Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S10 $242 (Ontario) @ Koodo Walmart

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2020 11:30 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2010
112 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto

[Koodo] Brand New Samsung Galaxy S10 $242 (Ontario) @ Koodo Walmart

Was at Walmart yesterday and inquired about S10 offers after reading about CPO deal on this forum.

Found out that they have a better offer on New S10 than CPO.

Koodo:
New Activation
Medium or Larger Tab, S10 $20 per month + $300 Walmart Gift Card.
So as per my calculation, the cost of phone is $20X24X1.13 - $300 = $242.40

Same deal on FIDO but with $250 Walmart Gift Card

Happy Shopping!!
Last edited by watul on Sep 4th, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
48 replies
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2010
112 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Masterden2016 wrote: New activation, right?
Yes, for new activation. Added to the post . Thanks
Last edited by watul on Sep 4th, 2020 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
4387 posts
2148 upvotes
watul wrote: Was at Walmart yesterday and inquired about S10 offers after reading about CPO deal on this forum.

Found out that they have a better offer on New S10 than CPO.

Koodo:
New Activation
Medium or Larger Tab, S10 $20 per month + $300 Walmart Gift Card.
So as per my calculation, the cost of phone is $20X24X1.13 - $300 = $242.40

Same deal on FIDO but with $250 Walmart Gift Card

Happy Shopping!!
but in case of cancelling, activation credit will be charged back in full for remaining months
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 5, 2012
710 posts
394 upvotes
Canada
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: but in case of cancelling, activation credit will be charged back in full for remaining months
Right, however the Walmart $300 would still be yours. Time to pull out the calculator.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2019
1078 posts
792 upvotes
Brampton
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: but in case of cancelling, activation credit will be charged back in full for remaining months
I think that is understood by everybody by this time now. Unless i am missing something
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1773 posts
1039 upvotes
Sask
brampton90 wrote: I think that is understood by everybody by this time now. Unless i am missing something
You'd think that but it still gets brought up in every Koodo thread.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2016
1693 posts
1807 upvotes
i low key don't want people to bring it up just to see them cancel Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
14574 posts
31435 upvotes
Retail is $1165, for those wanting to cancel
Member
Dec 13, 2005
361 posts
306 upvotes
brampton90 wrote: I think that is understood by everybody by this time now. Unless i am missing something
So many good memories like when I was paid almost $800 by cheque (on top of another $800 in points) to take 3x G6 for my kids. The good old days.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1295 posts
644 upvotes
Toronto, ON
adavidso wrote: So many good memories like when I was paid almost $800 by cheque (on top of another $800 in points) to take 3x G6 for my kids. The good old days.
Yeah...thanks.
Member
Mar 9, 2019
318 posts
691 upvotes
St. John's
adavidso wrote: So many good memories like when I was paid almost $800 by cheque (on top of another $800 in points) to take 3x G6 for my kids. The good old days.
I remember many things as well such as the CDN $ being on par if not better than USD. I remember flagships being less than 800$.

Heck I remember when 10$ an hour was a living wage. Things change man.

Also thank OP this is a solid deal considering the current market and new pricing strategies of telecom in Canada
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2010
112 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
I am debatiing to take S10 or pay extra $600 (over 24 months) and get S20.
Any recommnedations?
Last edited by watul on Sep 4th, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1468 posts
2042 upvotes
Waterloo Region
watul wrote: I am debatiing to take S10 or pay extra $600 (over 4 months) and get S20.
Any recommnedations?
Get the S20. Always get the newer model if there's a deal, and if you're in doubt, just flip a coin, then go get the newer model.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
15030 posts
4859 upvotes
VANCOUVER
watul wrote: I am debatiing to take S10 or pay extra $600 (over 4 months) and get S20.
Any recommnedations?
An extra $600? The choice is clear.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
2514 posts
493 upvotes
Montreal
Gangsta101 wrote: Get the S20. Always get the newer model if there's a deal, and if you're in doubt, just flip a coin, then go get the newer model.
I'm not sure what you're getting with the S20 that's $600 better
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2010
112 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Gangsta101 wrote: Get the S20. Always get the newer model if there's a deal, and if you're in doubt, just flip a coin, then go get the newer model.
Damn...the coin flip did say S20 ;-)
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2010
112 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, you can only get the GC in store

Top