Hot Deals

[Koodo] Certified Note 20 Ultra 128GB - $902 + tax (802 with hup credit)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2021 9:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2361 posts
1056 upvotes

[Koodo] Certified Note 20 Ultra 128GB - $902 + tax (802 with hup credit)

Koodo has the Note 20 Ultra certified pre owned for $33 Large Tab + 110 up front.

I am eligible for a HUP and got $100 taken off the tab and so my price was $33 x 24 + $10 x tax

I'm in Ontario so a total price of $906.26. I was told by the Koodo rep that there's a full year warranty on their certified phones but maybe someone else knows differently. I've been keeping a close eye on some of these other deals (the s20fe, and the stacking discounts for the new s21) but for those that want a note (i personally love them) then this seems like an awesome deal.

This phone is advertised as Like New.

From Koodo's site:

Like-new

These are phones that were returned during their money-back guarantee period, so they are essentially new (we just can’t call them that). The only difference is the lower price.
Last edited by tim-x on Jan 18th, 2021 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
94 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2016
1567 posts
1630 upvotes
if someone does get this please share if your add ons remain. Specifically if you are on a koodo migration plan. I still got a tab balance of 9 months left or else i would probably jump on this.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2361 posts
1056 upvotes
MastaOogway wrote: if someone does get this please share if your add ons remain. Specifically if you are on a koodo migration plan. I still got a tab balance of 9 months left or else i would probably jump on this.
My plan remained the same

I specifically asked the rep if all of my addons for my plan remained and she said yes.

$45/6GB

-$5/monthly credit
+5GB monthly credit.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3408 posts
1428 upvotes
Ottawa
Having had a few notes.. I'd be nervous about getting used. The battery issues are a pain at very least
Member
Nov 21, 2007
360 posts
359 upvotes
Peterborough
shylok wrote: Having had a few notes.. I'd be nervous about getting used. The battery issues are a pain at very least
Comes with a year warranty like any other phone.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3408 posts
1428 upvotes
Ottawa
THEAVS wrote: Comes with a year warranty like any other phone.
Sure but who wants to have to use it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2361 posts
1056 upvotes
shylok wrote: Sure but who wants to have to use it.
I got the s10+ certified deal last January and the phone was basically brand new. But yeah, you're getting a pretty good price imo. If you want to buy a used one off kijiji theyre 1k+ with no warranty.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1195 posts
685 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Total is $902 plus tax not 802
I was gonna say the same, but OP said he had a HUP for 100 off... im due for a HUP as well ... i dont see the 100 off for me though....
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2361 posts
1056 upvotes
Kyaku wrote: I was gonna say the same, but OP said he had a HUP for 100 off... im due for a HUP as well ... i dont see the 100 off for me though....
Yeah sorry, should have said 900 - 100 hup.

I had to ask for the 100 credit on the phone.
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2011
883 posts
227 upvotes
Vancouver
How can a new customer take advantage of this? The plan isn’t that attractive, $50 with 4GB only
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1195 posts
685 upvotes
tim-x wrote: Yeah sorry, should have said 900 - 100 hup.

I had to ask for the 100 credit on the phone.
Gonna try it out, thanks!
Member
Dec 29, 2012
282 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Called into koodo and they informed me i wouldn't be able to keep my 5gb add on on my current $35/5 plan. According to their community boards, u use to be able to 2 months ago but apparently not anymore.
Member
User avatar
Oct 28, 2011
241 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
hydewolf wrote: Called into koodo and they informed me i wouldn't be able to keep my 5gb add on on my current $35/5 plan. According to their community boards, u use to be able to 2 months ago but apparently not anymore.
Same here - the loyalty department says the same thing for me. The bonus 5GB will be dropped :( bummer
BST Feedback - https://forums.redflagdeals.com/members ... iew=trader
A Blackberry fan boy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2361 posts
1056 upvotes
hydewolf wrote: Called into koodo and they informed me i wouldn't be able to keep my 5gb add on on my current $35/5 plan. According to their community boards, u use to be able to 2 months ago but apparently not anymore.
Id just try another rep. Mine kept my addons but maybe that's because I have a $45 baseline plan.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2014
3023 posts
1144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cheer021 wrote: Same here - the loyalty department says the same thing for me. The bonus 5GB will be dropped :( bummer
Even if you don't change your plan? The $35/month is a tab basic which makes this phone $662 but total ($902) is the same as tab medium.
Member
Dec 29, 2012
282 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
tim-x wrote: Id just try another rep. Mine kept my addons but maybe that's because I have a $45 baseline plan.
I tried twice. The second rep had the notes from the first comvo and the add on being dropped was noted.
Member
Dec 29, 2012
282 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
boldventure wrote: Even if you don't change your plan? The $35/month is a tab basic which makes this phone $662 but total ($902) is the same as tab medium.
The add on needs to be added back on and it doesn't show in their system. So yes even if u dont change your plan the add on will disappear
Member
User avatar
Oct 28, 2011
241 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
boldventure wrote: Even if you don't change your plan? The $35/month is a tab basic which makes this phone $662 but total ($902) is the same as tab medium.
Yup - even if I didn't change my plan. I want to keep my plan ($35/5 + 5GB bonus data).
This would have been a great deal if we can keep our bonus add-ons.
BST Feedback - https://forums.redflagdeals.com/members ... iew=trader
A Blackberry fan boy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2361 posts
1056 upvotes
cheer021 wrote: Yup - even if I didn't change my plan. I want to keep my plan ($35/5 + 5GB bonus data).
This would have been a great deal if we can keep our bonus add-ons.

I ordered this phone but when I go to my plan it still shows my 5GB add on.

Top