Expired Hot Deals

Koodo Black Friday

Free 5 GB onto your monthly plan, Black Friday Promo (YMMW)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2021 9:36 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2020
40 posts
130 upvotes

[Koodo] [Black Friday] Free 5 GB onto your monthly plan, Black Friday Promo (YMMW)

Had a text sent to me from Koodo as part of a Black Friday Promotion.

Reach out to a representative about getting this bonus 5gb if you haven't gotten the text. Might be able to get this one!

Text info and proof of add-on under images.

Good luck!

EDIT: Full original text added to images.

*EDIT 2: Reading on all the success stories on people scheduling callbacks and getting the promo, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND people calling and asking for the Black Friday free 5gb promo added to their account.
Chances are just texting the number will not give you the promo.
Images
  • Koodo Plan.JPG
  • Screenshot_20211119-141601_Messages.jpg
  • Screenshot_20211119-142752_Messages.jpg
Last edited by Blehblet on Nov 20th, 2021 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koodo $40/20gb (8gb plan +4gb +3gb +5gb)
more add-ons pls Koodo ๐Ÿ˜‰
186 replies
Newbie
May 7, 2009
93 posts
85 upvotes
Vancouver
Blehblet wrote: โ†‘ Had a text sent to me from Koodo as part of a Black Friday Promotion.

Reach out to a representative about getting this bonus 5gb if you haven't gotten the text. Might be able to get this one!

Text info and proof of add-on under images.

Good luck!
What does the rest of that text message say? "Your gift is yours every month until you...?"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 20, 2015
3673 posts
2992 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I'd rather have $ off of my Plan, as I have plenty of Data that I never use. They are basically offering it to people who don't use it anyway, most likely. So they are really giving you - next to nothing. I've had few issues with Koodo in the many years I've been with them, but there are better deals out there with other telco's.
Newbie
Aug 25, 2019
56 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
I tried but it says "Koodo: Sorry, we're temporarily unable to add this add-on to your account. Visit koodo.com/selfserve to check out other plans."
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1203 posts
462 upvotes
Kingston
rubix1225 wrote: โ†‘ What does the rest of that text message say? "Your gift is yours every month until you...?"
"...win the lotteries"??? LOL
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2020
40 posts
130 upvotes
Added full first text to the original post. Good call Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Koodo $40/20gb (8gb plan +4gb +3gb +5gb)
more add-ons pls Koodo ๐Ÿ˜‰
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
8003 posts
2339 upvotes
Toronto
Blehblet wrote: โ†‘ Had a text sent to me from Koodo as part of a Black Friday Promotion.

Reach out to a representative about getting this bonus 5gb if you haven't gotten the text. Might be able to get this one!

Text info and proof of add-on under images.

Good luck!

EDIT: Full original text added to images.
What is the number koodo use to message you?
Sr. Member
Oct 9, 2019
733 posts
1269 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Millenniunn wrote: โ†‘ sad story

d8b244d072c2e12831ab3d5565edd42.jpg
And you got the original text that OP received?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 31, 2006
8003 posts
2339 upvotes
Toronto
Millenniunn wrote: โ†‘ sad story

d8b244d072c2e12831ab3d5565edd42.jpg
What is the number you use to message koodo?
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 10, 2020
40 posts
130 upvotes
cgtlky wrote: โ†‘ What is the number koodo use to message you?
The number I got a text from is 7784.
Koodo $40/20gb (8gb plan +4gb +3gb +5gb)
more add-ons pls Koodo ๐Ÿ˜‰
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
2169 posts
2312 upvotes
Laputa
alireja wrote: โ†‘ And you got the original text that OP received?
lol no, i just sent the same text to the number that OP posted

Thx OP! Bought 10 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Top