Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Google Pixel 2 XL - Certified Pre-Owned - $360 ($0 med tab / $120 small tab)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2019 9:58 am
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON

[Koodo] Google Pixel 2 XL - Certified Pre-Owned - $360 ($0 med tab / $120 small tab)

Koodo has the Pixel 2 XL back in stock for $0 on medium tab, yes it is "pre-owned" but from my experience Koodo's pre-owned phones have always been in mint, like new condition, plus they still comes with the full manufacturers warranty, and under 15days of use.

This deal may not be "hot" for everyone and the Pixel 3a may be a better option, the main difference between the 2xl is...

Pixel 2xl, IP67 water proof, aluminum build, 1/2" larger screen, Gorilla glass

Pixel 3a, polycarbonate build, headphone jack, dragontrail glass

Otherwise the specs are close to the same, I have the Pixel 2xl myself and my wife has the 3a and we both love 'em

***If you're not with Koodo and wish to take advantage of this deal, you can do so by signing up with a new number on a minimum $55 plan on medium tab and then once the phone comes in you can port out to Lucky Mobile (get $4 sim from Dollarama) which will effectively cancel the Koodo acct and generate a first/final invoice for $360+ tax ***
6 replies
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
551 upvotes
Montreal
Saying it is not hot for everyone is consciously saying this is a shit deal for people who don't know better
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Leshaundon wrote: Saying it is not hot for everyone is consciously saying this is a shit deal for people who don't know better
Some people really want a headphone jack, they brought it back for the 3a, but they also had to get rid of the water proofing and use plastic instead of aluminum/glass for the back to get the cost down. If I needed another phone I'd get the Pixel 2xl again, as it's still one of the best "bang for your buck" at this price.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1715 posts
2239 upvotes
Toronto
This is the same price as a new one was a few months back. Probably just reselling the ones people sent back.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Majokito wrote: This is the same price as a new one was a few months back. Probably just reselling the ones people sent back.
yes, these are phones that people returned with 15days, Koodo can no longer sell them as new, but from my experience Ive purchaed 3 pre-owned phones in the past from Koodo and all could have passed for new.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1915 upvotes
TO
Love my pixel 2 XL that I got last year from Koodo.
I'm with Koodo from the last year public mobile deal.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2308 posts
2726 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
pretty cold tbh since they were $360 brand new. give it a month or two I bet they'll have pixel 3 at $360 or pixel 3 recerts