[Koodo] GOOGLE Pixel 2 Xl 0$ on tab Medium

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2019 6:32 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2018
9 posts
162 upvotes

[Koodo] GOOGLE Pixel 2 Xl 0$ on tab Medium

Google pixel 2 xl is 0 with medium and we can keep the same plan. I just ordered with 40/8 GB plan. Pixel 2 xl comes with 2 years of warranty from Google, considering that the price is really good. There is a better option to get from wow mobile as they can give another 50$ discount from upfront cost if we choose to go with small tab, total cost of phone including taxes will be 390,
but u have to pay 35$ activation fee and also they don't have white Panda color.
Last edited by nixneo on Feb 5th, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
This phone is also available on small tab ($10 x 24 months) with $120 payment up front. Cost wise, it comes out to the same as purchasing on a medium tab.

For those not interested in staying with Koodo, getting the small tab is a wee bit better. The small tab plan cost is cheaper. It's also helpful for those with credit score concerns. It is easier to qualify for a smaller tab.
930 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2049 posts
961 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Where can one get this $40 8 gig plan?
:D
[OP]
Sep 23, 2018
9 posts
162 upvotes
Sorry i meant, i upgraded with my original plan of 40$/8 gb i got it during last year back to school migration promotion.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
1990 posts
673 upvotes
Is this the one with the POLED screen? if it is, the screen has a very yellow tint to it. maybe it was fixed later on, but I remember seeing it and it was an instant turn off...great camera though as my partner has the smaller Pixel 2, great shots
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
10641 posts
1638 upvotes
thanks, bought one on my 40/6
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling or Threadcrapping
Apr 25, 2012
837 posts
253 upvotes
Is this for upgrades as well?
Koodo $40/8Gb | PublicMobile $34/4Gb LTE
Aug 21, 2011
667 posts
325 upvotes
Whitby
Psyclist wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 10:18 am
Is this the one with the POLED screen? if it is, the screen has a very yellow tint to it. maybe it was fixed later on, but I remember seeing it and it was an instant turn off...great camera though as my partner has the smaller Pixel 2, great shots
I have the Pixel 2 XL bought from Koodo, trust me you will unsee every display issues that's out there once you start using it. Many wouldn't even realize it until you do a side by side comparison with other phones. For $360 Pixel 2 XL is a very good phone.
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
2310 posts
399 upvotes
demzie wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 10:49 am
Is this for upgrades as well?
Yes
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1017 posts
81 upvotes
nixneo wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 9:42 am
Google pixel 2 xl is 0 with medium and we can keep the same plan. I just ordered with 40/8 GB plan. Pixel 2 xl comes with 2 years of warranty from Google, considering that the price is really good. There is a better option to get from wow mobile as they can give another 50$ discount from upfront cost if we choose to go with small tab, total cost of phone will be 390,
but u have to pay 35$ activation fee and also they don't have white Panda color.
Sorry what do you mean we can get a $50 off if we get small plan? Do you mean phone trade in? What about Mobile know if they do trade ins?
On Koodo $40/6gb plan.
[OP]
Sep 23, 2018
9 posts
162 upvotes
bonita! wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 10:58 am
Sorry what do you mean we can get a $50 off if we get small plan? Do you mean phone trade in? What about Mobile know if they do trade ins?
Yes i meant trade in, the wow mobile place last time i went were giving 50 $ for trade in any phone even if its not working.
Feb 11, 2013
217 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
If I am not mistaken, trade in is for new activation only. I was denied for upgrade on boxing day. This is a good deal. Need to upgrade another line on my account as well but there is ongoing tab. it is 11 months in. I know I can pay off the tab anytime but how soon, I can buy the phone once I pay off the tab?
Aug 21, 2011
667 posts
325 upvotes
Whitby
cthakker wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 11:09 am
If I am not mistaken, trade in is for new activation only. I was denied for upgrade on boxing day. This is a good deal. Need to upgrade another line on my account as well but there is ongoing tab. it is 11 months in. I know I can pay off the tab anytime but how soon, I can buy the phone once I pay off the tab?
Almost Immediately I guess, I think you don't even have to explicitly pay off the tab balance. If you can pay off the tab (some accounts aren't allowed if it's less than 3 months), once you proceed with upgrade the system automatically puts you on new tab and places the current tab balance on your next bill (Unless this has changed recently).
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Jun 12, 2016
520 posts
188 upvotes
Mississauga
cthakker wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 11:09 am
Add a new line on Koodo self-service then port out to another provider to cancel or just call in to cancel directly to Koodo.
Sep 5, 2012
537 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
Google Canada store still has this at an overpriced amount of $859 cdn. less $300 credit.
Koodo at $360 + tax is well priced.