Expired Hot Deals

Koodo - Google Pixel 3 XL $100 + $20 x 24 Months Large Tab

  • Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2019 1:03 pm
54 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 7, 2007
2113 posts
1542 upvotes
Fredericton
Likely also worth noting that the Pixel 3 is $0 on a Tab Large. If you can combine that with a referral and the $120 credit over 12 months (assuming you're going to stick around), that's a pretty solid promo imo.
Pixel 3
Koodo - $39/10GB
Koodo - $70 Huawei P20
Banned
Nov 23, 2018
592 posts
516 upvotes
Don't get this phone guys. You will regret it.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
19476 posts
8954 upvotes
Oakville
Oh man. I was debating between this and the P30 Pro last week, but the P30 Pro was like $200 cheaper so I went with it instead. I'm still within the return window for the P30 pro. Oh, what to do, what to do.
Member
User avatar
Jun 6, 2013
498 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I keep reading about poor call quality issues with this phone. It's like all over the GooglePixel subreddit. May be an issue if you actually use your phone as a phone.
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2015
624 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wearysky wrote: Oh man. I was debating between this and the P30 Pro last week, but the P30 Pro was like $200 cheaper so I went with it instead. I'm still within the return window for the P30 pro. Oh, what to do, what to do.
From where did u get the p30 pro so cheap?
Member
Nov 25, 2014
383 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BRKAMZN wrote: Don't get this phone guys. You will regret it.
Mind sharing some details.. i am on the fence between this or the iphone XR... waiting for a good deal on the XR from Koodo...
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
19476 posts
8954 upvotes
Oakville
krnmeraiya wrote: From where did u get the p30 pro so cheap?
The Mobile Shop had the P30 Pro for $720 upfront on tab small (the Pixel 3 XL was $900) last Friday. Wasn't advertised anywhere.

Edit: btw, @Don DiGuapo, it looks like the sale price is showing even when not logged in.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1397 posts
4006 upvotes
Calgary, AB
tintin2k2 wrote: Mind sharing some details.. i am on the fence between this or the iphone XR... waiting for a good deal on the XR from Koodo...
I can't say anything about the Pixel 3/XL but I can tell you I'm on my 7th RMA of my Pixel 2 XL. The replacement procedure has been an absolute joke for me. Every device I've got back had major issues from multiple dead pixels, to scratches/cracks on the back cover to blown speakers. This is likely because every replacement device I receive is refurbished and I bet money the repair shop doesn't do a proper inspection and tosses the phone back into circulation.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2007
164 posts
45 upvotes
tintin2k2 wrote: Mind sharing some details.. i am on the fence between this or the iphone XR... waiting for a good deal on the XR from Koodo...
You’re going to be waiting a long time imho. At least till maybe Black Friday for any decent deal on the XR. Haven’t even seen a decent deal for the apple plus size phone since that time and it was for used ones too.
Member
Mar 12, 2009
203 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Yup, showing the sale price when not logged in.
This is actually a pretty good deal but the call issue is still prevalent and have not been rectified so I guess you will have to chance it if you do end up getting it.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
3424 posts
852 upvotes
supremePug wrote: iPhone X rip off design.
no thanks.
Do you want my wife's iPhone X which drops the calls all the time?? We are ready to dump it in Ontario lake and never own another iCrap device.
Member
Nov 25, 2014
383 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gphammer wrote: You’re going to be waiting a long time imho. At least till maybe Black Friday for any decent deal on the XR. Haven’t even seen a decent deal for the apple plus size phone since that time and it was for used ones too.
yes.. i also feel the same.. just being optimistic.. there was a very good deal from Koodo on the XR during March but I was on vacation and couldn't get it :(
Member
Nov 25, 2014
383 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto, ON
blyndfyre wrote: I can't say anything about the Pixel 3/XL but I can tell you I'm on my 7th RMA of my Pixel 2 XL. The replacement procedure has been an absolute joke for me. Every device I've got back had major issues from multiple dead pixels, to scratches/cracks on the back cover to blown speakers. This is likely because every replacement device I receive is refurbished and I bet money the repair shop doesn't do a proper inspection and tosses the phone back into circulation.
thank you... thats what makes the Apple phones so desirable.. with my current iphone6 i went in to complain about a speck in the front camera and they checked it and said yes they could see some smudge on the front camera.. and since I was on warranty (11th month of my one year warranty.. ) ... they replaced it with a BNIB iphone6.. ... that felt so awesome...
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
3424 posts
852 upvotes
tintin2k2 wrote: thank you... thats what makes the Apple phones so desirable.. with my current iphone6 i went in to complain about a speck in the front camera and they checked it and said yes they could see some smudge on the front camera.. and since I was on warranty (11th month of my one year warranty.. ) ... they replaced it with a BNIB iphone6.. ... that felt so awesome...
My wife iPhone x is dropping calls, they sent replacement phone but it has exactly same problem. Will get another replacement and sell it and will move to Pixel.
They don’t give a crap anymore and it is only downhill from now. Bye bye Apple as we knew it...
Banned
Nov 23, 2018
592 posts
516 upvotes
tintin2k2 wrote: Mind sharing some details.. i am on the fence between this or the iphone XR... waiting for a good deal on the XR from Koodo...
skip the XR too lol. I am a Pixel 3 XL user and a iPhone XR user, and I don't recommend both phones for their full price.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
3424 posts
852 upvotes
BRKAMZN wrote: skip the XR too lol. I am a Pixel 3 XL user and a iPhone XR user, and I don't recommend both phones for their full price.
What about 3a xl for $380?

Top