals or will the bill credits be available just like those expiring today? Still hesitating to pull the trigger tonight on S8 $0 on Med +$100 bill credit.
Credits are usually one time use