Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

FREE Long Distance International 1,000 Minutes Calling Add On (New & Existing / Non-Retention / Select Countries)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2021 10:09 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
6623 posts
2980 upvotes
West GTEH!
cec4111 wrote: Looks like this is dead. Koodo rep mentioned they are not offering it anymore.
OP's 1st post says Feb.9/2020 was the expiry date .
😎
May 7, 2004
206 posts
105 upvotes
Scarborough
Just received an email that koodo will start charging $2 per month for this (free) addon. whats going on....
Jun 21, 2010
457 posts
276 upvotes
London
Yup...
Me too. Koodo gives me 3gb for free then takes away my free 1000min, unless I pay an extra $2.
Jeez.
In all my time with Koodo I've never seen or heard of a rate increase. Now they are getting just like the parent companies, Telus, Bell, & Rogers.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210329_181229_ch.protonmail.android.jpg
May 7, 2004
206 posts
105 upvotes
Scarborough
We need a mass movement against this.
Mar 23, 2004
45834 posts
11678 upvotes
Markham
silhu wrote: Just received an email that koodo will start charging $2 per month for this (free) addon. whats going on....
norrric wrote: Yup...
Me too. Koodo gives me 3gb for free then takes away my free 1000min, unless I pay an extra $2.
Jeez.
In all my time with Koodo I've never seen or heard of a rate increase. Now they are getting just like the parent companies, Telus, Bell, & Rogers.
sucks to hear, guess the free ride is over.
Sep 27, 2013
420 posts
517 upvotes
Fine print says like this : [Optional Feature Increase
Update to your 1000 International Long Distance minutes feature. Starting in April 2021, your monthly feature fee will increase from $0 to $2. In accordance
with the service terms, you accept the change by continuing to use the service. If you do not agree with this change, you may cancel your service without penalty within 30 days of the effective date of the change. ]

That means if I have to cancel, I have to do it before April 30? As 30 days if the effective date of the change??? Or am I stuck with it forever !! Wow Koodo is being big 3 now... I am done with them after I finish my tab..
May 7, 2004
206 posts
105 upvotes
Scarborough
I have tab too.

Perhaps they are punishing people now who have tab at this time.

Please confirm other members.
coolzack wrote: Fine print says like this : [Optional Feature Increase
Update to your 1000 International Long Distance minutes feature. Starting in April 2021, your monthly feature fee will increase from $0 to $2. In accordance
with the service terms, you accept the change by continuing to use the service. If you do not agree with this change, you may cancel your service without penalty within 30 days of the effective date of the change. ]

That means if I have to cancel, I have to do it before April 30? As 30 days if the effective date of the change??? Or am I stuck with it forever !! Wow Koodo is being big 3 now... I am done with them after I finish my tab..
Apr 15, 2008
338 posts
249 upvotes
I see an increase in 1 of my 3 lines that just finished the tab.
Other two are still on tab with no increase yet.
Apr 15, 2008
338 posts
249 upvotes
I see an increase in 1 of my 3 lines that just finished the tab.
Other two are still on tab with no increase yet.